• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Chow Hai virginfreely with pix

Old slut, you turn on or not when you see this ah neh??

If he finger you, your cheebye sure explode. :biggrin:

raw

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Oppie Shrew Triple H Caught Lying! Say Mata Anyhow Make Her Strip Naked!

Bloody thick-skinned CHEAT caught cheating by me and still telling lies of me shamelessly. You are the best example of mudlander caught doing evil just act blur and do more evil shamelessly. Exactly same trait as my barbarian mudlander neighbours from hell. Lowest order of being proven that should be exterminated.

Cottonmouth is spamming LIES again to cover up my truth posts. No wonder mudlander liar bastard flatearther accused me of doing that. Another case of mudlander liar bastards trait of ownself spamming lies to cover up other people's posts and accused others to be like them. These mudlander liar bastards are the ones who need to be bleached. Black heart. Black long tongues. LJ also black sperms. Everything black from these mudlander evil devils.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: SBLeaks

So many useless and shameless men with Leaks but don't report police and turn around to call others bleached. As usual ownself in darkness saying others in darkness and need bleach.

Besides giving us your psycho talks what else you give us? You are a taker not a giver. Now you should know why your dry pussy not desirable and you a still a virgin at such a ripe old age.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: AWARE angry at discounts at TANGS

Interesting proposition... Another moot point up for discussion: What happens when a biologically male individual whose sexual expression is that of a female, then while being a transgender in sexual expression but at the same time prefers a female companion. Does this make this individual a lesbian/butch or a heterosexual? More interesting question is: would AWARE bother to fight "her" cause?

I have been thinking of this moot point and conclude this is yet another male privilege to assume the biological male individual must have sex with a female companion. You don't know got such thing as platonic friends?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Breaking!!!!Hokkien is the language of the working class and the coolie blood run

Another one with words like sin bu = daughter in law, bak sai lau = tears drop etc. Same as our Hokkien.
eh fatfugs - the pui / pua cheebye, siao charbo, imh lau kwaybu, etc are other words associated to you, since you've so kindly associated me to your list of affectionates.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SBLeaks

Besides giving us your psycho talks what else you give us? You are a taker not a giver. Now you should know why your dry pussy not desirable and you a still a virgin at such a ripe old age.

You sound like scroobal clone always judging others to be positive contributor or not. Please note I don't owe anyone here to contribute or give and neither am i a taker of the so much rubbish here. Btw I suspect there are mudlander thieves who stole my pics and call them leaks proudly. And obviously you can't see the evil trash like cottonmouth who not only don't give a thing but full of lies and slander. Don't just reserve your judgement on me, go open your golden mouth to chastise these trash instead of me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Breaking!!!!Hokkien is the language of the working class and the coolie blood run

eh fatfugs - the pui / pua cheebye, siao charbo, imh lau kwaybu, etc are other words associated to you, since you've so kindly associated me to your list of affectionates.

Hey COWARD mudlander liar bastard take the NRIC virginity test challenge like I said or you dog shut up and go. And btw I know you are a Cantonese since long ago.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: ginfreely

better to staple those beef curtains and flatten the siao twat's clithead :cool:

Another example of male privilege of loser useless and shameless men who can't win a woman by proper way except open their filthy mouth to insult woman body parts. Loser Cantonese you win lor. Go collect your prize in hell.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Another example of male privilege of loser useless and shameless men who can't win a woman by proper way except open their filthy mouth to insult woman body parts. Loser Cantonese you win lor. Go collect your prize in hell.

The proper way for a mad dog like you is to cut off all your 8 nipples. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Up your smelly cheebye then got penalty, you fucking hoe. :biggrin:
Angel.. hahaha. fuck your mother's cheebye. lol.

Hoe is your PCB mudlander mother. Fucking male slut doing evil and so proud of it. You mudlander is truly the lowest order of being. Your penalty will see you crushed into powder. Just wait for heaven. Pui!

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Up your smelly cheebye then got penalty, you fucking hoe. :biggrin:
Angel.. hahaha. fuck your mother's cheebye. lol.
this siao cb of a fatfugs must've tot she was on par terms with another angelababy, which is in a diff league altogether.
too bad, too sad for a makahai moment short-lived :biggrin:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hoe is your PCB mudlander mother. Fucking male slut doing evil and so proud of it. You mudlander is truly the lowest order of being. Your penalty will see you crushed into powder. Just wait for heaven. Pui!

You fucking slut should have everyone in India ejaculate all over your fucking cheebye face. :biggrin:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

this siao cb of a fatfugs must've tot she was on par terms with another angelababy, which is in a diff league altogether.
too bad, too sad for a makahai moment short-lived :biggrin:

This cheap bitch is not even fit to sniff Angelababy's used panties.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Two COWARD slanderers hiding behind computer. You think you repeat lies will make it true? I already name KT Latha lies on that clearly. And LJ McCully too. You got guts or not to insist you are right I am angel baby? Take the NRIC virginity test challenge. Very good all your slandering here will help me prove to the court how KT Latha and LJ McCully filthy mouth have harmed me until now.