• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: HR executive who made unprofessional comments of company staff - KT Latha

Yes legally they don't owe me as I am paid for job. Morally they do as I am the person who cleared the shit for them and yet unceremoniously fired for non work reasons that started with KT Latha's unprofessional and untruthful comments of "someone is acting like a slut today" clearly insinuating and insulting me. They don't owe me if they had fired her too. But since they didn't fire her for insulting me, then they clearly owe me for such disgraceful behaviour.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes the environment was less toxic in 2009 than in 2006 if you consider my staff. Initially my staff were very uncooperative too but all that changed to positive over the three years. But that was due to my efforts. However the environment is not just my staff. KT Latha making such unprofessional comments means the environment is still toxic with her slandering me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

No I didn't push that sinkie accountant back. I was shocked and it's her last day of service and I couldn't be bothered to complain.

And no why should it be my job to check her resume ? That's KT Latha HR job to check her resume. Obviously I only called up to check after I found her suspicious - not able to finish her work and yet played Facebook. And no I didn't pressurise her to resign. In fact I didn't scold her at all but I just told her she is playing Facebook and yet complain cannot finish work. That's all. That's why I was also shocked she is so angry to deliberately block my path and pushed me. I mean I didn't insult her like KT Latha did so what's there to be so angry with me? But considering her past actions of sabotaging her previous company/clients then there is nothing surprising why she did that to me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

And yes I did fight in order to recruit this sinkie accountant as KT Latha was pushing me to hire Indian and pinoy accountants. So I did play a part in hiring Sporeans first. Btw I also hired Malaysian accountant and staff.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am not the boss to dictate how employee should behave? Hey evil mudlander, no need to be boss also know KT Latha's unprofessional comments "someone is acting like a slut" is not the way for any staff let alone a HR staff to behave.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

And I said I didn't think about this matter until the internet bullying started means I am saying this bullying started in 2017? Someone really out to discredit me in any possible way. The internet bullying started few years ago in the JB forum and the long story had been explained to you before. Like I said I didn't see the first post there slandering me but probably 2012 or early 2013. When people in the forum started hovering around me and insinuating me of being prostitute and having affair then I started to recall this matter.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hans168 and his clones were using code //////////////////////// to insult me for a long time. His //////////////////////// comments include even my last salary in this flying college. That's how I come to suspect someone from flying college had leaked my personal data.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

No shaming of chootchiew not keeping to his words? While I kept to my words but you cut and paste to portray false picture of me not keeping to my words and shame me wrongly. It is not I have delusion but you are obviously all out to shame and discredit me. Why are you targeting me? You are Sinkie. That's why.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I said I am high class person is the same as I said I am truly good? Again proof you are out to discredit me. I said I am high class when mudlanders tell lies of me I only tell the ugly truth of them. Isn't that high class? I am not mother Theresa so not truly good OK. But at least I am not an evil like you or the many bullies and thieves here and outside.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Someone is cutting anything I said and use it out of context to discredit me in any way he wishes. Only a lowlife will do this.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Someone is cutting and slicing sentences and using a long post of many unrelated messages making it difficult for me to quote the exact message in reply. That's part of his evil intention to discredit and character assassinate me. He is only interested in getting his evil message across to character assassinate me and wants to make it hard for me to respond effectively with quote. Truly evil.

Exactly the same truly evil as zhihau who allowed evil post slandering me mistress to remain but repeatedly moved my posts replying on that.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: IBD F U Disesenroth is Died?

@Hans @PEK @all, don't give any credit to all the accusations issued by GINFREELY

Obvious she has some relationship to old Disenroth to defend him an his curopting family so enthusiathicaly. After cheking a little background around all who knew Disenroth for his time in Sing, it is fairly asumably that she was one of the lady loves he had over here. Disenroth had a long going affaire with a chinese girl Luo Jianning, took her from maid in his Hotel into his bed and love shack in Montebleau. Looks like we have her back here defending her Tigermens resume and stamina.

Zhihau is a true evil allowing this evil untruthful post to stay and blocking my reply to this post.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am not the boss to dictate how employee should behave? Hey evil mudlander, no need to be boss also know KT Latha's unprofessional comments "someone is acting like a slut" is not the way for any staff let alone a HR staff to behave.
A slut in the dictionary is someone who acts like a whore. I suspect u were close to a man who was 30years older than u with close proximity and behaviour :eek: a lot of office executives behave this manner which is deemed as slut :biggrin:
But some woman who are not slut will not commit this act with any man .:wink:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Someone is cutting and slicing sentences and using a long post of many unrelated messages making it difficult for me to quote the exact message in reply. That's part of his evil intention to discredit and character assassinate me. He is only interested in getting his evil message across to character assassinate me and wants to make it hard for me to respond effectively with quote. Truly evil.

Exactly the same truly evil as zhihau who allowed evil post slandering me mistress to remain but repeatedly moved my posts replying on that.

Zhihau gor gor, can ban her or not? She said a bad word and i am offended.

the word by the way is - cutting, i am super offended by her choice of profanities.

Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

No, a slut is a woman having sex with multiple partners according to dictionary. That's why a virgin cannot be a slut. And I was in flying college for first three years or so and nothing was said of me being a slut. I was not close to anyone in the manner you are slandering me - acting like a whore. I was only friendly to the kind elderly man during a two or three days overseas office trip whereby he is the overseas based staff and showed me around Brisbane city and we met for lunch and dinner.

And I already stated clearly before. When KT Latha said this unprofessional and untruthful statement "someone is acting like a slut", no one is dressed like slut or acting like a slut unless talking and smiling to people in group is called slut.

A slut in the dictionary is someone who acts like a whore. I suspect u were close to a man who was 30years older than u with close proximity and behaviour :eek: a lot of office executives behave this manner which is deemed as slut :biggrin:
But some woman who are not slut will not commit this act with any man .:wink:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Zhihau gor gor, can ban her or not? She said a bad word and i am offended.

the word by the way is - cutting, i am super offended by her choice of profanities.

Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions.

Hey coward if this case goes to court I will also show your post saying you jerk off me to proof the horrible internet bullying that I was subjected to that stems from this KT Latha insulting untruthful comments. No decent soul here offered me help. All insinuating I am slut and deserved it. You claimed to see my video of my breasts and jerk off me. If there is such a video, it had to stolen shot of me walking INSIDE my house in my house clothes - when no visitors around - stolen by my mudlander neighbours from hell. That also explained the many Indians appearing in my Facebook account when I know none.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually not just cutting and slicing sentences but he also insinuating I am lying by highlighting words like saying go to his profile page to see the "truth" when that was exactly what I did in the first place and it was the truth he was absent for long time from 27 Jan or so to 12 Feb, coming back immediately upon my return. And many times he highlighted the word "pushed" to repeatedly project me as in the wrong and conveniently ignoring KT Latha as a HR staff made a very unprofessional wrong statement of "someone is acting like a slut today".

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

No shaming of chootchiew not keeping to his words? While I kept to my words but you cut and paste to portray false picture of me not keeping to my words and shame me wrongly. It is not I have delusion but you are obviously all out to shame and discredit me. Why are you targeting me? You are Sinkie. That's why.

So bully chootchiew has insulted me slut again based on nothing is good enough proof what I said of him not keeping to his words is true. He said in his farewell post if he come back will explode to a million pieces or something to the effect wor. No need for me to dig out to proof. LOL.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

No, a slut is a woman having sex with multiple partners according to dictionary. That's why a virgin cannot be a slut. And I was in flying college for first three years or so and nothing was said of me being a slut. I was not close to anyone in the manner you are slandering me - acting like a whore. I was only friendly to the kind elderly man during a two or three days overseas office trip whereby he is the overseas based staff and showed me around Brisbane city and we met for lunch and dinner.

And I already stated clearly before. When KT Latha said this unprofessional and untruthful statement "someone is acting like a slut", no one is dressed like slut or acting like a slut unless talking and smiling to people in group is called slut.

Wow go to a short overseas trip and come back kena called a slut by KT Latha. People who agree with her here must be in such illicit affairs themselves to judge others in such light. Why so many overseas trips I made in previous company no such problem? A virgin is a slut mistress and whore. Come sue me and let's make it world news. A virgin become a slut and mistress in the filthy mouth of mudlanders (and sinkies)!

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually not just cutting and slicing sentences but he also insinuating I am lying by highlighting words like saying go to his profile page to see the "truth" when that was exactly what I did in the first place...
Your exact words (in post #47) for this particular issue were:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?240917-HR-executive-who-made-unprofessional-comments-of-company-staff-KT-Latha&p=2572080#post2572080
And you were posting like once a few days during January, which is not active. You are accusing me of lying for nothing again. You are Sinkie clone.
Let's say once every three days during January; that would mean I posted roughly ten times during the whole of January, right? :wink:
But is that true? :wink:
And for this particular issue, I was not insinuating, but outright accusing, you of lying:
So just because I posted again when you resumed posting is 100% proof that I'm a clone of another moniker?
I've also posted many times from late December to late January while you were banned, so the "you were not active in the period I was banned" is obviously a lie, right? :wink:
As for "act nice type", how would you like it if KT Latha also accused you of "acting nice" before you finally pushed her? :wink:

...and it was the truth he was absent for long time from 27 Jan or so to 12 Feb, coming back immediately upon my return.
This is yet another example of your many totally irrelevant "straw man" arguments. :(

And many times he highlighted the word "pushed" to repeatedly project me as in the wrong and conveniently ignoring KT Latha as a HR staff made a very unprofessional wrong statement of "someone is acting like a slut today".
YOU are the one who is "repeatedly project me as in the wrong". :(
More than once, my exact words (in post #41 and #46) for this particular issue were:
As I've already explained, both you and KT Latha were in the wrong, but you were more in the wrong because you actually pushed her.
In any case, you are still more in the wrong because you pushed her, even if she was also in the wrong to block you.
Did you tell her that you were going out for lunch?
In this kind of situation, she can also say that you were blocking her from entering the room, right?
Maybe it was just a coincidence that both of you reached the door at the same time, so who should give way first? :confused:
If she was your boss, you would give way first, right? :wink:
So who's bullying who? :wink:

Last edited: