• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: "I got shot and this is what I learned"

my english C5 and i was from the english and literary drama society. as for my english literature, i play UNO and skip.:biggrin::o

My A1 was unexpected result too. Probably the british examiner liked my English composition story in O level hahahaha.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Offering hairy smelly pundek to get A1 grades does not mean got substance. Means got no morals.

Sensei, you eat my smelly abalone since sec 1, I get A1 for my O level ok?? :biggrin:

985033-11l.jpg

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ask moderator: why is chigger banned but not ralders?

What does it mean if someone says you victimize yourself?
u/Octo-ladApr 28, 2015
6 Comments
u/marveloriddle • Apr 28, 2015
You find a way to make yourself the victim in situations where you probably are not.

u/WhatsTheMatterMcFly • Apr 28, 2015
And when people catch onto the fact you are doing that, they realise that your a fucking attention seeking cuntbag!

u/ippoliteX • Apr 28, 2015
masturbation = self-rape

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Offering hairy smelly pundek to get A1 grades does not mean got substance. Means got no morals.

That's what you mudlander bastard with no morals did offering your smelly mudlander bitch mother abalone to get anything in life.