• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Buy a house in JB and become a public toilet

Mudlanders come to steal your pics of you IN your house WITHIN your gate and people shame you like their birthright. Where's justice? Why no one shame the low life mudlander thieves?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Any more like zeroo wiki shit semaj2357 etc still want to shame my neh neh neh ji? May i know what wrong did I do walking in my house? Or scolding people who throw litter into my house, what wrong is there? Or scolding people who light up firecrackers to harrass me, what wrong is there? So all no wrong then you shaming me for what? Mudlanders can bully me I cannot get angry? Cannot scold them? Fucking bastard bullies KNNBCCB.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

So many people talk neh neh neh ji and call me stupid and the India doctor two hundred thousand views are all coincidence?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

told you not to buy into jb but you die die must buy. now kpkb until cows cum home and pigs fly. please deal with your own foolish decision. don't blame others.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Trample me until like that. Why are mudlanders so shameless? What did I do to these mudlander bastards? Nothing except buy a house next to them who build illegal extension, keep illegal multiple dogs barking non-stop for hours during the day.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

told you not to buy into jb but you die die must buy. now kpkb until cows cum home and pigs fly. please deal with your own foolish decision. don't blame others.

Excuse me when did you tell me? After I buy tell me for fuck. So what I said is all true? The neh neh neh ji photos where? Walk at home also a shameful act only in JB. See thieves and injustice should help out. If blind to injustice and shame me of course I blame you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

A Sporean victim of a theft by mudlander thieves is a public toilet. The thieves are saints that sinkies want to kiss ass. What an irony.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please make this a sticky and two hundred thousands views thread to let the whole world know mudlanders are thieves. And damn proud thieves like zeroo and cottonmouth shaming me the victim instead of being ashamed of themselves being thieves. Public toilet wor they are so proud of their achievement.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mudlanders no need to come here to call me SIAO or LIAR for calling you thieves. You just go and report mudland police on me and let the police dig out all necessary for me and judge.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

mele kalikimaka.

IMG_3601.JPG

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please make this a sticky and two hundred thousands views thread to let the whole world know mudlanders are thieves. And damn proud thieves like zeroo and cottonmouth shaming me the victim instead of being ashamed of themselves being thieves. Public toilet wor they are so proud of their achievement.

Mudlanders are not just thieves but filthy mouth evil thieves like cottonmouth calling me the victim number one public toilet in India. Mudlanders go report Polis on me lah and let the whole world see how evil and shameless thieves your own kind are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who just gave me three points? I can't see who but thanks anyway.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Buy a house in JB and become a faggot, chicken, mistress, public toilet, exposed neh neh neh ji. Let the whole world know that's how lowlife mudlanders are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

And I say it again. Mudlanders you are not welcome in this thread to call me SIAO and all those names. Shut up and I challenge you to go straight to report me to mudland police. Let them go dig out all India shit sites for me and certify you lowlife thieves that did all these shameless acts to me, starting from the first slander in JB forum years ago. Mudlanders who did these are horrible humans with no decency. And by mudlanders let's be specific I mean my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours and mudlander Chinese and ah neh in this forum who are in cahoot. Let the whole world know how shameless bullies these poor cry wolf victims of racism are. PAP imported these shit who took good jobs and instead of gratefulness only return kindness by bullying Sporeans like me. Pui!

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Buy a house in JB and become a faggot, chicken, mistress, public toilet, exposed neh neh neh ji. Let the whole world know that's how lowlife mudlanders are.

Buy a house in JB and a normal office worker who worked hard for a living since age 15 become all these and exposed like a public toilet. Mudlanders you are scumbags of the earth that deserved to be hanged for your evil deeds.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Excuse me when did you tell me? After I buy tell me for fuck. So what I said is all true? The neh neh neh ji photos where? Walk at home also a shameful act only in JB. See thieves and injustice should help out. If blind to injustice and shame me of course I blame you.

No reply. So it's all true. Selfish sinkies are blind to injustice and deserved whatever injustice themselves. Can't even help your own kind in need by lifting a finger. What a fucking disgrace as human.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

No reply. So it's all true. Selfish sinkies are blind to injustice and deserved whatever injustice themselves. Can't even help your own kind in need by lifting a finger. What a fucking disgrace as human.

So I am certified not SIAO and it's true evil mudlanders are discrediting me as SIAO when they know this public toilet shit done by themselves. What a fucking lowlife as human. Not human but beasts.