• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dear ginfreely, I just realized that there is a good chance you are a Millionaire

d4422face92ab528c0f8a94db60c2e4c.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: French Police Shoot Chink Dead Like A Dog! Chinks Start Riot In Paris!

If the damned chinks are not happy with the way they are treated in France why don't they just fuck off back to China where they belong.

The French didn't invite them to Paris they rudely barged in despite the fact they are not welcome.

Are you insinuating that i should fuck off from here? I have been complaining your moderators unfair treatment to me.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Are you insinuating that i should fuck off from here? I have been complaining your moderators unfair treatment to me.

This is a forum not a country so everybody is welcome to come and go as they please.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is a forum not a country so everybody is welcome to come and go as they please.

Oh great, thanks for confirming that mudlander son of slut cottonmouth was spreading lies when he said my skull is too thick and cannot get the hint from you.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Dear ginfreely, I just realized that there is a good chance you are a Millionaire

Ah neh got no budget for this kind of thing, most prostitutes wouldn't even serve them even if they pay double. When they see a $2 whore willing to suck them like a hungry slut, they will be very happy. :biggrin:

wah lau. $2 whore appear to be too hard to believe. r u sure ah neh won't scare of getting aids or hiv :biggrin:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Another contribution to the world that Hokkiens can be proud of

No you read the article, this story of ketchup has big significance of China as a world power last time and role of Hokkiens.

"The story of ketchup—from the fermented fish sauces of China and Southeast Asia to the sweet chutneys of England and America—is, after all, a story of globalization and of centuries of economic domination by a world superpower. But the superpower isn't America, and the century isn't ours. Think of those little plastic packets under the seat of your car as a reminder of China’s domination of the global world economy for most of the last millennium."

U yaosiew nua cheeby

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

A wonderful hokkein contribution

CB bo seng lee is your fucktonese mother wife daughters. Btw he is a mudlander Chinese singer speaking Malay in the middle of the video - low class like my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours from hell.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

CB bo seng lee is your fucktonese mother wife daughters. Btw he is a mudlander Chinese singer speaking Malay in the middle of the video - low class like my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours from hell.

Now we know why Hokkiens' standing so low, thanks to contribution like this by low class mudlander Chinese. China and Spore Hokkiens are so high class in comparison and got so much achievement, all smeared and tainted by mudlander Chinese bastard in the video!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

wah lau. $2 whore appear to be too hard to believe. r u sure ah neh won't scare of getting aids or hiv :biggrin:

It's like paying 20 cents to use the toilet ...
There will be a bottle of dettol by the side, they can flush her cheebye before fucking her hard. :biggrin:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Now we know why Hokkiens' standing so low, thanks to contribution like this by low class mudlander Chinese. China and Spore Hokkiens are so high class in comparison and got so much achievement, all smeared and tainted by mudlander Chinese bastard in the video!

U yaosiew nua cheeby siao chee