• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And you have removed my post to leongsam without my consent. And also my complaint post on that. It's sheer tyranny. You are blocking free speech and yet allow sexual insults.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
And you have removed my post to leongsam without my consent. And also my complaint post on that. It's sheer tyranny. You are blocking free speech.

Sam already put you in his ignore list, or so that was his claim :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
As the mod, I can do what it is deem fit to me to keep this forum entertaining enough for the majority of its users here.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam already put you in his ignore list, or so that was his claim :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
As the mod, I can do what it is deem fit to me to keep this forum entertaining enough for the majority of its users here.

He said "ignore" with "". Anyway it's for him to judge not you to block the post. My post to him does not affect the entertainment value of this forum and is a lame excuse to use that to remove my post. And not just him but the audience too to read this moderator unfair practice.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
He said "ignore" with "". Anyway it's for him to judge not you to block the post. My post to him does not affect the entertainment value of this forum and is a lame excuse to use that to remove my post. And not just him but the audience too to read this moderator unfair practice.

Sorry you didn't get the memo. The audience already knew I'm a tyrant, Sam knew too :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ginfreely threads forced to close. Will madness subside?

Let's bury the hatchet. It is the time of the year where we end the year with a bang and in a week's time we are going to welcome the new year.

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy Sanitised New Year.

You are an insincere hypocrite as usual wishing me a sanitised new year. Your dirty heart, mind and body need to be sanitised not me. I bet your cunt bitches at home need to be sanitised too. Are all mudlanders so shameless hypocrites? Maybe that's why they think they are smart to steal and hit people below the belt and call the victim stupid and need to be sanitised.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never buy a house in JB

Thread attacked by mudlander Chinese bastard balapundek and WHOLE thread moved to flame war unfairly. Complaints ignored and blocked by moderator.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Never buy a house in JB

Buy a house in JB and have mudlander bastard Wunderfool wishing you a happy sanitised new year.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Balapundek did not attack jah shit and cottonmouth who are well known for calling them filthy shit skins. But he attacks me using the pretence filthy shit skin. So he is a fake Indian but real mudlander Chinese bastard. Either that or he is a COWARD filthy shit skin who dare not attack men - jah shit and cottonmouth - but attack women - me. What a COWARD piece of shit filthy shit skin.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You are an insincere hypocrite as usual wishing me a sanitised new year. Your dirty heart, mind and body need to be sanitised not me. I bet your cunt bitches at home need to be sanitised too. Are all mudlanders so shameless hypocrites? Maybe that's why they think they are smart to steal and hit people below the belt and call the victim stupid and need to be sanitised.

Sanitised is not a dirty word. It is the closest word to sanctified.

I didn't want to use the word sanctified because it asks too much out of you.

But I think wishing you a happy ( note this word is absolutely important to you and I mean it ), sanitised ( rid of the hatred, the anger and all the negative energies in you ) new year is the most appropriate greetings I can give to you for the new year.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Does masturbate using sawn ostrich beak with head and neck consider Virgin ?

That's the kind of virgin your Lola mother is. No wonder you are born an OSTRICH COWARD LIAR BULLY caught lying by me and shameless mudlander who keep insulting me after Kena caught lying.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Stop twisting. Sanitised is to clean off completely dirt and bacteria. Unheard of and nobody will understand it to mean clean off hatred. Hatred is not something dirty.

http://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/sanitize
"sanitize verb [ T ] (CLEAN)
mainly us to make something completely clean and free from bacteria"

Sanitised is not a dirty word. It is the closest word to sanctified.

I didn't want to use the word sanctified because it asks too much out of you.

But I think wishing you a happy ( note this word is absolutely important to you and I mean it ), sanitised ( rid of the hatred, the anger and all the negative energies in you ) new year is the most appropriate greetings I can give to you for the new year.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Buy a house in JB and a virgin Kena called Lola on Christmas Eve.
Is it because of Alamakinky's post in another thread:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?239311-Amos-Yee-Is-Now-A-Refugee!-Seeking-Asylum-In-America!!&p=2552848#post2552848
wrong place to go. chicago not known for being nice in winter. should have flown to sf, sanctuary city for asylum seekers and illegal immigrants.
yes i hope he goes for a sex change as well in sf or have his nads electrocuted by the CIA till he walks like women and talks like a man.
oh my...its Lola....oh my Lola.
It's your whore mother Lola indeed. Its Christmas season but some people full of bad heart year round.
If yes, please explain how in the world he was "insinuating" you! :confused:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Obviously he is. Need no explanation. If you can't see, explain also pointless as I have done so many times and only get aspersions cast by you in return . Get lost useless sponger who do nothing but attack me nonstop.

sammyboy.com/showthread.php?239311-Amos-Yee-Is-Now-A-Refugee!-Seeking-Asylum-In-America!!&p=2552848#post2552848

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am not insinuating but is directly accusing you. You are wasting the air of this planet to be still alive. Refusing to work to sustain your own living expenses, getting handout allowance from your aged old father, professing to be a good Christian, and sucking Zhihau and jw5 cocks. oIo

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

sammyboy.com/showthread.php?239231-Flatearther-Go-Get-a-Job&p=2552038#post2552038
Forget it. Better focus on thread title flat earth.
That balless Flatearther has no balls to come in here and respond. Cowards like him just know how to attack you
Dear Wangfeng, clone of the "great":
sammyboy.com/member.php?89736-AhMeng
who was/is himself/yourself also a clone of the even "greater":
sammyboy.com/member.php?63168-FTalent
why have you been using yet another "foreign talent" clone of yours:
sammyboy.com/member.php?106980-balapundek
(which I had already started suspecting since 10 December, exactly two weeks ago) to attack my dearest ginfreely? :wink:
Is it because you are a hypocrite, who likes to use different clones to attack different enemies? :wink:
And please don't forget how you used to attack ginfreely in August this year:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?234447-SBF-raid-going-on&p=2502016#post2502016
When there are 40 guests I will be back.

To cheer you with this standard message:
Aren't you MALAYSIAN coward so damn proud of winning Singaporean woman by wanking? Why no more wanking coward? There are around 40 guests in this thread now. Start wanking and jerk off to win.

Understand now? So simple. This was the exact standard message I have been using. Stupid coward Wang shit. Corner your mudlander bitch mother CCB.
Ginny-gopresh,

Don't write without copy and paste, it is easy to get cornered, ok :wink:

I love your copy and paste skills. Pretty awesome! :p

I should thank Ralders! He is the man who triggered and connected the dots for me. :biggrin:
Or are you fickle-minded, i.e. you support or attack her depending on your mood, just like how you have treated your real-life ex-wife and all your numerous ex and current girlfriends? :(

Anyway, as "Claire" (one of several "female" clones of yours) has revealed, you will be 51 years old in about two months from now:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?223166-Advice-Required-28-February-1966
so may I ask, are you still in good health? :confused:
If yes, then good for you! :smile:
If not, then please take good care of your health, both physical and psychological/spiritual. :wink: