• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dear ginfreely, I just realized that there is a good chance you are a Millionaire

No you evil bastard are doing your cutting and slicing of part of my paragraph and telling lies again by distorting my sentence. My paragraph already said clearly...
okay, then I'll reply to some of the other parts of that paragraph of yours:
my mudlander chinese neighbours from hell are rich with European car but fucking low class.
Couple of points:

1. That JB house you bought must have you cost you at most a few hundred thousand S$, right? :wink:
May I ask, what is the current market value of the house of your "mudlander chinese neighbours from hell"? :wink:
I find it very hard to believe that any of the houses in that JB neighbourhood you were/are living in are worth more than S$ one million (i.e. RM THREE million), right? :wink:

2. Owning a "European car" means that a person is rich? :confused: :*: :rolleyes:
And may I ask, how many "European cars" do your "mudlander chinese neighbours from hell" own?

...and yet you highlighted the last two words to equate high income expat is high class when the whole paragraph already explained clearly.
You were saying that a rich person is not a high-class person, right? :wink:
So I was just pointing out your contradiction because you consider yourself to be "high class" just because you managed to rent out your condo unit to "high income expats" (and "high income" usually means they take home at least S$ ten thousand every month), implying that you think you are "rich" (like having an "oil well" in your "living room") or at least equating whatever amount of rental income you earn every month to being "high class", right? :wink:
But now, because you are trying to portray yourself as an "innocent victim", you are changing your own meaning of "high class" to:
And also I have told you more than once before what is the meaning of me being high class. Mudlander bastards defamed me with filthy lies and did dirty tricks to me while I posted ugly truths of them all public news. They go low I go high and so I am high class.

I am like the "still I rise" poem live happily like as if I have oil well in my living room.
In my humble, but serious, opinion, you are living complacently and delusionally (i.e. you are simply pushing your luck, blinded by your greed and vanity), not truly happily. :(

Last edited:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dear ginfreely, I just realized that there is a good chance you are a Millionaire

At least her ah neh dao tao is a millionaire.

This ah neh dao tao also not very good, but beggars can't be choosers, she had to lick his armpits and tio pu by him and his friends everyday but only paid RM500 a year, still ask her to sweep the public roads outside and use her as a guard bitch to bark at neighbours.

What a fail mistress.

Last edited:

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Do not understand this exchange. If Ginfreely is a millionaire or billionaire - what business is it of Cottonmouth.

If it is true the Ginfreely is a millionaire - good for her.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

pruss 1 for IMH inmates thread...

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Everyday busy like a dog

someone here is a hiao ji
her name is ginfreely
everyday come here pee
and anyhow curse me :biggrin:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Do not understand this exchange. If Ginfreely is a millionaire or billionaire - what business is it of Cottonmouth.

If it is true the Ginfreely is a millionaire - good for her.

We go way back, we were neighbours you see. :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ginfreely Jin wu lui
can toh tiap bengali
to suck her tua liap nee
how can she not a slut u see :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

this slut wants to test virginity
and asked for people's nric
virgin test need to kah kwee kwee
look at the picture in my siggie :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ginfreely buy house in jb
becos ai pee you ai qee
due to her being siao ji
neighbours become enemy :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ginfreely worked with KT latha in a company
they cannot get along happily
and accuse KT latha block yi
you say one proof it to me :biggrin:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely buy house in jb
becos ai pee you ai qee
due to her being siao ji
neighbours become enemy :biggrin:
ginfreely owns a condo.
I hope she is not wacko.
She claims to go "high" after her JB neighbours go low.
Alas, she's just a crow, who comes to this forum to crow. :(

collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/crow
crow (as a noun) = "an old or ugly woman"
crow (as a verb) = "to boast one's superiority"

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ginfreely aa cheebye mor Jin curly
cheebye kang big and watery
sg52 commit suicide jump got cushioning
won't die but die of drowning :biggrin:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I wonder how does flatearther feel like to learn that someone who has been labeled a nutjob and a crazy by other forummers has a net worth dozens or even hundreds of times more than him

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

u mean this is rich for a sinkie peasant standard?she could be a imh outhouse patient,u take the words of a mental patient seriously?u ever watch the movie one flew over the cuckoo's nest?those mofos didnt even tell him they were voluntary and not commited.u take a mental patient seriously u are liable to end up one urself.

nevertheless,what are u still doing in singapore with one million in networth?time to get out of this bunghole.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I wonder how does flatearther feel like to learn that someone who has been labeled a nutjob and a crazy by other forummers has a net worth dozens or even hundreds of times more than him

look flatearther lives with his parents and takes allowance from his poor sinkie father at age 32,lets not go there

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

need help to find your way for treatment?

imh.jpg.html

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ginfreely travelled one hundred kilometers
and paid for old man expensive dinner
during the journey kena finger
her neh neh pork grew bigger and bigger :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

No that's not what I said. You are forever twisting my words! You said I think I am high class becos I am rich and I replied you rich doesn't mean high class. And I gave the example of my mudlander chinese neighbours from hell who are rich but fucking low class. But no where did I say a rich person is not high class. There are so many rich and high class persons around like Bill Gate, Tim Cook etc all philanthropists in one way or another and fucking high class.

And yes my mudlander chinese neighbours from hell owning an European car is considered rich as they have three other Japanese cars at the same time and left the European car parked at home until they sold one Japanese car later. And they hire a maid to take care of themselves and their dogs even before the young couple have children. And their renovation contractor has told me before how rich the family is owning several shops and the daughter is obviously working in the father's company as the daughter would leave go to work at 930 or 1000 and come back at 530 pm. And strangely the mysterious father don't stay with them, only the mother stay with them. Another Malaysian Mistress?

And no I said it many times people go low with lies I go high with ugly truth and that's why I am high class. You are the one telling lies here that I changed my stand when I did not. This paragraph I said was clearly in reply to sinkie traitor insulting me and I already said you should read in context and the whole paragraph that I said I am not using any cent of HDB subsidy and so I am high class. I am renting to high income expat - not those foreigner earning 3k type that will take job from sinkies - and so I am high class. I am not like those sinkie hypocrites who take HDB subsidy and then rent to 3k earning foreigners and then complain of foreigners taking away jobs from sinkies. Understand how high class I am now?

And what a load of rubbish from your mouth about me living complacently, delusional, greedy, vain etc when you are the one that is getting handout from your father while I am living on my hard earned money in the past doing clear shit jobs and nothing wrong with me wanting to slow down my life.

okay, then I'll reply to some of the other parts of that paragraph of yours:

Couple of points:

1. That JB house you bought must have you cost you at most a few hundred thousand S$, right? :wink:
May I ask, what is the current market value of the house of your "mudlander chinese neighbours from hell"? :wink:
I find it very hard to believe that any of the houses in that JB neighbourhood you were/are living in are worth more than S$ one million (i.e. RM THREE million), right? :wink:

2. Owning a "European car" means that a person is rich? :confused: :*: :rolleyes:
And may I ask, how many "European cars" do your "mudlander chinese neighbours from hell" own?

You were saying that a rich person is not a high-class person, right? :wink:
So I was just pointing out your contradiction because you consider yourself to be "high class" just because you managed to rent out your condo unit to "high income expats" (and "high income" usually means they take home at least S$ ten thousand every month), implying that you think you are "rich" (like having an "oil well" in your "living room") or at least equating whatever amount of rental income you earn every month to being "high class", right? :wink:
But now, because you are trying to portray yourself as an "innocent victim", you are changing your own meaning of "high class" to:

In my humble, but serious, opinion, you are living complacently and delusionally (i.e. you are simply pushing your luck, blinded by your greed and vanity), not truly happily. :(