• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dear ginfreely, I just realized that there is a good chance you are a Millionaire

21701f4190c78be229f4ec0eb77d3534.jpg

Again which part i said is hypocrite? You mudlander junk dogs only know how to label and slander people with lies. Confronted you dogs challenged you dogs all act blur and continue with more lies. You win lor evil and hypocritical dog calling others hypocrite. Heaven knows i am saying the truth. You know you are lying and calling me a hypocrite based on nothing.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dear ginfreely, I just realized that there is a good chance you are a Millionaire

Heaven knows i am a virgin. Pussy games are for your mudlander slut mother wife daughters. Ok this is my last post replying to you junk dog. Welcome to the evil junk dog club with real pussy chootchiew and cottonmoth and post 1000 quota of lies for the rest of your bastard life without my reply to you.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

Again which part i said is hypocrite? You mudlander junk dogs only know how to label and slander people with lies. Confronted you dogs challenged you dogs all act blur and continue with more lies. You win lor evil and hypocritical dog calling others hypocrite. Heaven knows i am saying the truth. You know you are lying and calling me a hypocrite based on nothing.

? huh ? did I ?

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

Heaven knows i am a virgin. Pussy games are for your mudlander slut mother wife daughters. Ok this is my last post replying to you junk dog. Welcome to the evil junk dog club with real pussy chootchiew and cottonmoth and post 1000 quota of lies for the rest of your bastard life without my reply to you.

pic is from the net to tell people the wrong ways of naming of book.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Everything about u is mentally ill.

Ok another 1000 post quota of lies for you here in this thread to post the rest of your bastard life without my reply to you. The four junk dogs club with real pussies although call yourselves men.

Last edited:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ok another 1000 post quota of lies for you here in this thread to post the rest of your bastard life without my reply to you. The four junk dogs club with real pussies although call yourselves men.

U yaosiew nua cheeby.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

i see that someone is far more insane posting such pics. sis gin, you have hope...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

See this thread five junk dogs sons of PCB cottonmoth chootchiew ralders ah nehs flatearthshit bullying me non stop will prove this:

人,是可以无耻到这个地步的。

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

good morning ! mardarm puki puru mustafa :biggrin:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

And i support Amos yee as he dared to put his face there before calling people bitch. You sons of sluts qualify meh?
I'm not as shameless as Amos Yee to do/say such a truly shameful thing (especially in real life), among other shameful things he did/said. :wink:

I'm also not as shameless and unrepentant as YOU to use VIOLENCE against your real-life enemies, even though they (or she, i.e. KT Latha) never used any violence against you in the first place; if you were fair, you would have limited your attacks and counterattacks to words only, right? :wink:
Therefore, since you were the first to use violence (and even a simple push out of anger is malicious enough), you were simply and truly the first to draw first blood, so to speak. :wink:

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

And don't forget i already had one chance more than you hahahaha.
And how do you know that? :confused:
Can you prove it? :wink:
Go ask KT Latha and LJ McCully for proof. Not only did i work until fall sick in that company, i also stressed until had a serious car accident.
I meant, how do you know that you have escaped more serious accidents than I have? :wink:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just wait and see who is the person with the real malice.
Indeed, if you fail/refuse to repent before you die, your soul will "wake up" after the death of your body and begin suffering the never-ending shock of your life, i.e. you would unexpectedly discover yourself in the real Hell together with other damned human souls being tortured by demons FOREVER, to say the least. :(

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

high class virgin woman in late 30s to 50s likes to go around looking for platonic friendship. When they found a target that are not high class enough and disappoint them, they will give alot of high class comments. The man cannot tahan and say "fuck off sluts" :biggrin: