• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: IBD F U Disesenroth is Died?

Hey zhihau removed my reply on this and did not put back despite my request. And yet he retains this totally untruthful post by the liar. This is Spore freedom of speech! Freedom to be bullies! Freedom to lie! Freedom to slander! Shame on the opposition supporters here who are bullies and who turned a blind eye to injustice.

@Hans @PEK @all, don't give any credit to all the accusations issued by GINFREELY

Obvious she has some relationship to old Disenroth to defend him an his curopting family so enthusiathicaly. After cheking a little background around all who knew Disenroth for his time in Sing, it is fairly asumably that she was one of the lady loves he had over here. Disenroth had a long going affaire with a chinese girl Luo Jianning, took her from maid in his Hotel into his bed and love shack in Montebleau. Looks like we have her back here defending her Tigermens resume and stamina.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: HR executive who made unprofessional comments of company staff - KT Latha

I expect people to ask for clarification and not accuse me of lying anything without knowing the full details. I never assume anything. You are the one assuming on door size.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Again you are very evil and shameless to cut one sentence out of one whole paragraph and portray me in a negative way:

"Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
But you are wrong to accuse me based on nothing.

Your reply:
"I'm accusing you based on your own admission that you pushed her, right? "

When I said this sentence as part of the explanation of the door size - that you are accusing me to be lying of her blocking - based on nothing. But you paste it and reply say you are accusing me based on pushing, which is nothing to do with the door size.

I am pasting my full paragraph here for all to see how you cut one sentence and twist.

"No why should I describe the door? I don't find it necessary. But you are wrong to accuse me based on nothing. You should have asked me the size of door and not portray and write in such a way to suggest that I am lying about she is blocking me. "

Everyone can see now how evil is this twister to take one sentence that I replied explaining the door size and said that he accused me out of nothing, which is true since he don't know the door size and he should ask and not accuse me lying - and he can cut this sentence out of the door context and reply in such a irrelevant way that he accused me becos of my pushing. This is his usual modus operandi. Essentially he just want to repeat that I pushed people, I am violent, I am wrong, I am mad in every way.

Btw the sinkie accountant that I fought hard to hire - HR wanted me to hire Indian or pinoy accountant - pushed me too but she is not terminated leh and still working in the company. So pushing is nothing new in this company OK? I am not the first one nor the only one. In fact the sinkie accountant not just blocked me but also pushed me on her last day of service but I didn't go complain and I believe they hired her back after i am gone in order to cover the job. Oh why this sinkie accountant hate me? Becos I found her playing Facebook while complaining cannot finish her work and this was during her first few months of work. Oh I discovered too this sinkie accountant resume was fudged to cover big gaps in her employment and upon my phone call to her ex employer, I was told by her ex employer she has done some kind of sabotage to her previous company/clients. I wonder what kind of checks that HR has done on her resume to not know this prior to hiring?

Last edited:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

I never assume anything.
But you:
expect people to ask for clarification
so aren't you contradicting yourself? :confused:

You are the one assuming on door size.
I did not, which is why I asked about the size of the door, right? :wink:
If I really wanted to assume that the door was big, I would even accuse you of lying right now after you said that it's small, but I believe you when you said it's small, right? :wink:

not accuse me of lying anything without knowing the full details.
you are accusing me to be lying of her blocking
Once again, you are using a "straw man" argument, simply because I've never accused you of lying about the size of the door or that KT Latha blocked you.
All along, I've been accusing you of pushing her first, right? :wink:

Essentially he just want to repeat that I pushed people
Yes, because that's the most important point in this issue, right? :wink:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes that's what I based on - your profile - and see you were absent for a long time from 27 Jan or so to 12 Feb come back. Were you busy celebrating cny in your hometown Johor? And yes you were posting every few days before that or just few posts per day - of course not counting those many gloating posts on my banning in late December to earlier January - anyway certainly not as active as before I was banned and now.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I remember and precisely that's what I explained before and again explain two times in this thread today. You are a hopeless twister. You take a part of my sentence referring to cottonmouth to say I am talking about him again when I am referring him to say that I already explained many times and not talking anymore. Of course I needed to mention his name but I am not talking about him again but telling you I have already explained on cottonmouth and not going to explain again. Anybody read the whole two paragraph will know you are deliberately cutting part of my sentence to say I am talking about cottonmouth again when I am not.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I expect people to ask for clarification and not accuse me of lying anything without knowing the full details. I never assume anything. You are the one assuming on door size.

Wtf I expect people to ask questions if they don't know instead of accusing me of lying. I never assume anything. I would not know what people don't know. What contradiction is there?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey is this "IBD F U Disesenroth is Died?" other thread? Please read my whole paragraph. I said enjoy complaining PAP, Umno etc while ownself are bullies, protect bullies etc. Other threads are those complaining crap that I have lost interest in. This IBD is not a complaining thread but one of the many bully thread and in particular concerned a real (dead man) and in this thread has a clear slander of me being a mistress by a coward who posted that while I was banned. So of course I have to reply on that.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey I only replied to bullies. So if I were spamming means they were spamming first. You are again saying half story and lying about me. And what lies did I spam? If bullies call me CCB whore slut and i call their mother daughter granddaughter CCB whore slut back is called lie? They deserved it as they lied about me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey it's chootchiew. You can go find his farewell post and shame him for not holding to his words. But of course you won't. Your target is me and me only.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Again you are assuming that I was very upset about losing this job to want to complain to MOM. As a matter of fact I didn't even care about losing this job as I had already lost interest and motivation then as it was a toxic environment right from the start and very difficult job dealing with all the audit issues and people. Why do you think my ex boss knew about her uncooperative without my complaint? Why do you think this company had audit issues? Why do you think two or three finance manager recruited to clear the audit issues left before me? There are always reasons. The fact is I have cleared up all of the audit issues and everything was running smoothly by the time I left means I don't owe the company anything. But they owe me by sacking me - very disgraceful - but I didn't dwell on it at all since I was compensated and went on to find another job within a short time. Like I said I thought it's not important and can forget about it as her words are not true at all. In fact I didn't think about this matter at all until all this internet bullying started.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

And again you are lying. No I didn't claim to be a truly good person. No one is a saint. Why should I be? I have my flaws but I am a virgin and definitely not a slut is a fact and don't deserve this insult from KT Latha or the many bullies here or out there. The fact is I suffered great injustice with people insinuating or outright insulting me I deserved to be paraded naked. But instead of condemning the bullies, thieves and robbers, you are shaming me nonstop for me showing my anger. Becos you are a fellow bully and thief.

Btw I have never shouted or insulted my staff in flying college. So ok lah I was still a better boss - even if not truly good - to my staff than my boss LJ McCully was to me. LOL.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You have never accused me of lying about the size of the door? No you did. Your paragraph I quoted below obviously showed you were not asking questions about door size but already made conclusions and portraying I am lying that she can block the door.

"Was she so fat that if she stands at the exit doors, nobody else can walk through?
Or if her size is just average, is the door so narrow that only one average-sized woman can walk through?"

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And again you are lying. No I didn't claim to be a truly good person. No one is a saint. Why should I be? I have my flaws but I am a virgin and definitely not a slut is a fact and don't deserve this insult from KT Latha or the many bullies here or out there. The fact is I suffered great injustice with people insinuating or outright insulting me I deserved to be paraded naked. But instead of condemning the bullies, thieves and robbers, you are shaming me nonstop for me showing my anger. Becos you are a fellow bully and thief.

Btw I have never shouted or insulted my staff in flying college. So ok lah I was still a better boss - even if not truly good - to my staff than my boss LJ McCully was to me. LOL.

Too bad you have been kickout the flying college .or else you can advertise this :biggrin:

fba59b21df70056d886c2410caf8d6fc.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ok I have answered all the accusations that this Sinkie clone made. So obvious this evil is out to discredit me in every way.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Too bad you have been kickout the flying college .or else you can advertise this :biggrin:

fba59b21df70056d886c2410caf8d6fc.jpg

Yes I was kicked out while KT Latha was not kicked out for making unprofessional and untruthful comments of "someone is acting like a slut today". Btw I was paid around 7 months bonus. Good job but get kicked out. Insult people get to stay.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Like I said I thought it's not important and can forget about it as her words are not true at all.
And yet you:
... let the anger fester inside me, until the day this KT Latha's blocked my way at the exit door and I exploded giving her a slight push to get out of way to take lunch.
so once again, are you not contradicting yourself? :wink:

The fact is I have cleared up all of the audit issues and everything was running smoothly by the time I left means I don't owe the company anything. But they owe me by sacking me - very disgraceful - but I didn't dwell on it at all since I was compensated
They owe you for your work, which is why you were paid every month on time, right? :wink:
But they owe you for sacking you after you pushed a colleague out of anger? :confused:
You mean they should allow you to continue working for them and risk getting pushed again (or even pushed harder to the point of falling) when you become angry again? :confused:
Why don't you say you owe at least an apology for your mild violence? :wink:
That would be fair, since KT Latha also apologized to you before for other offences, right? :wink:
Furthermore, you said:
As a matter of fact I didn't even care about losing this job as I had already lost interest and motivation then as it was a toxic environment right from the start and very difficult job dealing with all the audit issues and people.
but in the end, "everything was running smoothly by the time I left" and you seem to have been paid well, including:
around 7 months bonus. Good job
so that means the environment you were working in was no longer "toxic" in 2009, right?
If that's the case, why didn't you complain to higher authority and get KT Latha sacked instead? :confused:
Is it because you secretly knew that you were more in the wrong for pushing her, and you knew that you would most probably lose? :wink:

In fact I didn't think about this matter at all until all this internet bullying started.
Do you mean you started thinking about it this year (early 2017)? :confused:
If yes, then you must be referring to the specific "internet bullying" that happened while you were away (:*:smile: from this forum from late December last year until a few days ago (whether because you were banned or any other reason after your ban ended from late January until now), right?
If no, and if you are referring to the overall "internet bullying" that started well before this year, and even before last year, then why did you wait until three days ago before you started posting about KT Latha's "someone is acting like a slut today" that she said in "early 2009" (roughly EIGHT years ago)? :confused:

sammyboy.com/showthread.php?239111-The-quot-mudlander-quot-coalition-vs-ginfreely&p=2572059#post2572059
I believe all this internet bullying stems from the office bullying in that company. All here claim not to know me but so many here insulting me to be mistress, whore, slut etc for no reasons at all.
That's because of your delusion/madness in the first place that caused you to wrongly accuse us of being either your real-life enemies or their allies, just because of certain similar things some of us might have said about other people or other issues that had nothing to do with you, which resulted in retaliation by us (in different ways, of course, since we are different people), so who's the real bully? :wink:

Hey I only replied to bullies. So if I were spamming means they were spamming first. You are again saying half story and lying about me. And what lies did I spam? If bullies call me CCB whore slut and i call their mother daughter granddaughter CCB whore slut back is called lie? They deserved it as they lied about me.
I dare say, if you can quote any post by anyone you consider to have started this whole quarrel, I can probably quote an earlier post of yours to prove that you started it. :wink:
And obviously, your moniker ("ginfreely") must be mentioned in that post; I won't accept any "insinuation" nonsense from you, as I've said before and which I believe you are already aware. :wink:

Hey is this "IBD F U Disesenroth is Died?" other thread?
Yes. :wink:

Other threads are those complaining crap that I have lost interest in.
You said you have lost interest "in this forum":
Oh don't worry I am not interested to go to other threads too as I have lost interest in this forum and the people here
which includes ALL the threads in it, right? :wink:

This IBD is not a complaining thread but one of the many bully thread and in particular concerned a real (dead man)...
So you agree that the thread was not about you, right? :wink:
Furthermore, whether the man was dead or alive, the issue was basically whether he was a good or bad man, right?
And it seems there were/are reliable proofs that he was bad, right? :wink:

...and in this thread has a clear slander of me being a mistress by a coward who posted that while I was banned. So of course I have to reply on that.
Well, once again, YOU were the who started (in late November 2016) that particular quarrel by attacking Hans168's upbringing/character in that thread, instead of providing evidence to prove that he was wrong about Deisenroth, right? :wink:
Even AchimHaas turned against you because of your nonsense (most of which has been moved to either the Trivia or Flame War sub-forums) in that thread, even though you ironically supported him at first (back in late November 2016).

