• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: FPaulStanley is flooding my inbox

There's a spammer who not only spams in this forum but a couple of forums with cussing words like your family will die in road accidents tonight in short it's a scripted msg and whose sole purpose is to troll ppl with insults and his latest incarnation seems to be hoter. Just ask ralders about hoter. Anyway this troll spammer also works behind the scenes by sending out pms to various members with the same msg as he posts in threads.

As for paulstanley it seems to be OA's clone take note the troll spammer's nicks is FPaulStanley which is fuck paul stanley. The troll actually did get his entertainment. When ralders replies to him when he's hoter he's excited about it. When a thread like this is started about his Private messages he gets even more turned on. That's the point of him doing all this which is creating new nicks and cussing out anyone.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

There's a spammer who not only spams in this forum but a couple of forums with cussing words like your family will die in road accidents tonight in short it's a scripted msg and whose sole purpose is to troll ppl with insults and his latest incarnation seems to be hoter. Just ask ralders about hoter. Anyway this troll spammer also works behind the scenes by sending out pms to various members with the same msg as he posts in threads.

As for paulstanley it seems to be OA's clone take note the troll spammer's nicks is FPaulStanley which is fuck paul stanley. The troll actually did get his entertainment. When ralders replies to him when he's hoter he's excited about it. When a thread like this is started about his Private messages he gets even more turned on. That's the point of him doing all this which is creating new nicks and cussing out anyone.

Who is OA?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This must be Cotton male slut. IU遭男网友言语性骚扰 公司喊告

IU遭男网友言语性骚扰 公司喊告 http://www.zaobao.com/zentertainment/k-pop/story20170413-748181?xtor=CS2-6

(首尔讯)韩版《步步惊心》女主角IU遭男网友言语性骚扰,公司喊告!

23岁韩国女星IU能演能唱,海内外都拥有大批粉丝,未料日前有名男网友在直播时竟公然说“IU可以拿女性敏感部位对着我”,遭其他网友挞伐,还嘴硬“被起诉很光荣”。

这名网友日前在YouTube直播时自爆是IU粉丝,被问到喜欢自己的宠物狗还是IU时,竟大放狂词:“当然是IU,我的狗不能用性器官对着我,但IU可以。”

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: This must be Cotton male slut. IU遭男网友言语性骚扰 公司喊告

IU遭男网友言语性骚扰 公司喊告

男网友言语性骚扰=online sexual harassment by male internet user aka cotton male slut

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

FPaulStanley just sent another two PM. I don't think he is longist. Must be a copycat.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

IU遭男网友言语性骚扰 公司喊告

男网友言语性骚扰=online sexual harassment by male internet user aka cotton male slut

Aka semaj2357 too. Aka chootchiew. Aka many male losers here.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

You wait until you die also no chance.
An inversed-whore like you can only pay to get fucked, like your gangbang in India. :biggrin:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkie bitch Jamie yeo married again .....

Limpeh fucked you dead!

you are a bastard retarded total loser coward balless mad scum chow ah gua gay bastard dog!

Last night my dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and all your prostitute whore female family members until they all died!

And last night you this retarded total loser scum bastard dog ate my feces and you licked my anushole!

you this bastard scum balless retarded dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents this month!

Gin say u a loser m&d in Malaysia

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

She thot she lizabeth tailor II the great......unfortunately, she is not even worth one tuff of the pubic hair of this ang mo serial marriage lunatic :o

....act cool...beh cool...lah.....:smile: ...just a poor imitation of a debauched siow char boh...(with very very loose chut hole).

You Sinkie clone mudlander chinese bastard is debauched and no morals think that everyone is like you and your own kind. Every wrong you do to me with your filthy lies will get you more burnt and roasted alive and in hell. Just wait.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Here only either damn shiok sinkie traitor dogs or debauched mudlander Chinese bastard dogs with filthy mouth, no wonder she chose to marry angmoh a human being.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You wait until you die also no chance.
An inversed-whore like you can only pay to get fucked, like your gangbang in India. :biggrin:

You mudlander dogs tell lies also no blinking of eyes. I have been subjected by you bastards to all kinds of online sexual harassment with just another one from Sinkie clone fupikee insinuating my hole as very loose wor. Exactly the same as what this Korean star has been subjected to.

You bastards deserved to be sued indeed but are now hiding and behaving like victors when actually are no morals criminals saying others no morals. And everything you said about me including this post about gangbang in India is a vicious lie. Such a shameless slanderer and yet got the cheek to act victim and complain PAP non-stop. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ahhh you again damn irritating. Nothing to do with me also must insinuate and insult me. Virgin is mature wine or not? Virgin do BJ?

Everything that happens in the universe is a chance to insinuate and insult me. And yet these bastards like to act victim and complain PAP. Can't stand the hypocrisy of damn shiok sinkie traitor dogs and debauched and no morals mudlander dogs.

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

The name IU ish very sensitive to moi cos moi ish IU fan...:smile:

TS, next time prease post an untiong version, hokay! :biggrin:

https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/11/iu-suing-youtuber-sexual-harassment/

singer-iu-koreas-younger-sister-photo-collection.jpg

IU Suing YouTuber For Sexual Harassment And Defamation

April 11, 2017

IU will be taking legal action against a YouTuber, who, during a recent live broadcast, made sexual comments about the singer. The YouTuber (hereafter referred to as “A”) said, in response to a question asking if he likes his dog or IU, “Of course I like IU. I can’t help myself. Why? Because a pet can’t give me ***, but IU can.” He continued, “Because life is sex… you can understand, if you’re a man. That’s life.”

When a viewer commented that he could get sued for his comments, he responded, “If IU were to sue me, it would be an honor. Then I could meet IU in court. If I tell her I’m her fan, she’ll let me go. If I meet IU, we can talk and she’ll forgive me, so it’s a win.”

Fave Entertainment, IU’s agency, is filing an official lawsuit, having decided that the severity of the slander should not be overlooked, and said that there will be no leniency.

Following news of the lawsuit, A posted a video explaining that he was purely joking, and that through transcribing what he said, news articles have made him look like the bad guy because the original, joking tone in which he delivered the lines in question was not expressed. “People who regularly watch my show will know this, but I say a lot of sexual comments, and make a lot of these types of jokes.”

“What caused the problem was that I’m always gushing about IU. ‘I really like IU,’ ‘IU’s my ideal type.’ I always say things like this, so a viewer asked me if I like my dog more, or IU. I said of course IU, and made a sexual joke. With the [headlines that reporters wrote about this], there’s no way people aren’t going to misunderstand. People who watch my show just laugh and move on. Because there’s no real meaning behind what I said.”

Continuing, A said, “Honestly, there’s nothing for me to even explain. It’s because I really like IU. I really really like IU. F***, I’ve had IU as my phone background for six years now. I did it because I just like IU so much, what am I supposed to do?” Apologizing, he said he had no intentions of belittling IU or any ill sexual intent. “It’s not like we’ll ever meet, anyway. I apologize. Everything is my fault, and I’ll be more careful in the future.”

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh very good to have English version indeed. I just happened to see this news headline in the zaobao app and actually don't know IU until this news but she is very pretty. Look at how the bastard had to apologize for his belittling action while bastards here get away with it as if they are spreading the gospel truth and the worse is these shameless bastards like fupikee got cheek to turn around to accuse the victim of acting cool but not cool and ask the victim to repent while they are the ones slandering with filthy lies. I am sure these bastards will be burnt alive and roasted in hell. Just wait.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: IU Suing YouTuber For Sexual Harassment And Defamation

Borrow this English version from ahnehs to repost here. Tyrant moderator zhihau/scroobal think he can cover up the truth of criminal bastards here doing online sexual harassment of me by moving my earlier thread on this to rubbish bin. 一手遮天!呸!

AhNehs

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yep..IU acted in Scarlett Heart Ryeo.. Korean version of 步步惊心。。。:smile: