• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Taiwanese Girl Video - Why She Did Not Choose SG for Work

Exactly no wonder so many mudlander chicken in geylang last time. Not i say one but someone else from this forum said it before. Many mudlander bitches are material girl always craving for $$$$ indeed hahahaha.

good job my fellow Chinese dog bitch. We chinks always crave for $$$$:p

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: IU Suing YouTuber For Sexual Harassment And Defamation

You should have noticed by now, I'm merely living up to your expectations of me as a tyrant :p:p:p

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You should have noticed by now, I'm merely living up to your expectations of me as a tyrant :p:p:p

How old are you? You think very smart to give excuse like this? Do you know how much distress and harm you did to me by colluding with mudlander bastards? Have you no shame? Where is you conscience?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

I'll take your mindless drivel to where it belongs.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can earn almost 1k more salary of course go to work in Macau. And she studied many years in Malaysia last time, so who do you think are her most friends that said not happy working in Spore, very unfriendly people, Malay cmi etc? Hahahaha

Why moderator remove my posts stating the truth of mudlander dogs fupikee and flatearthshit etc twisting every thread to a slut whore mistress thread? Is it not the truth nothing wrong for this Taiwanese girl to go for higher salary 1k more? Do your​ wife daughters go for higher salary jobs and get called a material girl and chicken? Is it not true it's obvious mudlander dogs are manipulating the forum? Why such truth cannot say and must hide by removal? Is it freedom of speech for devils only?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PAP Sitoh Man of the Hour! Rushes Down To Woodleigh MRT To Help! Chiam Where?

That's fucking dumb... leave the white substance to Hazmat team... does Sitoh know how to mitigate the situation by being there physically? What happens if that white substance is a chemical/biological/radioactive agent? Our dear friend here would become a casualty right? leave it to the experts... tsk!

Fucking mudlander dog! COWARD remove my posts on sexual harassment again! Knnbccb mudlander dog why don't you just admit you are mudlander? COWARD bully! Pui! Take pride in bullying me. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'll take your mindless drivel to where it belongs.

You know it's not mindless drivel but the truth that the bastard had to apologize to the Korean star for sexual harassment and defamation. You moved it here to hide the truth. You are a mudlander dog protecting mudlander dogs to bully me using your moderator power. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why moderator remove my posts stating the truth of mudlander dogs fupikee and flatearthshit etc twisting every thread to a slut whore mistress thread? Is it not the truth nothing wrong for this Taiwanese girl to go for higher salary 1k more? Do your​ wife daughters go for higher salary jobs and get called a material girl and chicken? Is it not true it's obvious mudlander dogs are manipulating the forum? Why such truth cannot say and must hide by removal? Is it freedom of speech for devils only?

And that's another obvious truth and not mindless drivel.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Insightful!!!

The material girl type always crave for $$$$ and the only way for them to get lots of it is to be a chicken.

People Taiwanese want to earn higher salary also can kena twist to a material girl and chicken. Do you mudlander chinese call your wife daughters going for higher salary jobs as material girl and must be chicken? Don't be double standard and do to others what you don't want others to do to you. What if the material girl and chicken that you merrily and viciously malign to dead is a virgin? If your answer is you don't give a damn, then you should know why you deserved bigger bullies to take care of you FCM in mudland. What's fcm? You know i know heaven knows. You fcm deserved the title for all the evil that you did to me!

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Another truth that is repeatedly removed by moderator is there are mudlander dogs manipulating this forum by twisting every thread like this involving women to slut whore mistress thread for obvious reasons.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

People Taiwanese want to earn higher salary also can kena twist to a material girl and chicken. Do you mudlander chinese call your wife daughters going for higher salary jobs as material girl and must be chicken? Don't be double standard and do to others what you don't want others to do to you. What if the material girl and chicken that you merrily and viciously malign to dead is a virgin? If your answer is you don't give a damn, then you should know why you deserved bigger bullies to take care of you FCM in mudland. What's fcm? You know i know heaven knows. You fcm deserved the title for all the evil that you did to me!

Good job my fellow Chinese dog bitch. We chinks are chickens and material boys and girls. :p

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You know it's not mindless drivel but the truth that the bastard had to apologize to the Korean star for sexual harassment and defamation. You moved it here to hide the truth. You are a mudlander dog protecting mudlander dogs to bully me using your moderator power. Pui!

Tao pao sian moderator zhihau is telling shameless lies that so many truths moved here are mindless drivel.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good job my fellow Chinese dog bitch. We chinks are chickens and material boys and girls. :p

That's what you FCM said, not me. Go for higher salary job is called material girl and chicken. Another evil mudlander chinese bastard twister.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

FCM deserved to be exterminated for their evil to exterminate a virgin as a slut.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Buy a house in JB and a virgin is slandered bitch slut whore mistress and insulted worldwide and justified as slut extermination. Not​ a single kind soul lifted a finger to help while countless evil spirit trampled with mudlander dog & sinkie traitor dog pride non-stop! Who still want to buy a house in JB and suffer slut extermination when you are a virgin?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sinkies deserved to be exterminated for their colluding with FCM to exterminate a virgin as a slut.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Where's justice? Where's FCM extermination? Where's sinkies extermination?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My sleepless nights are caused by FCM Evil. FCM in JB proudly doing slut extermination to a virgin. FCM extermination please.