• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh Cottonmouth male slut no need to keep posting naked slut photo to insinuate me. Post the stolen pics of me walking around my house compound in my house clothes. I am not slut and i don't walk around naked like your mudlander slut mother wife daughters. I can't wait to go police to show the truth of mudlander dogs harming me by luring me out to my garden in my house clothes by throwing things onto my walls and roofs in late hours. How evil and scheming can mudlander Chinese bastards be? Shame shame shame! I am the victim and nothing for me to be ashamed but you mudlander bastards should be shamed for your evilness! Pui!

Evil FCM deserved extermination!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let the whole world know how mudlander chinese bastards are not just very unfriendly but terrorised a single lady living all alone in a foreign land by low life means! Maligned her a slut mistress whore and terrorised her and steal her pics! Really evil, scheming and shameless mudlander chinese dogs!

Evil FCM, you are the ones that deserved extermination, not me. We shall call it EVIL FCM Extermination!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Taiwanese Girl Video - Why She Did Not Choose SG for Work

Can earn almost 1k more salary of course go to work in Macau. And she studied many years in Malaysia last time, so who do you think are her most friends that said not happy working in Spore, very unfriendly people, Malay cmi etc? Hahahaha

Every evil has linkage to FCM becos they do not know what's don't do to others what you don't want others to do back to you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: GrabTaxi : Grab's Anthony Tan Is Killing Sgp Taxi Driver Ricebowl with JustGrab F

You must be angry, so early start your cursing is the Penang Cow related to you by blood.

Who are you calling first before i can answer? Going by that thread posts, has to be a female you are calling a cow from Penang.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: IU Suing YouTuber For Sexual Harassment And Defamation

There is a truth here that's repeatedly removed by moderator for five times or so. The truth is the bastard doing sexual harassment and defamation of Korean star IU had to apologize for his belittling action. It is a crime.
I'll take your mindless drivel to where it belongs.
You know it's not mindless drivel but the truth that the bastard had to apologize to the Korean star for sexual harassment and defamation. You moved it here to hide the truth. You are a mudlander dog protecting mudlander dogs to bully me using your moderator power. Pui!
Wow all my posts merely highlighting the truth of the bastard who did sexual harassment and defamation of the Korean star IU had to apologize for his actions were all removed repeatedly at least three times throughout the day until i gave up! Moderator wins! Can moderator explain why stating the truth deserved to move to the rubbish bin. Why rubbish bin is where truths belong?
zhihau probably can't be bothered, so I'll do the explaining on behalf of him. :wink:

The title of your initial thread on this issue was "This must be Cotton male slut. IU遭男网友言语性骚扰 公司喊告":
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233224-ginfreely-vs-the-coalition&p=2592415#post2592415
which was started on "14-04-2017, 12:53 AM", right? :wink:
Furthermore, less than 24 hours later, after starting your current second thread on this issue, you proceeded to post the following "mindless drivel" (before it was moved to the "Flame War" sub-forum) in this second thread:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233224-ginfreely-vs-the-coalition&p=2592614#post2592614
Borrow this English version from ahnehs to repost here. Tyrant moderator zhihau/scroobal think he can cover up the truth of criminal bastards here doing online sexual harassment of me by moving my earlier thread on this to rubbish bin. 一手遮天!呸!
Look at how the Youtuber bastard had to apologize for his belittling action while bastards here get away with it as if they are spreading the gospel truth and the worse is these shameless bastards like fupikee got cheek to turn around to accuse the victim of acting cool but not cool and ask the victim to repent while they are the ones slandering with filthy lies. I am sure these bastards will be burnt alive and roasted in hell. Just wait.
The evil and shameless Cottonmouth​ male slut will twist this to call IU an attention seeking whore by complaining and suing the Youtuber Bastard for sexual harassment and defamation. This news confirms the truth of how much criminal injustice I have been subjected to and not that i like to act victim. Only stupid sinkies will believe the evil shit from filthy mudlander dogs casting me in the light of playing victim.
Tsk tsk tsk moderator zhihau keeps removing the post to hide the truth of him being the partner in crime with Cottonmouth male slut, chootchiew, semaj2357 and many others doing sexual harassment and defamation of me. The Korean equivalent was sued and had to apologize for his belittling action. 一手遮天,看你横行到几时!
This kind of moderator is like ISIS when you need an outsider strongman to help deliver justice and send a mother of all bomb to such bastards. Very cool for such bastards like those mentioned above plus Sinkie clone fupikee to be bombed into million pieces.
By the way, do you (a liar and a hypocrite) consider yourself to be that "outsider strongman"? :confused: :eek: :*: :rolleyes:
Please don't murder anyone in real life, okay? :wink:

Last edited:

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: IU Suing YouTuber For Sexual Harassment And Defamation

another self declared bergin come in to disrupt lao bergin thread. knn. really gongcheebai.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
G slut the siaocheebye should be tied to a tree naked with her legs spread wide.

People can go over and SLAP her, pee on her, ejaculate on her, pinch her nipples and FUCK her. :biggrin: She's like a public whore.

Now where can we find this slut tree for this whoreslut jezebel mad cunt???
I personally will go down just to SLAP her cheebye face a few times. :biggrin:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
huh? what product is that?

She is going to cover the whole JB with her cheebye mor attack, so that everyone will be knocked out by her chao cheebye smell. :biggrin:

You just need to use fire to burn her cheebye mor, to make sure that her cheebye will also be burned, you can spray some hairspray on her cheebye mor. Make sure her smelly old cheebye is BURN BLACK AND CRISPY