• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Breaking!!!!Hokkien is the language of the working class and the coolie blood run

Yeah I don't recall hearing anything about Tan Lark Sye too. Don't think so it's in the lower secondary school Spore history text book at all. What a great man to set up Nantah and get Hokkien huay kuan to donate land under his leadership. All the poor Chinese stream students would not have been able to get university degree education without Nantah.

Good job my fellow Chinese dog bitch. We chinks come from low classed backgrounds. We chinks are totally worthless!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Chow Hai virginfreely with pix

Does the ah neh dao tao fuck and spit on this filthy slut all the time? :biggrin:

shame85-xblyy-1efb4d.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Breaking!!!!Hokkien is the language of the working class and the coolie blood run

You mudlander liar son of bitch telling lies to paint my character black again. I am stating fact from the straits times article here that Tan Lark Sye was a great man to set up Nantah for poor Chinese stream students that cannot get university degree otherwise as they cannot go to Communist China. Shameless bastard mudlander dog twist it to I say Chinese stream students are low classed when I didn't say that or imply that at all. Now everyone knows mudlander liar bastards like you and cottonmouth are CHEATS in every way.

"Nantah was then the only Chinese-medium university in South- east Asia. It gave Chinese middle school students in Singapore and the region a shot at higher education as they could not go to communist China."

Good job my fellow Chinese dog bitch. We chinks come from low classed backgrounds. We chinks are totally worthless!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Classic Forum Replies

Now everyone can see you cottonmouth mudlander con man kena caught and still no conscience and no shame and spewing rubbish non stop. Lowest order of human beings indeed. Barbarians with zero conscience. Proven and chopped so many times. Pui!

Lowest order of human beings mudlander CHEAT cottonmouth slandering me to win again. Mudlander cockroaches like him can never win by proper method. Hey cockroaches I got Indian dao Tao then name him lah. How many times I must ask these COWARD mudlander liar bastards to do so? CHEAT to win. SLANDER to win. 贱狗!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

CHEAT! CHEAT! CHEAT!
COWARD! COWARD! COWARD!
Cottonmouth COWARD mudlander bastard face is chopped a confirmed CHEAT!

CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT
LIAR LIAR LIAR
COWARD COWARD COWARD
SLANDER SLANDER SLANDER
Lowest order human being mudlander 贱货cottonmouth. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lowest order human beings are barbarians with zero conscience. CHEAT in every way. All proven.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT
LIAR LIAR LIAR
COWARD COWARD COWARD
SLANDER SLANDER SLANDER
Lowest order human being mudlander 贱货cottonmouth. Pui!

cool down sista. this fuckup forum will always be around and we can continue as long as we live.i really like the way you coin the phrase nric berginity test. it did set me wondering about it. cheers and goodnite. see u tomolo.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: AWARE angry at discounts at TANGS

How can you trivialise cyberbullying as if it's nothing? There are so many cases of people who committed suicide due to cyberbullying. Just becos I am strong and still alive doesn't mean it's nothing OK.

And that's exactly what is male privilege to trample women with lies and insults and stolen pics and trivialise it to nothing and say women should just walk away while men continue with evil. This is as good as legalising rape. Pui!

If you are bothered by cyber "bullying", then it only shows how retarded and low self-esteem you have about yourself. Blaming on something that is not real is just stupid. Maybe you are not matured enough to be online. Go and watch TV or something, it's safer for the likes of you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you are bothered by cyber "bullying", then it only shows how retarded and low self-esteem you have about yourself. Blaming on something that is not real is just stupid. Maybe you are not matured enough to be online. Go and watch TV or something, it's safer for the likes of you.

Not real meh when it's stolen pics or insults with your real name like what the JB cockroach did in the Living in JB forum? You are male that's why nobody bothers you chasing you around insinuating and insulting you bitch slut whore mistress non-stop like what happened and still happening to me non-stop in this forum. It's a nightmare to see Indians from the whole world in your Facebook under people you may know when you don't have a single Indian friend. Is this called low self esteem or immense bullying? Don't twist the facts.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not real meh when it's stolen pics or insults with your real name like what the JB cockroach did in the Living in JB forum? You are male that's why nobody bothers you chasing you around insinuating and insulting you bitch slut whore mistress non-stop like what happened and still happening to me non-stop in this forum. It's a nightmare to see Indians from the whole world in your Facebook under people you may know when you don't have a single Indian friend. Is this called low self esteem or immense bullying? Don't twist the facts.

Yes, you have low self-esteem. Who the fuck cares about you? If you are so bothered, you can change your nick or just get off the computer. The fact that you keep going on and on about your pathetic self shows your stupidity and low self-esteem.

[video=youtube;RFZrzg62Zj0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0[/video]

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

"Take up the NRIC virginity test challenge semaj2357 or shut up and go you dog."

sis gin, I urged you to go into a relationship and forget about nric berginity test. if you die a bergin, you will regret...

Don't+die+a+virgin.jpg

balapundek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Oppie Shrew Triple H Caught Lying! Say Mata Anyhow Make Her Strip Naked!

Definitely not eye candy but should be much better looking than that smelly abalone ginfreely.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, you have low self-esteem. Who the fuck cares about you? If you are so bothered, you can change your nick or just get off the computer. The fact that you keep going on and on about your pathetic self shows your stupidity and low self-esteem.

[video=youtube;RFZrzg62Zj0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0[/video]

Apparently lots of bullies here do care about me to gang up to bully me when they could have just ignored me. Again you are saying it's a male privilege to bully a woman with lies and insults and I should just keep quiet and walk away to be called intelligent and high self esteem. But I don't see it that way. Why should I change my nick and why should I walk away while the bullies get away with CRIME? I am making it my life mission to tell the ugly truth of these mudlander liar bastards lowest order human beings with zero conscience.

And you are displaying your selfish sinkie trait to not care about others being bullied. Do remember that and walk away and don't complain of being bullied by pap policies to practise what you preached about high self esteem.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Apparently lots of bullies here do care about me to gang up to bully me when they could have just ignored me. Again you are saying it's a male privilege to bully a woman with lies and insults and I should just keep quiet and walk away to be called intelligent and high self esteem. But I don't see it that way. Why should I change my nick and why should I walk away while the bullies get away with CRIME? I am making it my life mission to tell the ugly truth of these mudlander liar bastards lowest order human beings with zero conscience.

And you are displaying your selfish sinkie trait to not care about others being bullied. Do remember that and walk away and don't complain of being bullied by pap policies to practise what you preached about high self esteem.

Well,do whatever that keep you happy. If you continue and do the same thing and complain about it, you just attract the same type of people you belongs to. If you are a retard, it doesn't make a difference whether you are a female or a male on the internet. Claiming that there is male privilege in cyberspace is just stupid.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Chow Hai virginfreely with pix

Cut off your useless cb/fuck yourself with a knife :biggrin:

9668570.jpg

Useless and shameless mudlander CHEAT act blur after kena caught a CHEAT and just continue to tell more lies. That's exactly the mudlander trait of my mudlander neighbours from hell. Act blur and do more dirty tricks and lies. Why so shameless mudlander? Your conscience eaten by dogs that why. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well,do whatever that keep you happy. If you continue and do the same thing and complain about it, you just attract the same type of people you belongs to. If you are a retard, it doesn't make a difference whether you are a female or a male on the internet. Claiming that there is male privilege in cyberspace is just stupid.

No male privilege? Who are you kidding when the proof is every where in this forum. Can't win a woman by proper way? Just slander her bitch slut whore mistress and post all the 变态photos and these useless and shameless men win already as they are supported by the 变态moderators that don't ban them. See here for latest proof, one of the many available. No need to argue. Without laws and AWARE, the only way is for women to suffer humiliation or walk away. Right? So that's not a male privilege then called what?

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238006-Ginfreely-vs-The-Coalition&p=2583025#post2583025

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Oppie Shrew Triple H Caught Lying! Say Mata Anyhow Make Her Strip Naked!

Definitely not eye candy but should be much better looking than that smelly abalone ginfreely.

Another proof of male privilege of useless and shameless men who can't win a woman by proper way except lies and insults and slander. No laws no bans no AWARE here so how? Can only walk away or return greetings lor. Smelly abalone is your mudlander lowest order human being mother with stinky liar son.