• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Felicidad = happiness

Hey I was wrong, the devils are not dead at all but alive in many other threads slandering me mistress and fake virgin. With moderator zhihau blessings.

Cottonmouth is now pawing you zhihau for covering up his crime. Shameless zhihau you will suffer retribution to gang up with mudlander dogs cottonmouth to insinuate and insult me no end with LIES. I hope your women get caged and drown one day as you wished and left Hasley02 post calling for this there while removing my reply. I am a virgin and no need to worry but your women should worry.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Very nice Chinese songs. Have you heard them before?

Ksgd0717 mudlander chinese dog runs off with its tails in between its legs. With this kind of Chinese bullying other Chinese around, who wants to be a Chinese? Better to be an Indian like KT Latha lah with Chinese pawing you even when she is spewing lies on Chinese. Bin pay kow kow mudlander Chinese dog ksgd0717 called it a joy to gang up with Indian to bully Chinese!

Where's shameless zhihau when this mudlander dog was attacking me this afternoon? Did you remove his post slandering me real time? No not at all. Why remove my posts - in other threads - real time then? Your answer is what can i do about it right? Remember that OK and don't complain when pappy tekan you and your descendants. Don't bin pay kow kow complain pappy bullying but turned around to bully me.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Where's shameless zhihau when this mudlander dog was attacking me this afternoon? Did you remove his post slandering me real time? No not at all. Why remove my posts real time then? Your answer is what can i do about it right? Remember that OK and don't complain when pappy tekan you and your descendants. Don't bin pay kow kow complain pappy bullying but turned around to bully me.

Conclusion is shameless zhihau allows cottonmouth Hasley02 etc to attack me with insinuating lies but I cannot even reply them without my posts being removed. You zhihau are the best example of Han Chinese traitor dog ganging up with other country/other race (mudlander dogs) to bully own country people. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Everyday got different mudlander dogs persecuting me for something that I didn't do and yet no punishment to these people. Oh wait there's Umno to take care of these mudlander chinese dogs bullying me fellow Chinese nonstop. Why Jah shit don't call these people racially unaware to keep bullying their own race?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Top Photos pse click How to catch a Cheating Wife in Russia 俄罗斯抓奸在床

I see some shameless lies of choot chow chui and rotten mouth that were moved to here from courtyard. Sons of mudlander婊子calling a virgin 婊子 , 潘金莲。 Tsk tsk tsk mudlander dogs are shameless to the bone.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why am i so lucky to have a second chance in life? Becos heaven knows I am good people deserving second chance in life. Mudlander dogs will be heavily crushed instead.

When is choot chow chui and rotten mouth going to be crushed to death? These bad hearted people want to persecute me with lies until i commit suicide from such persecution so a crushing death is deserving for these mudlander dogs.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

KT Latha you open your filthy mouth with LIES and now I am suffering persecution for nothing. Why did you do that when I did nothing to you? Are you enjoying your life now after harming me? There's always retribution time. Just wait.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Where's shameless zhihau when this mudlander dog was attacking me this afternoon? Did you remove his post slandering me real time? No not at all. Why remove my posts - in other threads - real time then? Your answer is what can i do about it right? Remember that OK and don't complain when pappy tekan you and your descendants. Don't bin pay kow kow complain pappy bullying but turned around to bully me.

So many bin pay kow kow people here bullying me for something I didn't do and then turned around to complain govt bullying them. Thank you pap! Thank you Umno!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

One COWARD FPaulStanley sent me a pm to curse me die horrible death in road accident but his setting cannot receive pm back. So I send this curse back to him here. Hey tell that to yourself OK. God has already given me one chance more than you. I already had a serious car accident before and I never die but escaped with minor injuries (no injuries to anyone else). But bad people like you will not have a second chance in life. No way at all.

Anyone else wants to curse me to die a horrible death in road accident please remember I already had one serious car accident and come out relatively unscathed. Heaven is protecting me. Evil people who did harm to me - be it here or out there - should be the ones worried of dying a horrible death in road accident. You will be crushed and burnt to death.

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

I already had a serious car accident before and I never die but escaped with minor injuries (no injuries to anyone else).
Why am i so lucky to have a second chance in life? Becos heaven knows I am good people deserving second chance in life.
I already had one serious car accident and come out relatively unscathed. Heaven is protecting me.
May I ask, when and where did that accident happen? :confused:
Before or after you first moved to JB a few years ago? :confused:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Felicidad = happiness

Good job my fellow Chinese dog bitch. Spanish is a superior language compared to our worthless chink language!

Look how evil mudlander dogs are. I never said a word that Spanish is superior language compared to Chinese language and this mudlander Chinese dog can slander me with lies based on nothing. In life I meet alot of this kind of people who didn't like me for me just doing my job and slandered me with lies in this way.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Video of China one century ago

What's superior about mudlander and sinkie Chinese dogs here persecuting me no end with filthy LIES of KT Latha? Not just not ashamed of trampling on your own race but one mudlander dog ksgd0717 proudly proclaimed it "consider it a joy" to gang up with Indian to trample Chinese.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

May I ask, when and where did that accident happen? :confused:
Before or after you first moved to JB a few years ago? :confused:

Better not say any details as mudlander dogs like chootchiew (and you) will only twist it in every way like how he twisted my buying lunch to return host hospitality to begging for sex. The more I say the more dogs twist. Anyway it's the truth.

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

It happened in spore and I hit a stationary bus parked on the road.
In my humble opinion, if the bus you hit was not moving and you managed to brake sufficiently before impact, then your accident was not "serious", which is why you were "relatively unscathed" and your injuries were "minor" and "no injuries to anyone else". :wink:

Therefore, I do not agree that "Heaven" (or "God") was "protecting" you, if you did indeed manage to brake sufficiently before impact, i.e. it was you who protected your own self. :wink:

As for "Heaven" (or "God") knowing that you are a "good" person deserving a "second chance in life", I strongly suspect that was simply a wake-up call for you to repent of your sins. :wink:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Better not say any details as mudlander dogs like chootchiew (and you) will only twist it in every way like how he twisted my buying lunch to return host hospitality to begging for sex. The more I say the more dogs twist. Anyway it's the truth.
Too late! :p
Because I happened to be reading this thread at the same time and managed to read your initial un-edited post! :p

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

KT Latha you open your filthy mouth with LIES and now I am suffering persecution for nothing. Why did you do that when I did nothing to you? Are you enjoying your life now after harming me? There's always retribution time. Just wait.

Why why KT latha tell me why 夜會令禁忌分解 引致淑女暗裏也想變壞
Why why KT latha tell me why 沒有辦法做乖乖 我暗罵我這晚變得太壞 :biggrin: