• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dear ginfreely, I just realized that there is a good chance you are a Millionaire

Flatearthshit Modus operandi is to take a liar caught with proof (note with proof and not caught based on hot air shouting caught only) and accused you of being bad to not trust him.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dear ginfreely, I just realized that there is a good chance you are a Millionaire

Flatearthshit Modus operandi is to act nice and kind while attacking you and then shamelessly accused you of doing that.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Flatearthshit Modul operandi is to offer apology and then not only didn't give a sincere one but accused you telling lies, craving and manipulating for apology.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Flatearthshit Modus is to take apple and compare to orange and create a contradiction out of no contradiction, an issue out of no issue as long as his evil intention is met to paint my character black in the process.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Flatearthshit Modus operandi is to do evil, tell lies and insult me nonstop and then shamelessly turned around to say i should repent if not i will suffer bad hell.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Flatearthshit Modus operandi is to cut and paste irrelevant posts to make his false accusations comparing apple to orange appear authentic.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Hokkiens should take pride in this 下西洋,不能没有福建人

Hokkiens had always been known for good seafaring skills since Song dynasty as fishermen and traders. And due to the huge forest, has good resources to build ships. Fujian was always China centre for ship building since Song dynasty.

海洋自古就是“闽人之田”,沿海百姓以海为田,出海捕捞,驾舟出国,通商贸易,系其主要职业。宋元以来,福建的航海术一直领先于国内外,西洋对闽人来说,并非神秘的海域。
福建有广大山区,丰富的森林资源,为发展造船业提供了物质基础;另一方面,从宋元以来,福建就一直是中国的海船制造中心,长乐是最早的造船地点,泉州也是福建有名的造船旧址。这些地方所造的“福船”船底深尖,吃水较深,纵有大浪,不易摇晃。郑和船队中相当一部分船只就是这种“福船”。

Hokkiens are really very misunderstood. So much achievement in sea exploration and big involvement in China trading (read the ketchup origin story) since 600 years ago.

My fellow Chinese dog bitch. You are mad fukkiens are worthless chinks like us and good for nothing!

oh yeah sure,fuckkiens love to travel and sail the seas,so tell me one thing,why is there not a single City Wok,or Fatty Wang Zai or Poo Poo Platter or Fat Kok chain restaurant in the world?

why is A&W and Mcdonalds and white castle the first restaurants to go international?in fact the first international corporation i could think of was Dutch East india company.

have u heard of any famous chinese restaurant chain in the OBOR during the Tang dynasty?

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. Fukkien chinks like us chinks are worthless and accomplished nothing ! :p

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

My fellow Chinese dog bitch. You are mad fukkiens are worthless chinks like us and good for nothing!

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. Fukkien chinks like us chinks are worthless and accomplished nothing ! :p

You mudlander fucktonese bastard is worthless indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

One self proclaimed gentleman giving excuses for his sexual harassment crime. That time said he believes i virgin, now say i bitch slut to justify why deserves no respect.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Classic Forum Replies

sexy-clown.jpg

Tiakong the hiaoji/siaoji/phuaji like to wear makeup...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

One self proclaimed gentleman giving excuses for his sexual harassment crime. That time said he believes i virgin, now say i bitch slut to justify why deserves no respect.

Now he twists again to give excuse of his sexual harassment crime to me being dishonest. Really? Me dishonest in what to justify his sexual harassment crime non stop? Say it here out loud and provide proof here. No do means we know who is the dishonest mudlander with slanderous tongue as always.