• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ginfreely threads forced to close. Will madness subside?

But are you willing to dwell in her JB house forever? :confused: :p

You think it is funny to joke about dwelling in my JB house? What a low class AND not nice person. This should tell you clearly the difference between high class and being nice. You are really not nice vs i didn't say I am nice but i am certainly nicer than you.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Ginfreely threads forced to close. Will madness subside?

That is you OSTRICH chootchiew COWARD LIAR BULLY caught.

LOL. Can I borrow your caption to use with this pix.

T0X2S.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: A poem dedicated to zhihau

Of course not your LJ. And you never say vulgarities in life before you call me low class to use vulgarities on barbarians like you?

And no I don't reply to posts addressed to moderator when I know I am not a moderator. To be explicitly clear, I am talking about normal posts. Not low class post like yours going to my buy a house in JB thread and asked moderator to close it for nothing.

Of course not, indeed. :rolleyes:
My poem thread should be compared with your poem thread, not your "Buy-a-house-in-JB-and-become-a-public-toilet-part-two" thread, which should be compared with Wunderfool's:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?239174-Ginfreely-threads-forced-to-close-Will-madness-subside
instead, right? :wink:

And you have never replied to certain members, when they were addressing other members? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Buy a house in JB and become a public toilet part two

sinkies being sinkies like to "geh kiang" but remain ignorant. i got a friend who is stucked with a house in jb he bought 5 years ago. it's really turning into a warehouse for him.

Yes better buy house in spore instead. So much trouble for buying house in JB.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your phua CB smelly pussy mother fucked OSTRICH and you are the OSTRICH product. Ostrich COWARD chootchiew caught lying now telling more lies and hurling insults Hahahahaha

Buy a house in jb , hide inside the house and stuck a ostrich head to neck inside a virgin cheebye:biggrin:

Mastubate using ostrich head and neck is still deemed a virgin :biggrin:
But after Cumming, will have problem removing it as the ostrich mouth is protruding. No choice force out by twisting break the ostrich neck :eek:
Dead ostrich head stuck permanently inside cheebye. :*:

Quickly run to jb hospital day surgery to remove dead ostrich head. Resume virginity. Went home Mastubate using ostrich head and neck again. This time chek arc. Saw the ostrich mouth first before start masturbate. In out in out and cum without any problem :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Buy a house in JB and a virgin Kena insulted fucked OSTRICH and day surgery to resume virginity. As if virginity is a valuable organ need to replace if lost.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Buy a house in JB and meet barbarian bullies real life and online.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Zhihau no sound no music. See? Confirmed he is a petty double standard hypocrite bully who do to others what he don't want others to do to his cunt bitches at home. This open leg poem dedication to them confirmed it.

Zhihau how is the poem dedication? You only received one and you are butt hurt enough to open up closed thread for flat earth to revenge for you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Buy a house in JB and a virgin Kena insinuated and insulted a chicken sell backside to buy house. Who still dare to buy house in JB?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Zhihau how is the poem dedication? You only received one and you are butt hurt enough to open up closed thread for flat earth to revenge for you.

Your poem dedication is... I have no words to describe, I'll leave it to the audience to make sense of it.

Revenge? Nah... you didn't even bothered me much :smile::smile::smile:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your poem dedication is... I have no words to describe, I'll leave it to the audience to make sense of it.

Revenge? Nah... you didn't even bothered me much :smile::smile::smile:

Oh really? That means you no sound no music is don't give face to Asia DK post asking you for response.

My poem is not poetic nevermind as it's just mindless insult that suits its purpose. No need to ask audience to judge as it's clearly an insult.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Buy a house in JB and a virgin Kena insulted illegal public toilet.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Public toilet # 1 go IMH and stay there la.

Many men fucked your phua CB smelly pussy public toilet mother wife daughters from spore to Saudi Arabia. You mudlander bastard go jail for slandering me and stay there.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

My poem is not poetic nevermind as it's just mindless insult that suits its purpose. No need to ask audience to judge as it's clearly an insult.

Oh, then you'll need to improve in your repertoire of insults. I didn't even feel the least bit insulted as nothing in your poem made sense, never mind the non-poetic structure of it all and as for AsiaDK, whether I replied to him/her in the forum or in private is none of your business, right? Bwahahahahahahaa...