• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: AWARE angry at discounts at TANGS

Yeah bastard moderator the way you are moving all my valid posts replying to devil within and you dare to say you standby what you did to move rubbish posts only to rubbish bin. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

So how? Only way for a bullied victim is to walk out? Remember that oppie dogs. Walk out from Spore and don't complain being bullied by pap. Pui!

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Classic Forum Replies

Just ban me permanent since you want to silence the truth.
Since you seem to be prepared to be banned forever, why don't you self-ban yourself instead? :confused:
Even the police also want you to "avoid the forum", right? :wink:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238006-Ginfreely-vs-The-Coalition&p=2571559#post2571559
Shame on Spore police if they still do nothing to such cyber bullies except asking me to avoid the forum.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Oppie Shrew Triple H Caught Lying! Say Mata Anyhow Make Her Strip Naked!

For an insane whore like you, proper reasoning is futile.
Yes, I finally agree with you, and I've given up. :o

Looks like we'll just have to rely on zhihau or Leongsam to continue moving her posts/threads to this "Flame War" sub-forum, unless they also give up, which would almost certainly cause her to dominate the Courtyard everyday with her spam filled with lies and/or nonsense (or lies mixed with truth, which is still bad), and which would in turn discourage even more members from posting....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hey bastard why you move my China India war thread for nothing? Just ban me permanent!

Since you seem to be prepared to be banned forever, why don't you self-ban yourself instead? :confused:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238006-Ginfreely-vs-The-Coalition&p=2571559#post2571559

flat earther actually asked a valid question. Since gin hates this forum so much just simply stop posting here and don't lurk or participate anymore. Done deal. Lots of nicks have done that they aren't banned just not posting anymore.

Just goes to show gin is actually addicted to the forum and is crying for help to go cold turkey.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Looks like we'll just have to rely on zhihau or Leongsam to continue moving her posts/threads to this "Flame War" sub-forum, unless they also give up, which would almost certainly cause her to dominate the Courtyard everyday with her spam filled with lies and/or nonsense (or lies mixed with truth, which is still bad), and which would in turn discourage even more members from posting....

Let's do our esteemed mods a favour by fucking this filthy cunt only in here and ignore her everywhere else. :biggrin:
This bitch doesn't need reasoning, she needs to be stripped naked, spread wide and have her pussy slapped hard. :biggrin:

tumblr_nzifk1RzZG1tulnt8o1_1280.gif

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

GINFUCKLY the chow hai is dying to get fucked looking at the way she kept coming back for more. Just that in real life she's too ugly, even the Indians who fuck anything walked away after giving her smelly abalone a whiff.

tumblr_nh84yculTt1r2svjro1_500.gif

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Let's do our esteemed mods a favour by fucking this filthy cunt only in here and ignore her everywhere else. :biggrin:
"esteemed" reminds me of what I said to her nearly two weeks ago:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238006-Ginfreely-vs-The-Coalition&p=2578496#post2578496
like I demanded apology from wunderful and zhihau - people that I once thought to be esteemed here - I demanded you to apologize. This esteemed thing is something that I have said it before but now you accuse me of wanting to act nice and therefore saying it now, which is again of your false accusations of my character to paint it black.
By the way, I forgot to mention before that it makes absolutely no sense for a person to esteem other people, and yet accuse them of offences that they obviously don't think they've committed (let alone offences that they have clearly not committed, such as your so-called "insinuating" accusations); and obviously, demanding apologies from them only makes matters worse for you! :rolleyes:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: bye bye...since bros here dun want to tell me the truth, I am leaving

How can you leave??
Ginfreely that fuckslut will be devastated since you are like the only one who would pull up her panties to cover up her smelly cunt.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why should I self ban myself? Like I said it's my life mission to tell the ugly truths of mudlander liar bastards like you. If you all cannot tolerate me opening up your darkness, then you can always paw the moderators to ban me permanently so that you mudlander liar bastards can hole up together in your darkness awaiting God to take action on you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

flat earther actually asked a valid question. Since gin hates this forum so much just simply stop posting here and don't lurk or participate anymore. Done deal. Lots of nicks have done that they aren't banned just not posting anymore.

Just goes to show gin is actually addicted to the forum and is crying for help to go cold turkey.

You bloody idiot i am given a holy mission to clean you all up. If I cannot do it, God will come and take care of you all in his own ways to punish all the evil doers. I am not addicted and will not create another nick once I am permanently banned.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

This bitch doesn't need reasoning, she needs to be stripped naked, spread wide and have her pussy slapped hard. :biggrin:

tumblr_nzifk1RzZG1tulnt8o1_1280.gif

Bloody thick-skinned CHEAT caught cheating by me and still telling lies of me shamelessly. You are the best example of mudlander caught doing evil just act blur and do more evil shamelessly. Exactly same trait as my barbarian mudlander neighbours from hell. Lowest order of being proven that should be exterminated.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

So said you the mudlander liar bastard who had been caught lying so many times by me anyhow slicing and cutting my sentences, ignoring context and make false accusations to paint my character black. As usual shameless mudlander liar bastards ownself tell lies but say others tell lies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yawn yawn yawn all the sadist photos from cottonmouth liar bastard only prove he is the lowest order being on earth. 狗都不如!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Do you all know China won a war against India in 1962?

When your ah neh dao tao slap your CB, he use hands or his ipad since your CB quite big? :biggrin:
Does he invite his whole village to taste your fucking smelly CB also?

pussy-spanking-gif.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SBLeaks

So many useless and shameless men with Leaks but don't report police and turn around to call others bleached. As usual ownself in darkness saying others in darkness and need bleach.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Facebook must have realised what an indian loving filthy slut you are, that's why all the indians appear ....:biggrin:
Next time you go out better be careful, I heard they very skilful with their hands, once they grab hold of your cheebye, will flip until you can't recognise house.They will grab your small neh neh and squeeze out all your milk also. :O

Prata_square_Loope_1024x1024_c2c651ab-e915-470b-b40a-19093cf08c6f.gif