• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: French Police Shoot Chink Dead Like A Dog! Chinks Start Riot In Paris!

Mudlander dogs have no shame to do sexual harrassment of women they don't like. Look at the dogs here doing that you will know i am not telling lies of them.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Heirs_Older_sister_slap.gif.gif

you also cheebye high class virgin I wake up pee also need to give you a few tight slap before going to bed again :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOL everyone can see how shameless cottonmouth was caught telling lies of leongsam and yet act blur. That's how mudlander bastards behave when caught or confronted. They should be the ones worrying about their skeletons, not me.

Btw got skeletons just post them here all in public. Don't go behind the back and call them skeletons. Just like don't dare to take up NRIC virginity test challenge and yet say people claim virginity when people are challenging you, not just claiming. It's you who are COWARD that walked away from the challenge (after failing to cheat) and yet bloody thick-skinned to say people claim virginity hahahaha.

Anyway who is interested to claim virginity? It's only to deal with insulting bastards and bitches like KT Latha who went round insulting people slut as if it's their birthright to trample on others.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mudlander dogs have no shame to do sexual harrassment of women they don't like. Look at the dogs here doing that you will know i am not telling lies of them.

And one mudlander dog chootchiew even claimed he is a gentleman despite sexual harrassment of me. That's how evil and hypocritical all these mudlander dogs are.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A brief summary :

karch$ng bin
hiaoji
siao nua cheebye
virgin slut mistress
have ah neh dao tou and conned to be
buangkokway @ $2 daiso sex shop
travelled 100km alone with amdk old man and buy expensive dinner
learnt Spanish to travel to Europe to be high class

add all up can be known as mardarm puki puru mustafa :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dear ginfreely, I just realized that there is a good chance you are a Millionaire

A self proclaimed gentleman tell lies knowingly and shamelessly. Chinese man become amdk.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dear ginfreely, I just realized that there is a good chance you are a Millionaire

A self proclaimed gentleman tell lies knowingly and shamelessly. One moment said he believes i am virgin, one moment said i got ah neh dao tao.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

A self proclaimed gentleman tell lies knowingly and shamelessly. I buy lunch not dinner for the Chinese man to return his hospitality become i buy sex.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

A self proclaimed gentleman tell lies to bully people knowingly and shamelessly and then give excuse for bullying.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

A self proclaimed gentleman go buy Europe brand wallet to feel high class and yet shamelessly hypocritical to say others go Europe to be high class.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

A self proclaimed chinese gentleman feel Chinese are low class while European are high class and shamelessly accused others to be like himself talking to European to feel high class.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Flatearthshit questions need not be entertained as already know all skewed to cast aspersions paint my character black like the latest. Answer this also no use will find another to ask to cast aspersions of me and the cycle goes on and on as any idiot can see by now how evil and shameless he is.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

will find another to ask to cast aspersions of me and the cycle goes on and on
Indeed, I have yet another question for you:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?242379-Another-contribution-to-the-world-that-Hokkiens-can-be-proud-of&p=2588098#post2588098
Wasn't ketchup derived from kway chup? :confused::biggrin:
The origin is clearly explained in the article and posted in above posts. Are you insinuating anything by kway chup?
Nope. Kway chup is 粿汁, a Teochew dish of flat, broad rice sheets in a soup made with dark soy sauce, served with pig offal, braised duck meat, various kinds of beancurd, preserved salted vegetables, and braised hard-boiled eggs. :biggrin:
Oh ok great to know you were not insinuating. Too many insinuating and insulting bastards around in this thread alone.
May I ask, why did you believe jw5 yesterday when he denied insinuating you; but over a year ago (in the early morning of 18 March 2016), you refused to believe chootchiew:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233224-ginfreely-vs-the-coalition&p=2549325#post2549325
Gin baby is suffering from 异神异鬼 sickness.
Last time I posted a ostrich picture in the some people with animal face , suddenly she f Me by pm saying I'm insulting her which the picture has nothing related. :*:
Yes, on 18 March earlier this year:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?226742-some-people-have-animals-face&p=2409628#post2409628
I have a friend belongs to ostrich family. I cannot publish their family photo here to protect my own identity.
Ginfreely suddenly send me a pte fuck message and mention that I accuse she is a ostrich
69744b9b972aa8878d15e725c9d79666.jpg

Did I pressed the wrong button onto her nipple?
Lol. Bingo ! This was the one. I do know someone who look like ostrich but I can't publish it. Suddenly it becomes gin baby :rolleyes::*:
By the way, since you've openly mentioned her PM in your thread on 18 March this year, may I ask you to post the full PM in this "For those who think I am mad" thread, so that the "smart audience" can "be the judge" (to use ginfreely's words)? :p
to prove who is the insane talking about insanity :biggrin:
attachment.php
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233224-ginfreely-vs-the-coalition&p=2551534#post2551534
We chatted in Jan, nicely..

attachment.php

attachment.php

In Mar you suddenly turned mad and fuck me ? In between, we did not communicate ? I dont even know who is tekkun. I posted ostrich pix in my thread "Some people have animal face for mediacorp actress . Suddenly it triggered your sickness and start to fuck me ?
If you are not insane then is what ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Again rehash old topic to make false accusations that have been answered. Proving any answer is as good as no answer. Flatearthshit only intention and modus operandi has been to find any excuse to create an issue out of no issue, a contradiction out of no contradiction to cast aspersion and paint my character black non stop.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Again rehash old topic to make false accusations that have been answered. Proving any answer is as good as no answer. Flatearthshit only intention and modus operandi has been to find any excuse to create an issue out of no issue, a contradiction out of no contradiction to cast aspersion and paint my character black non stop.

you cannot run away from our resident Investigation officer :biggrin:
all these evidence is good enough to produce in court to proof you are indeed a siao Lang :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

A self proclaimed gentleman of course is no comparison to a real gentleman.

Flatearthshit answer my real questions first before asking others fake questions real accusations that have been answered.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

A self proclaimed gentleman makes​ false accusations of others is like eating and sleeping to him - an everyday affair.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

A self proclaimed gentleman can run but cannot hide his true self is nowhere near a gentleman.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Flatearthshit Modus operandi is to not do work and offers no alternative and then criticize the great man doing dirty job as insincere.