• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: IU Suing YouTuber For Sexual Harassment And Defamation

This post replying to jah shit is removed too for no reasons.

Yes son of cunt obviously i am and in fact i said it outright that the FCM and STD bastards doing sexual harassment and defamation of me got away scot-free. But my post was removed by the tua pao sian moderator zhihau protecting you bastards.

Hey the difference between public figure and ordinary person is the threshold is higher for public figure, which only means that if what the bastard did to IU is a crime then all the more what happened to me was a heinous crime. Understand?

And i recall office bullying and cyberbullying are all crimes so it is not a necessity to have your name indicated as long as it is clear it was targeted at you. What more my case was full name and NRIC all posted by the JB cockroach in JB forum and the rest is history and need not repeat.

What rubbish you talking about no evidence. Are you blind? It's all there and everywhere, especially the coalition thread with full graphics some more.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh the reason is calling bluff of zhihau as a tua pao Sian moderator that allows people to call me names but not me to call him names. What a hypocrite.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

stir ah stir... :biggrin:

Only this kind of post allowed by the TYRANT moderator. Basically i and only i cannot call anyone names here. Cotton male slut can call every and any woman a slut. Fake chootchiew and flatearthshit can call me anything on earth too.

"Hey the difference between public figure and ordinary person is the threshold is higher for public figure, which only means that if what the bastard did to IU is a crime then all the more what happened to me was a heinous crime. Understand? "

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Q : what does a ghey and a gin have a common? :biggrin:

A : both start with "g". one digs, the other stirs, but both are siaolungs. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes son of cunt obviously i am and in fact i said it outright that the FCM and STD bastards doing sexual harassment and defamation of me got away scot-free. But my post was removed by the tua pao sian moderator zhihau protecting you bastards.

Hey the difference between public figure and ordinary person is the threshold is higher for public figure, which only means that if what the bastard did to IU is a crime then all the more what happened to me was a heinous crime. Understand?

And i recall office bullying and cyberbullying are all crimes so it is not a necessity to have your name indicated as long as it is clear it was targeted at you. What more my case was full name and NRIC all posted by the JB cockroach in JB forum and the rest is history and need not repeat.

What rubbish you talking about no evidence. Are you blind? It's all there and everywhere, especially the coalition thread with full graphics some more.

Leongsam please comment what's wrong with my post to deserve being moved?

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

Only this kind of post allowed by the TYRANT moderator. Basically i and only i cannot call anyone names here. Cotton male slut can call every and any woman a slut. Fake chootchiew and flatearthshit can call me anything on earth too.

"Hey the difference between public figure and ordinary person is the threshold is higher for public figure, which only means that if what the bastard did to IU is a crime then all the more what happened to me was a heinous crime. Understand? "

moi at Starfucks la kopi now and surfing social media. stir ah stir :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Another truth that's removed by moderator. That i am a victim of sexual harassment and defamation in the JB forum and here. All facts but removed for no valid reason.

As per moderator actions here of removing my posts. There are two clear facts:

1) I and only i cannot call people names, when everyone else can and many did that to me.

2) i cannot state the truth and fact of sexual harassment and defamation of me in JB forum and here.

Hey don't you moderator know i was waiting for wuqi retrieval of the JB cockroach post in JB forum for a year? He already confirmed the fact there was such post. So who are you the moderator to deny me from stating this fact and truth i am the victim of sexual harassment and defamation here even if you are cotton male slut daotao to allow his nonsense? Cannot call you daotao of that male slut? You are sacred while i am trash that you allowed​ people to call me anything?

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

sister sister, you patient hokay.. ghey will dig and dig and will leeply you soon :biggrin:

moi enjoying my americano and reading facebook and Instagram... :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

sister sister, you patient hokay.. ghey will dig and dig and will leeply you soon :biggrin:

Hey that flatearthshit was replying you alot about gay in the coalition thread. So it's OK (for you) to call him living on hangout from father but not OK for you to call him gay hahahahaha.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey that flatearthshit was replying you alot about gay in the coalition thread. So it's OK (for you) to call him living on hangout from father but not OK for you to call him gay hahahahaha.
korrection sis gin. i am not the huan to call him out for living on handout of his daddy hor.

i call him ghey because of the way he dig ah dig and the way he writes to leeply to people he wanna get fresh on...:biggrin:

as for him fucking you daily, he probably dislikes argumentative women rike you lor.

maybe you are the cause of him becoming more ghey as you remind him of the vindictive side of women he encountered before in his young life or simply, he hates women :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

More posts for removing:
There is a truth here that's repeatedly removed by moderator for five times or so. The truth is the bastard doing sexual harassment and defamation of Korean star IU had to apologize for his belittling action. It is a crime.
Another truth that's removed by moderator. That i am a victim of sexual harassment and defamation in the JB forum and here. All facts but removed for no valid reason.

Oh the reason is calling bluff of zhihau as a tua pao Sian moderator that allows people to call me names but not me to call him names. What a hypocrite.
stir ah stir... :biggrin:

Leongsam please comment what's wrong with my post to deserve being moved?
moi at Starfucks la kopi now and surfing social media. stir ah stir :biggrin:
What stir? I am stating facts.
As per moderator actions here of removing my posts. There are two clear facts:

1) I and only i cannot call people names, when everyone else can and many did that to me.

2) i cannot state the truth and fact of sexual harassment and defamation of me in JB forum and here.

Hey don't you moderator know i was waiting for wuqi retrieval of the JB cockroach post in JB forum for a year? He already confirmed the fact there was such post. So who are you the moderator to deny me from stating this fact and truth i am the victim of sexual harassment and defamation here even if you are cotton male slut daotao to allow his nonsense? Cannot call you daotao of that male slut? You are sacred while i am trash that you allowed​ people to call me anything?

korrection sis gin. i am not the huan to call him out for living on handout of his daddy hor.

i call him ghey because of the way he dig ah dig and the way he writes to leeply to people he wanna get fresh on...:biggrin:

as for him fucking you daily, he probably dislikes argumentative women rike you lor.

maybe you are the cause of him becoming more ghey as you remind him of the vindictive side of women he encountered before in his young life or simply, he hates women :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
otherwise, all the "IU Suing YouTuber For Sexual Harassment And Defamation" posts (not just mine, Jah's and Cottonmouth's, but even ginfreely's) in the "ginfreely vs the coalition" thread, starting from:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233224-ginfreely-vs-the-coalition&p=2592614#post2592614
should be moved back here to be fair. :wink:
If they are not removed within the next 12 hours (i.e. by the very early morning of tomorrow), I will reply in this thread to at least one or two of the above posts within the next 24 hours. :wink:
If they are removed, then I will reply in the other thread. :wink:
In any case, in the meantime, I'm busy with other things, so I'll probably not be posting much (if at all) during the next 24 hours. :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

No he is not attacking women. Just like cotton male slut, these evil FCM target has always been me, starting from the JB cockroach post in JB forum. And what did i do to them except state the truth and post public news? Like that call vindictive then there's no good people on earth.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Seven more for removing:
There is a truth here that's repeatedly removed by moderator for five times or so. The truth is the bastard doing sexual harassment and defamation of Korean star IU had to apologize for his belittling action. It is a crime.
siaoriao siaoriao, ghey hangry riao, issue ultimatum to mod ah... so ghey :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
ghey reaction ish rike that one. seen many many.. :biggrin:

giphy.gif

rater cool down riao will write response rah... u wait and see roh.. :biggrin:
No need to wait. All shit and lies - twisting everything and anything that i wrote - from his evil FCM mouth. Or just based on hot air to tell lies i am this i am that. Aren't we familiar with these evil FCM Modus operandi by now?
sis gin, hactually hor, you and him quite matchy matchy huan you know :biggrin:

one digs ten thousand of history when writing a post, and you rike to repeat and repeat... both of you maybe made for each other reh..:biggrin:

u holeso no married and bergin, he also self declares bergin.... both can n rock rock happy happy together rite? :biggrin:

tumblr_nrjkukRPUC1t86hbto1_500.gif
Hey i repeat truth while evil FCM repeat filthy lies. That's a world of difference OK. Don't compare to these stinky shit.
hopossite attracts rah... he digs, you leepeats.. quite lomantica huat. rike tat then got kick in leerationship mah:biggrin:

he bergin, you bergin, no one loses out. can explore the power of making love and the first time you know...:biggrin:

tumblr_inline_njgorrzpJi1rkygkg.gif
or shall I post my replies soon? :wink:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

time really flies... 24 owls so fast :biggrin::biggrin:
Once again caught not a man of his words.
Please quote that post of mine in which I said I will not post at all during the 24 hours starting from a few hours ago. :wink:
Also, I said I will reply after 12 hours to those first 10+ posts that I quoted:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=2594941#post2594941
if they are not moved, right? :wink:
And if they are moved before 12 hours have passed, I might even reply earlier because I never said I would wait until 12 hours have passed in that case, right? :wink:

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

ho, hokay... though still bo logic ... :biggrin:

You just need to know there are two types. One is FCM. One is STD. Since you are a clone, i don't know which one you are, can be either.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Please quote that post of mine in which I said I will not post at all during the 24 hours starting from a few hours ago. :wink:
Also, I said I will reply after 12 hours to those first 10+ posts that I quoted:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=2594941#post2594941
if they are not moved, right? :wink:
And if they are moved before 12 hours have passed, I might even reply earlier because I never said I would wait until 12 hours have passed in that case, right? :wink:

Aiyah let the audience be the judge whether i say correct you are not a man of your words. All the posts are there what you said. No need quote here quote there when you are full of shit and lies. Enough said.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

You just need to know there are two types. One is FCM. One is STD. Since you are a clone, i don't know which one you are, can be either.

sis, huat is STD? Your neh got problem? Severe Tits Damage?
:biggrin: