• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: J.Bitch sues male masseur for molest?!?!?!

I have made the police report declaring I am a virgin too. And of course I will not make a false police report sending myself to jail.
May I ask, how exactly did the police verify that your report about you being a virgin is not false? :confused:
Sorry, I couldn't resist. :o

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: HR executive who made unprofessional comments of company staff - KT Latha

...I first joined this company in 2006 that had many audit issues. Two or three finance manager before me - who were recruited to clear the shit - apparently left due to too much shit and difficulty
May I ask, are you a professional accountant in real life? :confused:

The company name: Singapore Flying college

The new GM boss then - LJ McCully - supported her. I should have reported her and this workplace labelling and bullying behaviour to head office SIA HR then. Hopefully SIA HR would have been more professional than this kind of sub standard.
And are you referring to:
tp-ams.blogspot.sg/2011/01/distinguished-visitors-programme-open.html

"Captain Leonard McCully
President and General Manager, Singapore Flying College
Former Singapore Airlines Captain
Star of the Singapore Airlines cabin safety video (former)
"

So I have no choice but to state clearly the untruths here once and for all finally after so many years. In fact I have made a police report on this matter last year and was advised to take civil action.
Just in case you are not aware, all threads and posts in this online forum are:
"Copyright © Samuel Leong 2008~2016"
so the first person the police will contact will probably be the great Leongsam himself! :wink:

let me warn you I will be able to prove that I am a virgin by a medical test
:eek: You mean your hymen:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Hymen#Cultural_significance
is still intact? :confused:
Please pardon my ignorance, but I honestly would like to know how to prove a person's virginity, because I'm also a virgin (even though I'm a man, whereas you are a woman), but some people don't believe me too. :o

I had thought then that such untruthful comments being untrue and with ill intention can just forget about it.
If I were you, I would just continue to bear with it patiently; also, for your own good, please try to control your anger, both online and in real life:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Hymen#Womb_fury
"Womb fury
In the 16th and 17th centuries, medical researchers used the presence of the hymen, or lack thereof, as founding evidence of physical diseases such as "womb-fury", i.e. (female) hysteria. If not cured, womb-fury would, according to these early doctors, result in death.
"

wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_hysteria
"Female hysteria was once a common medical diagnosis, reserved exclusively for women, that is no longer recognized by medical authorities as a medical disorder. Its diagnosis and treatment were routine for hundreds of years in Western Europe. Hysteria of both genders was widely discussed in the medical literature of the nineteenth century. Women considered to have had it exhibited a wide array of symptoms, including faintness, nervousness, sexual desire, insomnia, fluid retention, heaviness in the abdomen, shortness of breath, irritability, loss of appetite for food or sex, and a "tendency to cause trouble".

In extreme cases, the woman may have been forced to enter an insane asylum or to have undergone surgical hysterectomy.
"

Oh yes I was married for years but we didn't consummate our marriage and had annulled our marriage since then (we are still friends).
May I ask, were/are you a Roman Catholic? :confused:
Most "annulments" seem to be done by the Roman Catholic Church or "church" (because I consider Roman Catholics to be false Christians):
wikipedia.org/wiki/Annulment#Catholicism
wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage_in_the_Catholic_Church#Annulments
wikipedia.org/wiki/Declaration_of_nullity

Finally, sorry for my long reply; I just couldn't resist. :o
Also:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?239361-J-Bitch-sues-male-masseur-for-molest-!-!-!&p=2571218#post2571218
I have made the police report declaring I am a virgin too. And of course I will not make a false police report sending myself to jail.
May I ask, how exactly did the police verify that your report about you being a virgin is not false? :confused:

Attachments

• 5085_92206478283_671968283_2156394_2002015_n.jpg
    5085_92206478283_671968283_2156394_2002015_n.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 2,031
  • tp-ams.blogspot.sg-T04 AMS TP Diploma in Aviation Management amp Services.pdf
    212.3 KB · Views: 347
Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yeah Captain Leonard John McCully.

Secretary turned HR executive - KT Latha. Full name not known but that's her name in LinkedIn too.

Didn't I announce on Christmas Eve that I don't celebrate Christmas? How can I be a Catholic? Anyway it's legal annulment, nothing to do with church. A virgin is a virgin. I am not worried at all how to test. I read before in the old days some Asian country brides were subject to virginity test before allowed to migrate into UK in the 1970s.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...subjected-to-virginity-tests-at-Heathrow.html

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: J.Bitch sues male masseur for molest?!?!?!

I said I will not do things like making a false police report to send myself to jail. Don't believe me you can go report police on me making a false police report on this and they will then do something to verify. Will be glad to assist the Spore police to verify.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I said I will not do things like making a false police report to send myself to jail. Don't believe me you can go report police on me making a false police report on this and they will then do something to verify. Will be glad to assist the Spore police to verify - as long as they act on cottonmouth.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

For the record and this is a fact: what I described in post one above was the one and only time I lost control of anger in Spore flying college over the three plus years of working there clearing shit (audit issues). I have never shouted at anyone else in flying college, including all of my staff.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yeah Captain Leonard John McCully.
I see; so his middle name is "John"?
I thought "LJ McCully" might have been a vulgar word. :p :o

Secretary turned HR executive - KT Latha. Full name not known but that's her name in LinkedIn too.
"KT" is probably the name of her father (who has no surname), because she's probably a South Indian, like:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Latha_(actress)
wikipedia.org/wiki/Latha_Rajinikanth
wikipedia.org/wiki/Maadhavi_Latha

KT Latha's unprofessional comments are : "someone is acting like a slut today"

Thus happened in early 2009 in a company excursion to Spore flyer...
...it's not difficult to see her clear insinuation target.
Yes, I agree that she was insinuating you because she had been bearing a grudge against you since 2006, because:
...she was made to apologize to me by my ex boss (not LJ McCully but another General manager before him) for being uncooperative when I first joined this company in 2006 that had many audit issues.
But like I've said several times before last year, I'm afraid that "insinuating" is not the same as accusing you, which is why:
So was this HR staff penalised for making such unprofessional and untruthful remarks? NO. The new GM boss then - LJ McCully - supported her.
simply because:
1. You had (and still have) no proof, other than your own memory, unless you managed to record it on video? :confused:
2. Even if there were honest witnesses, they would also say that KT Latha did not mention your name, right?

Basically, this was a private matter between only you and her, and I've already said that I agree with you that she was in the wrong.
But when it comes to complaining to a third party, insinuations are simply not (and have never been throughout the entire history of humanity) good enough as proof, simply because the third party was not a witness, just like a judge in court is also not a witness of the crimes committed by accused criminals (otherwise, the judge would be biased), right?

I should have reported her and this workplace labelling and bullying behaviour to head office SIA HR then. Hopefully SIA HR would have been more professional than this kind of sub standard.
Fortunately, you did not, because you would have made matters worse for yourself.

Anyway I was too stupid to do so then and only let the anger fester inside me...
Actually, the truly stupid thing you did was letting "the anger fester inside" you. :(

...until the day this KT Latha's blocked my way at the exit door and I exploded giving her a slight push to get out of way to take lunch. For that she immediately complained to LJ McCully who supported her unprofessional remarks and blocking of way.
Did you at least try to ask her nicely to let you pass? :confused:
Or you should have just used another exit; or if there was no other exit, you could have threatened to complain to your boss immediately or simply asked a friendly colleague/subordinate to be your witness, right?
As long as you deliberately used any part of your body to touch her (or even worse, "push" her, as you said, and even if the push was "slight"), that was (and still is) tantamount to some kind of violence, and I'm afraid you would be (and you were) more in the wrong, even though she was also in the wrong.

And now that I have declared to the whole world I am virgin, everyone should understand my anger and frustration.
Does simply "declaring" something always mean that it's the truth? :confused:
Even if it's the truth, should you expect "everyone" to simply take your word for it? :*:

In fact it was so intense I shouted at LJ McCully it's not true and walked out of his office.
You simply made matters worse, which is why:
I was then terminated
And:
without any reason given
was because you received:
due compensation
If your boss had decided to give his reasons, he would have probably accused you of some kind of insubordination, for which you would have been punished, maybe by receiving less compensation.

But I was wrong and suffered great harassment and defamation of character and insults (cottonmouth calling me a slut repeatedly is already an enough proof for that).
Over one and a half months have passed since you were banned, and you still choose to bring up this "online harassment" issue, especially since "ginfreely" is obviously not your real-life name? :confused: :*:

What happened was my identity was exposed in the JB forum...
Once again, you have no proof, right?
Furthermore, as I've said before, if your exposers truly wanted to expose you, they would not have limited it to only the JB sub-forum, right?
Why have they never posted your real-life name in the Courtyard? :confused:
Or if they have, and their posts were deleted, why have they not done it again? :confused:
It's so easy to register new accounts, right?

... and I have reasons to believe some people spread KT Latha's lies as if they are truth via private messages in this forum. In other words the work place bullying become internet bullying.
Roughly eight years have passed since "early 2009", right?
And if you were terminated sometime later that year, several years (I'm guessing at least five years) would have passed before your sammyboy.com "online harassment" started (personally, the first time I came across it was in 2015, less than two years ago), right?
Do your "online harassers" even have proof that whatever real-life name and photos they have of a certain woman is the same woman who is posting using sammyboy.com's "ginfreely" account? :confused:

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is nature of the white men to joke. Sinkies are so uptight, can't take a joke. :rolleyes:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: IBD F U Disesenroth is Died?

Obviously I was hitting out at hans168 for slandering the rich man's daughter and never even once mentioned this rich man or defended him and yet you coward bully blatant lie of me having a relationship to the rich man and is his lover. Well I repeat I am a virgin and not possible to be anyone's lover. Here is the link declaring I made a police report on cottonmouth calling me slut/whore etc and stating clearly "I am a virgin" in the police report.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?239361-J-Bitch-sues-male-masseur-for-molest-!-!-!/page2

7th Lunar month already? And who let loose this tunnel cunt claiming to be re-sitched virgin???? Last heard that she died taking up the challenge to let a train pass thru her smelly n gigantic cunt!!!

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

@Hans @PEK @all, don't give any credit to all the accusations issued by GINFREELY

Obvious she has some relationship to old Disenroth to defend him an his curopting family so enthusiathicaly. After cheking a little background around all who knew Disenroth for his time in Sing, it is fairly asumably that she was one of the lady loves he had over here. Disenroth had a long going affaire with a chinese girl Luo Jianning, took her from maid in his Hotel into his bed and love shack in Montebleau. Looks like we have her back here defending her Tigermens resume and stamina.

Now I understand why she is so upset............. boh lan cheow ku

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hahahahaha so you are COWARD clone of hans168 indeed. Slanderer of woman from spore to Germany using/////////////////. Remember your own preaching ok silence is golden, don't tell shameless lies and get your tongue chop off.

better than getting your smelly cunt busted by Zug von Bundesbahn,,,,,, better still Zugspitze

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

7th Lunar month already? And who let loose this tunnel cunt claiming to be re-sitched virgin???? Last heard that she died taking up the challenge to let a train pass thru her smelly n gigantic cunt!!!

This is good proof of harassment non stop during the last one and half month. Restitch virginity? That must be what your wife daughters grand daughters did and will be doing. Whereas I have no interest and no need for restitch of virginity. And all your vulgarities of my smelly cunt and lies of me taking up train pass thru smelly gigantic cunt will be accepted by this forum owner and moderator especially zhihau while any return of vulgarities and cursing will only get me banned for one month. In other words no point for me to say more as I have already said everything and the vital truth of me being a virgin. I am waiting for Spore police to take care of cyber bullies like cottonmouth and you. Shame on Spore police to do nothing to you cyber bullies. Once you cyber bullies are caught, I will gladly assist Spore police to go through any virginity test and I am sure simple examination will be able to find out whether it is stupid stitching or not. As I said I won't file false police report to put myself into jail. Pui your smelly cunt liar family!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

One and half month since I was banned and I still choose to bring up this online harassment? Excuse me, you should say it's been one and half month and cottonmouth etc still harassing me non stop during the one and half month. The proof is all there in cottonmouth posts. And just another post from hans168 insulting me smelly cunt. So they can harass me non stop but I can't even complain ? This is freedom of speech in spore indeed. Forever I can only be the victim to be bullied and should not complain without being banned.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh again it's my fault that I should ask KT Latha to let me pass nicely while she is entitled to insult me a slut? Just like in this forum? Freedom to be bully indeed. Victims should tolerate and ask nicely.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't see how reporting to SIA HR will make matters worse for me unless SIA HR endorse their subsidiary HR staff KT Latha to make such unprofessional and untruthful remarks "someone is acting like a slut today". Btw I am not worried of witness. At least my confrontation with LJ McCully already confirmed she said that and actually this small company staff mostly heard it as we were in excursion to the Spore flyer cable car and people were talking to each other normally when she suddenly made this insinuating remark obviously to insult me. It's a public comment in a public space that she obviously made for people to hear and so it's not an offence for me to repeat her unprofessional comments here.

Last edited:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

For the record and this is a fact: what I described in post one above was the one and only time I lost control of anger in Spore flying college over the three plus years of working there clearing shit (audit issues). I have never shouted at anyone else in flying college, including all of my staff.

Your life sounds very hard, online and offline. Hope you have made good money and can live a retirement life now.

Oh, welcome back ginfreely. Hope you can stick to your own threads. Thank you.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Oh again it's my fault that I should ask KT Latha to let me pass nicely while she is entitled to insult me a slut? Just like in this forum? Freedom to be bully indeed. Victims should tolerate and ask nicely.

You should show KT Latha this type of face when she blocked you. I guarantee she will be scared by it.
s-d4fe67e33e0eb32748ff3488bed0593a6b7c3c22.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your life sounds very hard, online and offline. Hope you have made good money and can live a retirement life now.

Oh, welcome back ginfreely. Hope you can stick to your own threads. Thank you.

Yes I have been very unlucky to meet such a HR staff who made such unprofessional public comments of staff. By right HR should be solving personnel problem instead of creating it as like what has happened.