• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
One fly kryonlight was hovering around me. Fucking stupid sinkies believe whatever lies that mudlanders dish out on me and keep harrassing me for nothing. Go to hell with your insinuations. Apply your greetings to your mother wife daughters.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
One fly kryonlight was hovering around me. Fucking stupid sinkies believe whatever lies that mudlanders dish out on me and keep harrassing me for nothing. Go to hell with your insinuations. Apply your greetings to your mother wife daughters.

Where's karma for these dirty sinkies who think everyone is as dirty as themselves? Please retrench all of them who think they are entitled to insult others for nothing. Fucking sinkies go to hell no matter where are you in Australia or spore or Msia. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey the tribulations that this woman went through in life is probably hundred times of what I went through and yet she made it to so successful. Any mudlander dog dare to slander her must be a prostitute before to succeed? And any dirty sinkies want to presume assume and judge her to be so? No guts to slander rich, famous and powerful people? Mudlanders and sinkies slanderers are coward bullies. Useless bunch of shit, dogs, snakes and monkeys. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kryonlight is confirmed daft sinkie.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
One more mudlander dog spotted. Brahmadachod. You and your fucking insinuations are the ones who ruined this once beautiful forum. Fucking self entitled mudlander slanderers.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Beautiful and perfect woman who fight against injustice of FGM

Hey the tribulations that this woman went through in life is probably hundred times of what I went through and yet she made it to so successful. Any mudlander dog dare to slander her must be a prostitute before to succeed? And any dirty sinkies want to presume assume and judge her to be so? No guts to slander rich, famous and powerful people? Mudlanders and sinkies slanderers are coward bullies. Useless bunch of shit, dogs, snakes and monkeys. Pui!

Oh how can i forget slandered Cecilia too by mudlander dogs. Any jealous mudlander dogs want to slander this successful woman Cecilia? No guts? Fuck you self entitled little misery cowards.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh how can i forget slandered Cecilia too by mudlander dogs. Any jealous mudlander dogs want to slander this successful woman Cecilia? No guts? Fuck you self entitled little misery cowards.

What else am I slandered may I know? Still waiting for Wuqi to give me the promised defamatory post after half year. To those sinkies who say it's bad conscience, don't be stupid ok it started with this defamatory post in JB forum and mudlander flies hovering around me with all these topics , nothing to do with bad conscience. Anyway I curse all of you who insult me for nothing to have bad karma be it this life or next.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

What else am I slandered may I know? Still waiting for Wuqi to give me the promised defamatory post after half year. To those sinkies who say it's bad conscience, don't be stupid ok it started with this defamatory post in JB forum and mudlander flies hovering around me with all these topics , nothing to do with bad conscience. Anyway I curse all of you who insult me for nothing to have bad karma be it this life or next.

One more insinuation just come out from another mudlander dog mouth. Mistress lah. Yeah right every woman is a mistress if not working or driving nice car. People not entitled to friends in these low life minds.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

One more insinuation just come out from another mudlander dog mouth. Mistress lah. Yeah right every woman is a mistress if not working or driving nice car. People not entitled to friends in these low life minds.

Aiyah just another little misery to be slandered prostitute, cecilia, mistress. You believe them? See how self entitled these mudlander dogs and snakes are? What else? Keep them coming mudlander dogs and snakes to show the whole world what is so called little misery to mudlanders hypocrites as long as others not themselves.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aiyah just another little misery to be slandered prostitute, cecilia, mistress. You believe them? See how self entitled these mudlander dogs and snakes are? What else? Keep them coming mudlander dogs and snakes to show the whole world what is so called little misery to mudlanders hypocrites as long as others not themselves.

No mudlander dogs got guts to slander this famous woman prostitute Cecilia mistress? Didn't she make it from nothing too? Jealous dogs with no guts to offend powerful people. No wonder always bullying same race but quiet as a mouse infront of natives. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

No mudlander dogs got guts to slander this famous woman prostitute Cecilia mistress? Didn't she make it from nothing too? Jealous dogs with no guts to offend powerful people. No wonder always bullying same race but quiet as a mouse infront of natives. Pui!

Hahahah mudlander dogs got nothing more to slander? Now back to playing victim of being sick and waiting for kidney. Damn shameless lah . Who is framing you mudlander dogs ? Only the other way round lah.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow so fast I see another mudlander dog qweqweqw appearing. Slandering is ordinary activity to these mudlander Sinkie clones lah. They are so damn proud to resort to dirty tricks non-stop. Needless to say dirty tricks are of course also ordinary to them.

See? I just said first flight blah blah only this qwe shit started about Spore man first time have sex with family watching. Still don't believe this shit is mudlander dog Sinkie clone hovering around me with all these shit topics? You still believe their nonsense of little misery? There crooks are out to kill me, not little misery.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hahahah mudlander dogs got nothing more to slander? Now back to playing victim of being sick and waiting for kidney. Damn shameless lah . Who is framing you mudlander dogs ? Only the other way round lah.

hahahha mudlander dog strike again qweqweqw shit started a new thread on Spore man first time sex with family watching right after I talk about my first flight in life. All these mudlander flies have been proven again and again to be hovering around me with ill intent. So now you can see who is framing who?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow I see many mudlander cina Babi celebrating their wickedness of BBQ others. Where's karma to BBQ these mudlander cina Babi? Now you know why my sympathy for them have been grinded to zero. Did wrong and yet harmed others and still unrepentant celebrating their win by low life dirty tricks. You say sinkies are fucking stupid or not to sympathise with them?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fanta is confirmed to be a mudlander cina Babi proud of BBQ pigs when he is one himself. He is new Sinkie clone that tried baiting me with some topics. You think I still stupid like last time believing in the goodness of human pests like you mudlander cina or ah neh Babi after the harm that you all did to me? Fucking Sinkie clone it's time mudlander cina or ah neh Babi like you go to hell !

Last edited: