• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Buy a house in JB and become a public toilet part two

Zhihau

why are these posts by bastards chootchiew and balapundek not moved to flame war section but allowed to remain here?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: A poem dedicated to zhihau

Oh, then you'll need to improve in your repertoire of insults. I didn't even feel the least bit insulted as nothing in your poem made sense, never mind the non-poetic structure of it all and as for AsiaDK, whether I replied to him/her in the forum or in private is none of your business, right? Bwahahahahahahaa...

Hahahahahah you can say what you want but your actions show otherwise. Btw my buy a home in JB thread is filled with bastards insults. Kindly move them to flame war section which somehow you have not done. Don't blame me but blame the bastards for making you busy since they are deemed not ban able. And must I remind you every time to remove them? Are you going to insult me again that those posts are fine to you?

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal

everybody so bad mood these days, even people i come across on street. All in combat-readiness, ready to quarrel, ready to fight.

Hope we can at least find solace here.
Merry Christmas.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Are you going to insult me again that those posts are fine to you?

Certainly making me very busy moving the posts to individual threads in the flame war forum. Thank you, I'll merge them into a single thread called Ginfreely vs the Coalition.

balapundek

Alfrescian
Loyal

Zhihau

why are these posts by bastards chootchiew and balapundek not moved to flame war section but allowed to remain here?

Bastard's posts no need to remove. Only need to remove mad bastard's posts. You the big mad bastard here in this forum the big public toilet.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bastard's posts no need to remove. Only need to remove mad bastard's posts. You the big mad bastard here in this forum the big public toilet.

The mad mob making insults calling the victim mad. Shameless mudlanders are like that. Tell lies without shame.

balapundek

Alfrescian
Loyal

The mad mob making insults calling the victim mad. Shameless mudlanders are like that. Tell lies without shame.

We are the victims of your siao ting tong. Everyone here can see that and you are the ah neh Mudlander.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

The mad mob making insults calling the victim mad.

Told you to put those monikers in your ignore list already. You'll not be harassed when you don't see them anymore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

We are the victims of your siao ting tong. Everyone here can see that and you are the ah neh Mudlander.

Harrasser calling me the victim as harrasser. Shameless mudlanders are like that. Tell lies with no shame.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Told you to put those monikers in your ignore list already. You'll not be harassed when you don't see them anymore.

Tell these bastards to ignore me first. Like the one claiming to be victim above. Besides if all my serious threads are derailed then how will the proper audience be able or interested to read the proper content with such graffiti around? And insults should beget insults. Why should I walk away from people who trampled me? Didn't I ignore for years and become public toilet? What did i do in this forum to deserve this? I can't post ugly truths without mob attack but mudlanders can slander me with lies and walked away Scot free? So many injustice you cannot see?

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

Tell these bastards to ignore me first. Like the one claiming to be victim above.

Sam already put you in his ignore list, when I put you in my ignore list, you can see all the insults you want because I would bother any more. Or maybe any exchanges between you and your adversaries will all be thrown in the trivia section regardless of content. Hmm... good idea!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sam already put you in his ignore list, when I put you in my ignore list, you can see all the insults you want because I would bother any more. Or maybe any exchanges between you and your adversaries will all be thrown in the trivia section regardless of content. Hmm... good idea!

Leongsam is one of the bastard indeed. But he said he put me on his "ignore" list as I recall. With an """. No? Yeah all these mindless insults from these bastards should be put to flame war. Leave my never buy house in JB thread and other serious threads alone.

balapundek

Alfrescian
Loyal

Harrasser calling me the victim as harrasser. Shameless mudlanders are like that. Tell lies with no shame.

Hi toilet see you in the forum shit section soon. Engaging you is bad news because sure to end up in the rubbish heap. You are a bad influence as bad as public toilet #1 in china and India combined.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

COWARD slimeball telling lies with no shame. Insulting with lies is called engaging to such mudlander lowlife from public toilet family.

Hi toilet see you in the forum shit section soon. Engaging you is bad news because sure to end up in the rubbish heap. You are a bad influence as bad as public toilet #1 in china and India combined.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Buy a house in JB and meet mudlander bastards who made sexual insults of you and call that engaging. Brainless lowlife is like that, cannot win by proper debate with woman so slandering others as chicken mistress public toilet is their only lowlife way to win. Btw that's exactly what happened in that living in JB forum.

balapundek

Alfrescian
Loyal

COWARD slimeball telling lies with no shame. Insulting with lies is called engaging to such mudlander lowlife from public toilet family.

Who said I am slimeball telling lies? Nobody believe you because you are ah neh Mudlander of the highest degree the public toilet type. So many people here shit on you already. Can you open your mouth big big now I want to shit.

balapundek

Alfrescian
Loyal

Buy a house in JB and meet mudlander bastards who made sexual insults of you and call that engaging. Brainless lowlife is like that, cannot win by proper debate with woman so slandering others as chicken mistress public toilet is their only lowlife way to win. Btw that's exactly what happened in that living in JB forum.

Dont bluff la nobody fight with you first. You are the one starting all the flame war with others.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ginfreely threads forced to close. Will madness subside?

LOL. Can I borrow your caption to use with this pix.

T0X2S.jpg

Whoa! I almost fell off my chair. It 's the ugliest thing I ever seen in my life.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Certainly making me very busy moving the posts to individual threads in the flame war forum. Thank you, I'll merge them into a single thread called Ginfreely vs the Coalition.

Yeah all i will reply by standard message. No difference anyway. All shit lies. All same degrading female private part greetings return to their cunt bitches at home. Very easy. Put altogether good!