• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: List of mentally ill moniker.

Numerno uno

Angsana

Bonsai.
There are please add on to list as a precaution to everyone.

Walau cannot say out or else will need keyboard armour. Or unless submit resignation letter to boss day then can say.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Very nice Chinese songs. Have you heard them before?

Why mudlander liar bastards like to tell lies of others from slut to mad? Lowlife is like that.

COWARD Mudlander bastard bullies COTTONMOUTH, ralders ETC
欺善怕恶的贱人。
贱货贱狗calling others 贱货贱母狗。
Son of permai slut calling others permai slut
And ask your own permai slut mudlander mother to part her vertical lips for your teeny weeny one cm long LJ
La la la la la
I am SMILING
I am SMILING

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why mudlander liar bastards like to tell lies of others from slut to mad? Lowlife is like that.

COWARD Mudlander bastard bullies COTTONMOUTH, ralders ETC
欺善怕恶的贱人。
贱货贱狗calling others 贱货贱母狗。
Son of permai slut calling others permai slut
And ask your own permai slut mudlander mother to part her vertical lips for your teeny weeny one cm long LJ
La la la la la
I am SMILING
I am SMILING

Thought disorders Edit
Thought disorder describes an underlying disturbance to conscious thought and is classified largely by its effects on speech and writing. Affected persons show loosening of associations, that is, a disconnection and disorganization of the semantic content of speech and writing. In the severe form speech becomes incomprehensible and it is known as "word salad".

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thought disorders Edit
Thought disorder describes an underlying disturbance to conscious thought and is classified largely by its effects on speech and writing. Affected persons show loosening of associations, that is, a disconnection and disorganization of the semantic content of speech and writing. In the severe form speech becomes incomprehensible and it is known as "word salad".

Ralders is a mad mudlander bastard calling others mad.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ralders is a mad mudlander bastard calling others mad.

Many causes of schizophrenia are also causes of psychosis.

Psychiatric disorder Edit
From a diagnostic standpoint, organic disorders were those believed caused by physical illness affecting the brain (that is, psychiatric disorders secondary to other conditions), while functional disorders were considered disorders of the functioning of the mind in the absence of physical disorders (that is, primary psychological or psychiatric disorders). The materialistic or naturalistic (i.e. scientific) view of the mind–body problem holds that mental disorders arise from physical processes; in this view, the distinction between brain and mind, and therefore between organic and functional disease, is an artificial one. Subtle physical abnormalities have been found in illnesses traditionally considered functional, such as schizophrenia. The DSM-IV-TR avoids the functional/organic distinction, and instead lists traditional psychotic illnesses, psychosis due to general medical conditions, and substance-induced psychosis.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yawn schizophrenia again. No new trick from old mudlander dogs.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yawn schizophrenia again. No new trick from old mudlander dogs.

schizophrenia and schizophreniform disorder
affective (mood) disorders, including severe depression, and severe depression or mania in bipolar disorder (manic depression). People experiencing a psychotic episode in the context of depression may experience persecutory or self-blaming delusions or hallucinations, while people experiencing a psychotic episode in the context of mania may form grandiose delusions.
schizoaffective disorder, involving symptoms of both schizophrenia and mood disorders
brief psychotic disorder, or acute/transient psychotic disorder
delusional disorder (persistent delusional disorder)
chronic hallucinatory psychosis
Psychotic symptoms may also be seen in:[19]

schizotypal disorder
certain personality disorders at times of stress (including paranoid personality disorder, schizoid personality disorder, and borderline personality disorder)

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yawn....Yawn...

Don't forget to list your own psycho mudlander bully disease. A disease that started from low self esteem. Need to slander people to feel shiok. Low life disease.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't forget to list your own psycho mudlander bully disease. A disease that started from low self esteem. Need to slander people to feel shiok. Low life disease.

major depressive disorder in its severe form, although it is possible and more likely to have severe depression without psychosis
bipolar disorder in the manic and mixed episodes of bipolar I disorder and depressive episodes of both bipolar I and bipolar II; however, it is possible to experience such states without psychotic symptoms.
post-traumatic stress disorder
induced delusional disorder
Sometimes in obsessive-compulsive disorder
Dissociative disorders, due to many overlapping symptoms, careful differential diagnosis includes especially dissociative identity disorder.[20]

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

A low life mudlander bully disease that need to trample others to feel shiok. And being coward only dare to trample me Sporean who did nothing to them, but cowered in front of North Koreans who bullied them.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

A low life mudlander bully disease that need to trample others to feel shiok. And being coward only dare to trample me Sporean who did nothing to them, but cowered in front of North Koreans who bullied them.

bipolar disorder in the manic and mixed episodes of bipolar I disorder and depressive episodes of both bipolar I and bipolar II; however, it is possible to experience such states without psychotic symptoms.
post-traumatic stress disorder
induced delusional disorder
Sometimes in obsessive-compulsive disorder
Dissociative disorders, due to many overlapping symptoms, careful differential diagnosis includes especially dissociative identity disorder.[20]

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Stress is known to contribute to and trigger psychotic states. A history of psychologically traumatic events, and the recent experience of a stressful event, can both contribute to the development of psychosis. Short-lived psychosis triggered by stress is known as brief reactive psychosis, and patients may spontaneously recover normal functioning within two weeks.[21] In some rare cases, individuals may remain in a state of full-blown psychosis for many years, or perhaps have attenuated psychotic symptoms (such as low intensity hallucinations) present at most times.