• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Seriously,I've No Idea What The Hell I'm Doing Right Now!

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)

,While you people are ranting and compraining in the comfort of your home,you people just don't realize how lucky you are..i am here right now alone in a $5 a night in a makeshift attap house hotel somewhere along the border of vietnam/cambodia..honestly i don't know what the hell i am doing here when i should be at the kranji racecousre.
i was invited to attend a vip birthday party,i heard the whos who in the triad world will be attending too.i was picked by my contact on his motorcycle at airport in ho chi minh,straight to the bus station..thereafter it was a grueling six hours bus ride crossing river after river..finally reached my destination at night and was told to wait till monday to cross the border to cambodia by boat...people i am telling you this is by far the most ulu and poorest place i've been to,its like living back in the 50s/60s.

taking a ferry across mekong river.

mekong river near the bus station.

my lovely hotel infected with mosquitos and bugs but coils provided about 45mins from the bus station

waiting for dinner to come..dog meat,wild boar,snake..etc..

people enough said..sporeans should just stop compraining..they just dun know how lucky they are.:mad:

Cravex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do they have teaching opportunities over there and if yes, what's the package like?

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
While you people are ranting and compraining in the comfort of your home,you people just don't realize how lucky you are..i am here right now alone in a $5 a night in a makeshift attap house hotel somewhere along the border of vietnam/cambodia..honestly i don't know what the hell i am doing here when i should be at the kranji racecousre.
i was invited to attend a vip birthday party,i heard the whos who in the triad world will be attending too.i was picked by my contact on his motorcycle at airport in ho chi minh,straight to the bus station..thereafter it was a grueling six hours bus ride crossing river after river..finally reached my destination at night and was told to wait till monday to cross the border to cambodia by boat...people i am telling you this is by far the most ulu and poorest place i've been to,its like living back in the 50s/60s.

This story could make a great movie screenplay. :biggrin:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... i heard the whos who in the triad world will be attending too.i was picked by my contact on his motorcycle at airport in ho chi minh,straight to the bus station..thereafter it was a grueling six hours bus ride crossing river after river..finally reached my destination at night and was told to wait till monday to cross the border to cambodia by boat...people i am telling you this is by far the most ulu and poorest place i've been to,its like living back in the 50s/60s ...
haf gun wil travel ... haf u brot ur gun along wif u? ...

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
haf gun wil travel ... haf u brot ur gun along wif u? ...

Surely, if his SEX (not the bedroom kind, hor...) is M A L E....his handgun should always be with him....if you need to look for it, just a hint.....it is somewhere between his legs....enjoy!!!

jw5

Loyal
,While you people are ranting and compraining in the comfort of your home,you people just don't realize how lucky you are..i am here right now alone in a $5 a night in a makeshift attap house hotel somewhere along the border of vietnam/cambodia..honestly i don't know what the hell i am doing here when i should be at the kranji racecousre.

Hope you have made it safely to Cambodia and continue the story. :o

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no internet access and poor ecclesiastes is stranded. how about me living in a cave with no power and clean water? at a remote end of the world, right on the ocean's edge. sinkies are lucky. they have everything.

image.jpg

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cowboy town...drugs, guns n raw sex! Thats wat I called living on da edge..some bros do really hve da guts n balls to stay there! Salute..

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cowboy town...drugs, guns n raw sex! Thats wat I called living on da edge..some bros do really hve da guts n balls to stay there! Salute..

he's our irregular reporter on an undercover (as in under bedsheet cover) mission. sex stories and pics of busty chicks will flow when he's back online.