View Poll Results: Is Ginfreely crazy?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

10 71.43%
  • No

2 14.29%
  • I dunno as i am as crazy as Ginfreely?

2 14.29%
Page 203 of 219 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,060 of 4379

Thread: ginfreely vs the coalition

My Reputation Points: 541 / Power: 3

Default Re: IU Suing YouTuber For Sexual Harassment And Defamation

Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
    Tua pao sian moderator zhihau just removed more posts from the IU suing for sexual harassment and defamation thread for no valid reason again. Basically as long as call mudlander names or call him names he will remove all the posts indiscriminately whereas people calling ME names he never removed their posts at all despite my repeated complaints. Go to the German thread and see the solid proof of the post maligning me a mistress. Whereas i call him a daotao of cotton male slut is cannot and post straight away remove here. Really shameless double standard hypocrite FUCKING CHINESE MALAYSIAN.
    Good job my fellow Chinese dog bitch. We chinks not just malaysian chinks are hypocrites with double standards.
    Chinese Dog club:

Alpha Chief: Me

Co Vice Chief: LeongSam

Co Vice Chief: Scroobal

Co pack leader Male: Narong wongwan

Co pack leader Male: Frenchbriefs

Pack leader Bitch: Ginfreely

Guard bitches: gingerlyn

Guard dogs: Johntan, Agoraphobic, Zeroo, Asterix, Mojito, JHolmesJr, kryonlight, eatshitndie, Papsmearer

Cubs:Wunderfool, HonkieSingie, Ambulance, duluxe, Thick Face Black Heart, cocobobo, flatearther

Pariah dogs: krafty, extramarital, desmondquek

My Reputation Points: 349 / Power: 1

Default Re: ginfreely vs the coalition

Quote Originally Posted by AhNehs View Post
    rater horse mati kena SPCA investigation for animal cruelty
    Hmmmmmm, her toxic laocheebye tonic might be toxic for the horse....
    Besides also got all the ah neh curry siao inside.

[𨳒你老母臭閪]
    Buangkokway Ginfugly, may you be fucked hard in IMH!

My Reputation Points: 403 / Power: 1

Talking Re: IU Suing YouTuber For Sexual Harassment And Defamation

you comprain to leongsam lor ... better still, pay leongsam 100k to make you a supermod. then you can be empress Wu. hahaha...
    If that happens, after ginfreely bans all her numerous sammyboy.com enemies, causing even her non-enemies to fear her, the only active members left would be Leongsam and his less than ten Mods and S-Mods:
    sammyboy.com/showgroups.php
    Come to think of it, since zhihau seems to be the only active one among them, maybe Leongsam, zhihau and ginfreely will be the only members talking to one another everyday, which would be hilarious!

Wink Re: IU Suing YouTuber For Sexual Harassment And Defamation

...no guts to attack man aka you.
    Just in case you have forgotten, this is an online forum, not a real-life forum.

So far and by far, especially since late last year, you have been the biggest bully in this online forum, and as I've said two days ago:
    sammyboy.com/showthread.php?242850-468-charges-against-Elite-SG52-Resercher-up-skirt-amp-Toilet-Spy-Camera&p=2594047#post2594047
    Quote Originally Posted by flatearther View Post
    When it comes to counterattacking cyberbullies in this online forum, my priority is to target the biggest one, i.e. YOU, and only whenever I have nothing better to do (since I have other better things to do, both online and in real life, at other times of the day nearly everyday).
    Even "Wangfeng" was not as bad as you, simply because he did not spam, or at least not as much as you (even though he did spam quite a bit in August last year; but after that, he stopped; he came back in December and January, mainly to attack me, but he did not spam).

As for real life, if any man or woman were to try to seriously attack me in real life, he or she had better be prepared to face the consequences, to say the least.
    Last edited by flatearther; 20-04-2017 at 07:59 PM.

Wink Re: IU Suing YouTuber For Sexual Harassment And Defamation

then, watch whether he ish trying to bring them into a online relationship by talking about online friendship.. then it is a sign that he ish a closet homosexual.

Just to remind you, it was:
    sammyboy.com/member.php?89736-AhMeng
    who first PMed and even first e-mailed a certain newbie member of this forum back in late 2015 (about one and a half years ago), even though that member never pressured AhMeng to PM/e-mail him.
    AhMeng was also well-known for being a womanizer and a "mangina"!
    A man being a slave of another man (or even more than one man) is already bad enough; what more being a slave of a woman or even more than one woman at the same time!
    Anyway, I hope he has repented and, more importantly, is still maintaining his repentance.

but hor, if this ghey find flirting with same gender more interesting, targeting those he likes from their writing, chances are more that he ish a same-gender lover.
    Like how you replied several times to Papsmearer in his thread:
    sammyboy.com/showthread.php?242860-This-is-the-last-fucking-straw!-PRC-shits-jacking-up-prices-for-my-Durians-Its-war!
    because he's "funny", even though he's probably roughly ten years older than you?
    Also, if I counted correctly, you posted 74 (yes, seventy-four) times during the past 24 hours!

Last edited by flatearther; 20-04-2017 at 09:05 PM.

Red face Re: ginfreely vs the coalition

Quote Originally Posted by Cottonmouth View Post
    BoooooooHOOOOOOO..

