• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Good Young Couple Trashes Pioneer Over Hawker Centre Table Choping!

good kick.. :biggrin:

cat-fight-in-slow-mo.gif

Denial act blur trick is good kick only to fellow liar bastards.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Attn leongsam: Complaint of abuse of power by moderator zhihau

you see, mod is fair..

to borrow the line from ah ghey, I DARE SAY mod is fair. Moi posts got removed. :biggrin:

to borrow another famous word from ah ghey. This is PROOF :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

you see, mod is fair..

to borrow the line from ah ghey, I DARE SAY mod is fair. Moi posts got removed. :biggrin:

to borrow another famous word from ah ghey. This is PROOF :biggrin:

Liar exposed again. Zhihau has no choice at this stage and not proof that he is fair. Even the FCM Mymother said he is not blind, meaning everyone can see zhihau injustice to me just that nobody cares. Not long ago zhihau used to tell me he is a tyrant and "what can you do to me?".

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Which country citizens so fortunate working​ as flight steward can buy bungalow?

FCM = denial of evil while continue to do more evil

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Good Young Couple Trashes Pioneer Over Hawker Centre Table Choping!

Yeah right another coincidence everytime. Btw my mudlander neighbours behaved exactly like you when i confronted them. The whole world knows what happened to me in reality despite them acting blur denying doing evil.

I posted one thread with solid proof of SNTCK one of many coincidence but her daotao moderator zhihau removed it instantaneous yet again.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am reasonable and don't ask for instantaneous service. I am so patient to wait for wuqi for one year too and nothing came.

did you asked for lick smelly cb service or ah neh auto service ? :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
did you asked for lick smelly cb service or ah neh auto service ? :biggrin:

FCM bastards keep repeating lies and i keep repeating answer that get removed. Telling lies is FCM self entitlement.

Moderator please don't remove this post anymore:

Wuqi offered to provide me the JB cockroach post that i asked for in the JB forum. Wuqi asked me to wait for it. I waited for it for one year and nothing came. All facts.

Last edited by a moderator:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Everything happens for a reason.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Fat Rui En Rude To Elderly Neighbours Who Helped Her When She Locked Herself Out!

JAmrs bonk newt movebee the golden pussy fingered

Another irrelevant insinuating post that never gets removed while my valid posts get removed. Everything happens for a reason indeed. Bastards protecting bastards doing evil. That's the reason. Clear?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Fat Rui En Rude To Elderly Neighbours Who Helped Her When She Locked Herself Out!

JAmrs bonk newt movebee the golden pussy fingered

I wish your daughter get newt with joy! Golden pussy fingered with joy! Wish you well! Everything happens for a reason indeed! Gang bang too!

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

Newtons 3rd Law of Motion....Whenever one body exerts a force on a second body, the second body exerts an equal and opposite force on the force on the first :biggrin:

Btw, moi failed physics. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

FCM are Kind? In your dream! You got to be thankful to them for not doing evil!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Newtons 3rd Law of Motion....Whenever one body exerts a force on a second body, the second body exerts an equal and opposite force on the force on the first :biggrin:

Someone just insulted me newt movebee star. What do you think i am pushing or being pushed?

Trying to wrap my brain around these two posts, on one hand not asking for instantaneous service and on the other hand expecting instantaneous service... hmm...

Why was my post today answering your false accusations get removed while your post remains? Too clear for comfort?

"My post already said it clearly you removed my posts instantaneously but the other way round is never instantaneous. You FCM want to create an issue out of no issue, a conflict out of no conflict.

Anyway is one whole afternoon of war with no assistance called expect instantaneous service? How about when i gave you one week and reminders? That should be called extra slow or no service, not instantaneous service. That's my complaint to you of the melaka Datin thread stolen pics naked photo posts and you didn't even bother to reply me on my complaint for a week and yet when the guest German amdk requested in the German thread, you removed the so called offensive posts for him straight away.

So no, i am not the hypocrite or the one doing mind fucking but you FCM are the hypocrite that gave instantaneous service to amdk and mind fucking to twist it to i expect instantaneous service when it's not true at all."

Last edited by a moderator:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Which country citizens so fortunate working​ as flight steward can buy bungalow?

FCM = everything happens for a reason when they bully people. Even doing crime on you is your fault.

How about when the other way round big brown sharks bully FCM? Kpkb non stop they are bullied for no reason ! Say they are poor victim of race policies that don't deserve it!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

giphy.gif

the revenge of ginny... :biggrin:

I am the newt movebee star created by FCM bastards. Does that qualify me to shoot them for the grave criminal injustice they did to me? Ask heaven.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

I excel in physics, usually lust more than 2 hours to exocise over her cunt hole, if cannot subdue can try dripping wax n bondage

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I excel in physics, usually lust more than 2 hours to exocise over her cunt hole, if cannot subdue can try dripping wax n bondage

Oh really? I saw ahnehs doing that to your wife.