• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
just ignore. why you want to satisfy his thrill by writing about it?

Oh this thread also kena moved here while all the malicious hypocrite liars' drivel threads get to remain in courtyard! Anyway this is not the first time FPaulStanley sent few pms to me. So i already ignored him several times before. It's my prerogative to to write about this COWARD bully who set his settings to can send pm but cannot receive pm. You mean bullies are entitled to bully while victim should keep quiet? Only bullies like the male Cottonmouth slut will twist such a highlight to say i am attention seeking whore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: IU Suing YouTuber For Sexual Harassment And Defamation

Look at how the Youtuber bastard had to apologize for his belittling action while bastards here get away with it as if they are spreading the gospel truth and the worse is these shameless bastards like fupikee got cheek to turn around to accuse the victim of acting cool but not cool and ask the victim to repent while they are the ones slandering with filthy lies. I am sure these bastards will be burnt alive and roasted in hell. Just wait.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow my post highlighting the truth of the Youtuber Bastard had to apologize for his belittling action also get removed by the moderator to the rubbish bin. Are you moderator ISIS supporting crime on women? Really no shame moderators.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

The evil and shameless Cottonmouth​ male slut will twist this to call IU an attention seeking whore by complaining and suing the Youtuber Bastard for sexual harassment and defamation. This news confirms the truth of how much criminal injustice I have been subjected to and not that i like to act victim. Only stupid sinkies will believe the evil shit from filthy mudlander dogs casting me in the light of playing victim.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

The ISIS moderators here keep removing my post highlighting the Youtuber Bastard's apology for sexual harassment and defamation of the Korean star:

"I apologize. Everything is my fault, and I’ll be more careful in the future".

No sense of shame condoning evil!

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tsk tsk tsk moderator zhihau keeps removing the post to hide the truth of him being the partner in crime with Cottonmouth male slut, chootchiew, semaj2357 and many others doing sexual harassment and defamation of me. The Korean equivalent was sued and had to apologize for his belittling action. 一手遮天,看你横行到几时!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

This kind of moderator is like ISIS when you need an outsider strongman to help deliver justice and send a mother of all bomb to such bastards. Very cool for such bastards like those mentioned above plus Sinkie clone fupikee to be bombed into million pieces.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tsk tsk tsk moderator zhihau keeps removing the post to hide the truth of him being the partner in crime with Cottonmouth male slut, chootchiew, semaj2357 and many others doing sexual harassment and defamation of me. The Korean equivalent was sued and had to apologize for his belittling action. 一手遮天,看你横行到几时!
wikipedia.org/wiki/IU_(singer)
is the official stage name of a real-life woman, who is even a real-life celebrity.

Do we know for sure your real-life identity? :confused: :rolleyes:
Or is "ginfreely" your official alias (i.e. recognized by the Government of Singapore or, even better, included in your NRIC)? :confused: :rolleyes:
And even then, you would have to prove that the person using sammyboy.com's "ginfreely" account is also the same real-life person whose official real-life name/alias is also "ginfreely", right? :wink:
Furthermore, you would also have to prove that YOU are a woman in real life (let alone a virgin), right? :wink:

Please remind yourself that sammyboy.com is not YouTube or Facebook or Twitter, etc. :wink:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: FPaulStanley is flooding my inbox

When is chow hai gin showing her cb face and cb on youtube???

I can't wait to abuse her chow hai in person. :biggrin:

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wishing-You-A-Wonderful-Easter-Saturday.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

wikipedia.org/wiki/IU_(singer)
is the official stage name of a real-life woman, who is even a real-life celebrity.

Do we know for sure your real-life identity? :confused: :rolleyes:
Or is "ginfreely" your official alias (i.e. recognized by the Government of Singapore or, even better, included in your NRIC)? :confused: :rolleyes:
And even then, you would have to prove that the person using sammyboy.com's "ginfreely" account is also the same real-life person whose official real-life name/alias is also "ginfreely", right? :wink:
Furthermore, you would also have to prove that YOU are a woman in real life (let alone a virgin), right? :wink:

Please remind yourself that sammyboy.com is not YouTube or Facebook or Twitter, etc. :wink:

How many times must i repeat JB cockroach did put up my real name with NRIC number and defamed me? And i suspect my mudlander Han Chinese traitor dogs neighbours gang up with filthy shit skins to do filthy shit crime. If not how to explain so many filthy shit skins come to my Facebook under people i may know when i know none of them? How many times i must repeat all these to mudlander bastards who act blur after doing evil?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How many times must i repeat JB cockroach did put up my real name with NRIC number and defamed me? And i suspect my mudlander Han Chinese traitor dogs neighbours gang up with filthy shit skins to do filthy shit crime. If not how to explain so many filthy shit skins come to my Facebook under people i may know when i know none of them? How many times i must repeat all these to mudlander bastards who act blur after doing evil?

femanol1.gif

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: FPaulStanley is flooding my inbox

Of course she also needs a heavy duty metal brush to scrub the insides of her smelly cunt, all the curry sperms stuck to her cheebye walls.

toiletbrush_grande.jpg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkie Actor Edmund Chen Fires MILF After Letting Her Get Close To Him And His Ha

Yeah yet another proof mudlander Chinese bastard always looks down on Sporean. And look at the way he twists it to romantic relationship when there was nothing mentioned about that.

Fucking "Virgin" like you knows shit!
Edmund chen is another manslut who likes Cynthia, Ann and guys.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkie Actor Edmund Chen Fires MILF After Letting Her Get Close To Him And His Ha

Happy Easter Flamers!

2d73af4052ed88e3cdb91cb9875b7cc6.jpg