• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Explosive device found near MALAYSIA railway track

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still ongoing. Aiyah these fuckers will continue lah. I update you all later while i go do my proper things.

Wow my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours and the gangsters from living in JB forum must be reading this. Chicken out and stopped the bombing right after my post. Scared of bad publicity of the ugly truth about themselves? Hahahah mudlanders are coward bullies. Ok I am going to make this thread the diary to update and keep track of ghost firecrackers attacks by my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE! Let the whole world know how evil and wicked these JB MALAYSIAN CHINESE (team up with INDIANS) are to keep bullying me non-stop. Serve them right!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lai Lai Lai. Update! Fireworks going on now. One loud bomb! Sinkies still dare to buy JB house with no peace?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw I never forget to update. It's still ongoing since 9 pm and it's now 10.20 pm.

Ok it's finally stopped for now 10.40 pm. Come again I update you all again Ok. My barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours are fucking free and using mummy's money to burn. They will be back together with the JB gangsters from living in JB forum!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok it's finally stopped for now 10.40 pm. Come again I update you all again Ok. My barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours are fucking free and using mummy's money to burn. They will be back together with the JB gangsters from living in JB forum!

Lai Lai Lai update on barbarians! They just shoot off firecrackers again at 1.20 am.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lai Lai Lai update on barbarians! They just shoot off firecrackers again at 1.20 am.

Hahahah I just realised it has been raining. No wonder not a whimper heard from these barbarians after 1.20 am. I hope heaven drenched these barbarian gangsters. Served them right.

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahah I just realised it has been raining. No wonder not a whimper heard from these barbarians after 1.20 am. I hope heaven drenched these barbarian gangsters. Served them right.
Just a suggestion, ring the Police or better still make a Police report with date and times. If photo or videos provided/shown, makes a more compelling compliant at time of police report. State that it has affected your health and that you have tried to reasonably talk to them but they have just continued. If they have been abusive and threatened you, all the more convincing to the Police to take action. It is illegal to let off fireworks without a permit. Hope this helps.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just a suggestion, ring the Police or better still make a Police report with date and times. If photo or videos provided/shown, makes a more compelling compliant at time of police report. State that it has affected your health and that you have tried to reasonably talk to them but they have just continued. If they have been abusive and threatened you, all the more convincing to the Police to take action. It is illegal to let off fireworks without a permit. Hope this helps.

How to when my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE played ghosts firecrackers 100 or 200 metre away in the estate or even in neighbour estate. Far enough to be unable to directly attributed to them but near enough to create noise and disturbance to me? Further more, In the past i spoke to some of my MALAYSIAN neighbours in the estate whether they are affected and what can be done and they said they didn't even notice and asked me whether is it becos I sleep early. As if I am the problem. And a few times I went to the spot where I saw firecrackers a few streets away and I saw not a single human. That's why I call them ghosts . No evidence call police they will not entertain me. That's why I said these people are lawless to disregard law knowing that Malaysia police and public close one eye to playing firecrackers without permit, which happens everywhere.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahah forgot to update on barbarians. I heard a loud bomb at 1.20 PM just now. It's 2.20 pm now. Yeah one loud firecrackers -during the day - one time and that's it. How to catch? Tell me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
One loud firecrackers just heard. Been quiet two days due to raining. My barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours will always be proud of being barbarian. Hope their daughter grow up shotgun and barbarian too, like themselves.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another sign from heaven! Wet wet season starts! Lol my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours will have to pay the gangsters more to avoid rain and catch opportunity to play firecrackers.

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2016/07/17/get-prepared-for-a-wet-wet-season/

Get prepared for a wet, wet season

PETALING JAYA: The wet and rainy season is here. According to the Malaysian Meteorological Depart*ment, many areas in the peninsula will be hit by scattered rain from now until next month.

An average monthly rainfall of between 100mm and 250mm is expected and may see further increase in September.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
More firecrackers just heard since 10 pm today 18 July. So many lawless MALAYSIANS who ignored permit needed to play firecrackers. Either that or all done by my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once I saw my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours' Facebook expressing RIP for the MALAYSIAN woman who died in the Tuas factory explosion. Lol maximum hypocrite is like that.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
One loud firecrackers just heard. Been quiet two days due to raining. My barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours will always be proud of being barbarian. Hope their daughter grow up shotgun and barbarian too, like themselves.

Good job my fellow chinese dog(bitch) we chinks are barbarians setting off fireworks.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good job my fellow chinese dog(bitch) we chinks are barbarians setting off fireworks.

It's a fact my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours are playing ghost firecrackers all around me. And btw you are another barbarian to put my name into your Chinese dog club when I am merely stating facts. Fuck off mudlander dog!