Btw the sinkie accountant that I fought hard to hire - HR wanted me to hire Indian or pinoy accountant - pushed me too ... So pushing is nothing new in this company OK? I am not the first one nor the only one.
If you had pushed her (that "sinkie accountant") back, instead of pushing another person who had never pushed you before (such as KT Latha), I would say that you were fair. :wink:
Likewise, if KT Latha had pushed you before, I would also say that it was fair of you to push her back. :wink:

...but she is not terminated leh and still working in the company.
Then what did you mean by "last day of service":
In fact the sinkie accountant not just blocked me but also pushed me on her last day of service
:confused:
Even if you:
believe they hired her back after i am gone in order to cover the job.
1. You are not sure, that's why you only said you "believe", right? :wink:
2. Even if she was hired back, that all the more proves that she was either terminated or pressured to resign once before, right? :wink:

but I didn't go complain
And that might be why she was not terminated because she pushed you, right? :wink:
If you had complained, maybe she would have also been terminated for pushing a colleague, right? :wink:
Just because you didn't complain after that "sinkie accountant" pushed you does not mean that KT Latha should also not complain after you pushed her, right? :wink:
Are you the boss, who has the right to dictate how his/her employees should behave at work? :wink:

Oh I discovered too this sinkie accountant resume was fudged to cover big gaps in her employment and upon my phone call to her ex employer, I was told by her ex employer she has done some kind of sabotage to her previous company/clients. I wonder what kind of checks that HR has done on her resume to not know this prior to hiring?
You mean you "fought hard to hire" this "sinkie accountant" before you made the effort to call her ex-employer to check on her? :confused:
If you had the right to call her ex-employer to check on her, why did you not do it before you "fought hard to hire" her, instead of simply trusting in the first place, and then wondering much later, "what kind of checks that HR has done on her resume to not know this prior to hiring?" :confused:

And again you are lying. No I didn't claim to be a truly good person.
From late last year:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238932-Poems-to-heal-ginfreely-s-soul&p=2549235#post2549235
But essentially I am still the same high class person as proven time and again by my act of when mudlanders go low to tell lies of me, I go high to tell ugly truths.
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238932-Poems-to-heal-ginfreely-s-soul&p=2549620#post2549620
But I am still high class people who are honest, do not harm people etc vs these low class bastards. Very simple and clear explanation. Understand? Btw get the sequence right again. If your poem didn't diss me as no more sublime, I no need to explain I am still the same high class person. Not that I very gian to self praise myself as high class although I am truly high class LOL.
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238932-Poems-to-heal-ginfreely-s-soul&p=2549795#post2549795
But I am still high class character person no doubt

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

@Hans @PEK @all, don't give any credit to all the accusations issued by GINFREELY

Obvious she has some relationship to old Disenroth to defend him an his curopting family so enthusiathicaly. After cheking a little background around all who knew Disenroth for his time in Sing, it is fairly asumably that she was one of the lady loves he had over here. Disenroth had a long going affaire with a chinese girl Luo Jianning, took her from maid in his Hotel into his bed and love shack in Montebleau. Looks like we have her back here defending her Tigermens resume and stamina.

Oh zhihau has removed my reply on this again for the third time. Somehow he think he is right and he has the right to deny me the right to post reply on this post slandering with false accusations. He let this evil post slandering me stay but disallow my reply post. He is not just a tyrant but evil tyrant.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Zhihau, all ginfreely, posts shouldn't be moved to rubbish bin. If she starts a thread and stays in it, the thread should be allowed to stay in main. Those who wants to engage her can go to her thread. There's a degree of truth in her words, not all rubbish, though she tends to go overboard.

Hey I already put real names and real incident there for people to sue me if I am slandering them in the other thread. You think this is called a degree of truth only? It is total truth I am a virgin and don't deserve this office and internet bullying of being insulted mistress whore slut etc. I am 100% able to sue them back as slanderers and that's why I am not worried of being sued.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey evil don't create contradiction out of no contradiction. Very clear example. You were miserable during a marriage means you should continue to be miserable after the marriage ended? No. Then why couldn't I be festering with anger of her unprofessional and untruthful comments - during employment - and yet forget about it after I left the employment? She has not hounded me non stop - unlike my Malaysian Chinese neighbours from hell who hounded me and kept harassing me non stop - despite my moving out of the place more than two years ago. If they are not so much too much to bully me non stop despite my leaving, I would not have reported them them to police after four years too. Same logic. What can report to MOM get for me? I already get due compensation. I am not interested to work there and under that boss anymore.