• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ahhh another deserving vulgarities for deserving mudlander bastards. Shame people for vulgarities? Shame your own CB mudlander filthy mouth insulting others first. Pui!

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Very nice Chinese songs. Have you heard them before?

I never heard of her is a fact. So she is relatively unknown singer as I am not a music fan and only know well known singers.
Yes, I'm aware that you are not a music fan, which you even said to kryonlight on the first page of this thread:
Modern chink songs are nicer actually.
Yeah I have heard nice ones too although I not a music fan and don't follow closely.
so that qualifies you to say that it's a "relatively unknown song"? :confused: :*:
Shouldn't you have simply said that YOU have never heard of her or her song, instead of portraying her or her song as "relatively unknown", as if only songs/singers that YOU know can qualify as "well-known"? :rolleyes:
This is yet another proof that you are a vain/conceited woman, who likes to "paint others black", followed by accusing others of painting you "black" after they defend themselves or any of your innocent victims, like what I've been doing for Cottonmouth, chootchiew, kryonlight, etc.

By the way again:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?241471-The-winner-s-thread&p=2578769#post2578769
Time to make police report. Good work.
Already reported you cyber bullies to police before. The latest report on cottonmouth. One more or one less report will make no difference to me. I am waiting for the police to act on cottonmouth indeed.
Here is yet another post of mine from the other thread that should be used to reply to you:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238006-Ginfreely-vs-The-Coalition&p=2578554#post2578554
please remember what you said about the police, i.e. they even told you to "avoid the forum", meaning that they have no intention of even trying to search for your sammyboy.com enemies in real life, let alone confronting them and arresting them:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?238006-Ginfreely-vs-The-Coalition&p=2571559#post2571559
Shame on Spore police if they still do nothing to such cyber bullies except asking me to avoid the forum.
In other words, even the police wants you to "self-ban" yourself, before you get attacked or banned again! hahaha
Simply because if you want to claim that we defamed you, we can also claim that you defamed us, whether unjustly or not, and whether you started it or we started it. :wink:
Cyberbullying?!?!? :confused: :*: :rolleyes:
Your many truly innocent victims here at sammyboy.com also feel that they have been "cyberbullied" by you, and we have even better proofs than all your lousy proofs that are either nonsensical or outright lies! :rolleyes:
And if you want to keep mentioning the word, "police", to intimidate us, we can also do the same back to you, right? :wink:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wtf rehash old topic again to make false accusations of me painting the singer black just becos I said she is relatively unknown. First, unlike you (flatearther) mudlander slanderer bastard, I didn't talk anything about her character at all so I am not painting people black. Saying some one is a relatively unknown singer is not the same as saying someone is acting nice and kind, telling lies, craving and manipulating for apology, vain, conceited etc, all of which you bastard liar have done to me and that is called painting people black.

Second, as you yourself quoting my reply to kryonlight showed. My first reply to him mentioned nothing about the singer or the song at all and only agreement with him that modern Chinese songs got nice ones too. So it's clear that I have no intention and did not attack the singer or paint her black in any way. It was only when this insinuation thing came out that I said it is suspicious indeed that he posted this since relatively unknown. And I already explained to you before since I am not a music fan, for me to know the singer or song got to be relatively well known singers and songs. A very logical thing - nothing vain or conceited about it - just like some one not interested in politics will only know the well known politicians - or a non book lover will only know an author or book that is well known etc. Such a simple logic and you can shamelessly twist it to me being vain/conceited and painting her character black. No, ALLL along its you mudlander liar bastards painting my character black, starting from the JB cockroach post in the living in JB forum and all those others you listed have been insinuating me in their various clones before I attacked them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wtf my internet hanged after I typed the reply. Anyway the second part of flatearther post is yet another low life act of cut and paste unrelated posts from another thread with no head no tail to attack me. Some more a rehash of old topic that I have already answered. And I just told him yesterday to go to the thread to attack me there and not cut post with no head no tail to attack me here. And not to rehash old topic that I have already answered. Shameless mudlander liar bastard with shameful low life act indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Beaty and Emma Watson's bleah Tits!

She doesn't have to rely on her looks. Read that she is estimated to be worth $70 million in 2016 & she is only 26.

Yes you are right. Lots of jealous losers here who think that opening their filthy mouth to insult others means they win in life.

chigger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Golden CheeBye Confronts Lao Hero For Masturbating While Staring At Her Legs In B

Hi sir, hehehe I like the word lao hero.
But I think shy chan is like gin freely type of character.

not true. ginfreely will eagerly rush forward and kneel down to suck the lau ahpeks cock until he cum into her mouth and she eagerly swollow the last drop and then take a selfie of her with the ahpeks cock dangling on her tongue

chigger

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes you are right. Lots of jealous losers here who think that opening their filthy mouth to insult others means they win in life.

fucking bastard siao cheebye you everyday stand naked in front of the mirror and admire your hairy cheebye

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Golden CheeBye Confronts Lao Hero For Masturbating While Staring At Her Legs In B

not true. ginfreely will eagerly rush forward and kneel down to suck the lau ahpeks cock until he cum into her mouth and she eagerly swollow the last drop and then take a selfie of her with the ahpeks cock dangling on her tongue

Not true. That's what your mudlander bitch slut whore mistress mum did.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

fucking bastard siao cheebye you everyday stand naked in front of the mirror and admire your hairy cheebye

Not true. That's what your mudlander bitch slut whore mistress mum, wife and daughters did.

chigger

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not true. That's what your mudlander bitch slut whore mistress mum did.

siao cheebye your mother everyday give dogs fuck her cheebye until you become siao

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Teacher hurls vulgarities at student in classroom

Wendy is more serious problem case.
Needs to be sedated n thrown into cell with pigs n dogs

Wendy is your mudlander bitch slut whore mistress mum who was thrown into cell with pigs and dogs and chigger. And you are the bastard product.

chigger

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not true. That's what your mudlander bitch slut whore2 mistress mum, wife and daughters did.

its true. siao cheebye your whole family give dogs fuck until siao and your mother feed on dogs cum after the dog cum on your cheebye

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

its true. siao cheebye your whole family give dogs fuck until siao and your mother feed on dogs cum after the dog cum on your cheebye

Not true. That's what your mudlander bitch slut whore mistress mum, wife and daughters did.