• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: AWARE angry at discounts at TANGS

Yeah bastard moderator the way you are moving all my valid posts replying to devil within and you dare to say you standby what you did to move rubbish posts only to rubbish bin. Pui!

Yes, I am moving all the rubbish posts here alright.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: bye bye...since bros here dun want to tell me the truth, I am leaving

How can you leave??
Ginfreely that fuckslut will be devastated since you are like the only one who would pull up her panties to cover up her smelly cunt.

Another proof this shameless mudlander liar bastard tell lies all the time.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

I have been thinking of this moot point and conclude this is yet another male privilege to assume the biological male individual must have sex with a female companion. You don't know got such thing as platonic friends?

No "male privilege" as the person in case sees oneself as a female, dresses and expresses oneself as a female. The mental model is already operating in the XX mode despite having a XY genetic predisposition. Then how?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

No "male privilege" as the person in case sees oneself as a female, dresses and expresses oneself as a female. The mental model is already operating in the XX mode despite having a XY genetic predisposition. Then how?

I am not saying that biological male with female expression but you who have the male privilege thinking to assume and expect a female companion to give sex to the biological male. Why can't they be platonic friends?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: ginfreely

KT Latha was right when she said this slut is like a slut.

She's calling a spade a spade, a hoe a hoe. :biggrin:

So said the mudlander son of slut CHEAT supporting a fellow mudlander LIAR KT Latha. Anyway keep all these insults coming as they are the best proof to court of the harm done to me by KY Latha office bullying that led to internet bullying.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You fucking slut should have everyone in India ejaculate all over your fucking cheebye face. :biggrin:

Hey don't act blur. You mudlander bastard were talking about someone walking naked in India way before I said a thing about India. You are the mudlander bastard who stole my pics. Pui! Son of fucking slut that deserves to be burnt alive.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

I am not saying that biological male with female expression but you who have the male privilege thinking to assume and expect a female companion to give sex to the biological male. Why can't they be platonic friends?

A1 in Literature and EL and failed to read in context. Nice.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

So said the mudlander son of slut CHEAT supporting a fellow mudlander LIAR KT Latha. Anyway keep all these insults coming as they are the best proof to court of the harm done to me by KY Latha office bullying that led to internet bullying.

KT Latha is on my facebook list. :biggrin:
I'm sure she can recall who that slut was.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Breaking!!!!Hokkien is the language of the working class and the coolie blood run

Hey COWARD mudlander liar bastard take the NRIC virginity test challenge like I said or you dog shut up and go. And btw I know you are a Cantonese since long ago.
eh fatfugs, anyone who professes to be a virgin in a forum is definitely a gila-puki and pathetic sick-fug, deserving to be strait-jacketed in a madhouse... it's an extreme makahai situation and deserving of many pei-yan-tui moments like we've seen here. you got sump-ting-long and ahnehs would've called you a paithium-pei-pundek for wearing your mad-hat like a crown. btw, I know it's hou yum kung by my doktor say better not humour you and let mad dogs lie...:wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

A1 in Literature and EL and failed to read in context. Nice.

Which part not correct context? The context of what you wrote is correct just that you don't like to hear the truth of you having male privilege assuming a female companion is expected to give sex to a biological male.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

KT Latha is on my facebook list. :biggrin:
I'm sure she can recall who that slut was.

Of course KT Latha should remember the unprofessional and untruthful comments that come out from her filthy mouth. Heaven will take care of her and your evil in one way or the other. Just wait for your turn.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Breaking!!!!Hokkien is the language of the working class and the coolie blood run

eh fatfugs, anyone who professes to be a virgin in a forum is definitely a gila-puki and pathetic sick-fug, deserving to be strait-jacketed in a madhouse... it's an extreme makahai situation and deserving of many pei-yan-tui moments like we've seen here. you got sump-ting-long and ahnehs would've called you a paithium-pei-pundek for wearing your mad-hat like a crown. btw, I know it's hou yum kung by my doktor say better not humour you and let mad dogs lie...:wink:

Again tell that to yourself. Anybody who goes round calling others slut deserved a NRIC virginity test challenge in return. No need to blame others mad dog but yourself and your filthy mouth with evil long tongue spewing lies that should be sliced off and fed to the dogs. And you no need to overcompensate with Cantonese terms, I already know and chopped you are a Cantonese since a long time ago.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

nric virginity test challenge? if win, nric change from pink to blue? not bad. i rather be pr than sinkie shit.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nobody's talking to you, you stupid whore. :biggrin:
If chunky's addressing you, he would have used CB, HOE or SLUT or CUNT, not BRO. You dumb bitch! :biggrin:

Nobody is talking to you son of mudlander CB HOE SLUT and CUNT. You think you are BRO? You are MALE SLUT, MALE WHORE, CHEAT, COWARD, LIAR, BASTARD, not BRO. Pui!