The fucking victim is spreading her fucking legs to stab her fucking cheebye with a knife and complaining that it's bleeding again.

Stab deeper with a katana you crazy fucking cheap whore.
    In my humble opinion, we should also be careful to avoid getting stabbed by her:

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by flatearther; 20-04-2017 at 09:34 PM.

My Reputation Points: 338 / Power: 3

siaolungs, hoot moaning again, another dhey in this forum with sister gin again.

ghey spotted

this lao ghey gan si lung hiong ah... ah meng must have ditched you badly for you to write like that

Last edited by AhNehs; 21-04-2017 at 01:27 AM.

My Reputation Points: 1907 / Power: 0

COWARD FCM telling shameless lies non-stop. Let the audience judge whether i am even a bully or victim, let alone the biggest bully.

Quote Originally Posted by flatearther View Post
    Just in case you have forgotten, this is an online forum, not a real-life forum.

So far and by far, especially since late last year, you have been the biggest bully in this online forum, and as I've said two days ago:
    sammyboy.com/showthread.php?242850-468-charges-against-Elite-SG52-Resercher-up-skirt-amp-Toilet-Spy-Camera&p=2594047#post2594047

Even "Wangfeng" was not as bad as you, simply because he did not spam, or at least not as much as you (even though he did spam quite a bit in August last year; but after that, he stopped; he came back in December and January, mainly to attack me, but he did not spam).

As for real life, if any man or woman were to try to seriously attack me in real life, he or she had better be prepared to face the consequences, to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseDog View Post
    Good job my fellow Chinese dog bitch. We chinks not just malaysian chinks are hypocrites with double standards.
    You Evil FCM obviously don't understand English. My post was targeted at tua pao zhihau.

Quote Originally Posted by Cottonmouth View Post
    Actually ... maybe should get a 3rd horse to fuck her smelly cunt??
    Her fucking cheebye would swallow the cock like a horny fuckslut.
    Shame shame shame keep replying to my threads in courtyard when you declared will ignore me. A COWARD FCM is of course not a man of his words. Don't reply on my threads at all! You are not welcome! Pui!

There is a truth here that's repeatedly removed by moderator for five times or so. The truth is the bastard doing sexual harassment and defamation of Korean star IU had to apologize for his belittling action. It is a crime.
    Another truth that's removed by moderator. That i am a victim of sexual harassment and defamation in the JB forum and here. All facts but removed for no valid reason.

This post replying to jah shit is removed too for no reasons.

Yes son of cunt obviously i am and in fact i said it outright that the FCM and STD bastards doing sexual harassment and defamation of me got away scot-free. But my post was removed by the tua pao sian moderator zhihau protecting you bastards.

Hey the difference between public figure and ordinary person is the threshold is higher for public figure, which only means that if what the bastard did to IU is a crime then all the more what happened to me was a heinous crime. Understand?

And i recall office bullying and cyberbullying are all crimes so it is not a necessity to have your name indicated as long as it is clear it was targeted at you. What more my case was full name and NRIC all posted by the JB cockroach in JB forum and the rest is history and need not repeat.

What rubbish you talking about no evidence. Are you blind? It's all there and everywhere, especially the coalition thread with full graphics some more.

Oh the reason is calling bluff of zhihau as a tua pao Sian moderator that allows people to call me names but not me to call him names. What a hypocrite.

stir ah stir...

stir ah stir...
    Only this kind of post allowed by the TYRANT moderator. Basically i and only i cannot call anyone names here. Cotton male slut can call every and any woman a slut. Fake chootchiew and flatearthshit can call me anything on earth too.

"Hey the difference between public figure and ordinary person is the threshold is higher for public figure, which only means that if what the bastard did to IU is a crime then all the more what happened to me was a heinous crime. Understand? "

Q : what does a ghey and a gin have a common?

A : both start with "g". one digs, the other stirs, but both are siaolungs.

This post replying to jah shit is removed too for no reasons.

Yes son of cunt obviously i am and in fact i said it outright that the FCM and STD bastards doing sexual harassment and defamation of me got away scot-free. But my post was removed by the tua pao sian moderator zhihau protecting you bastards.

Hey the difference between public figure and ordinary person is the threshold is higher for public figure, which only means that if what the bastard did to IU is a crime then all the more what happened to me was a heinous crime. Understand?

And i recall office bullying and cyberbullying are all crimes so it is not a necessity to have your name indicated as long as it is clear it was targeted at you. What more my case was full name and NRIC all posted by the JB cockroach in JB forum and the rest is history and need not repeat.

What rubbish you talking about no evidence. Are you blind? It's all there and everywhere, especially the coalition thread with full graphics some more.
    Leongsam please comment what's wrong with my post to deserve being moved?

Only this kind of post allowed by the TYRANT moderator. Basically i and only i cannot call anyone names here. Cotton male slut can call every and any woman a slut. Fake chootchiew and flatearthshit can call me anything on earth too.

"Hey the difference between public figure and ordinary person is the threshold is higher for public figure, which only means that if what the bastard did to IU is a crime then all the more what happened to me was a heinous crime. Understand? "
    moi at Starfucks la kopi now and surfing social media. stir ah stir

moi at Starfucks la kopi now and surfing social media. stir ah stir
    What stir? I am stating facts.

Thread Information