• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Let's boycott Ampang yong tau hoo

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's so special about their yong tau hoo? Their fishballs, fish cakes and other tau hoo are probably factory made like any other yong tau hoo. Why pay them a premium for the same stuff you can get from the supermarket?

They thriving on an old brand name, same as PAP sooner or later you too will be cursing PAP once you realized u been taken for a roller coaster ride fir the past 50yrs.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
haloo, teacher, you changed name ah!

The name Talking Donkey was given to me by the punting kakis during the races at kranji racecourse,these ungrateful idiots when i am in top form tipping them many winners,they will give me names like the horse whisperer or teacher the great..nowadays when they see me walking towards the paddock..they will say here cums Talking Donkey..sigh...by the way boss too agree this name suits me.:smile:

u seem 2 like 2 go ja;lan imbi ... after dat can follow up 2 eat chicken ...

not only jln imbi..i like the whole of KL,it like second home to me.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
The boss or manager of Ampang Yong tau hoo along East Coast Road is arrogant. They have lousy service n do not accept 5 cents coins. I thought 5 cent is legal tender in Singapore. My bowl of Ampang Yong tau hoo cost $9.80. I paid with notes n 2 five cents coins. But the boss/manager crudely rejected my 5 cents coins. I left without eating. Shall we boycott them?

20130528_112135.jpg

The 2 copy cat calling themselves Ampang Yong Tau Fu
has got the chick called Ampang they are not even near,
the taste is fuckup! the price exhorbitant, they are out to
cut throat!!

Just look at the Original Ampang Yong Tau Fu picture above the are chunky
and tasty, how much it cost?? RM1.00 per piece equivalent
to S0.33 cent per piece, Stinkapoor selling per 50cents at food cock
are miles apart, and far inferior in taste!! you can only filled your
tummy!!

Yes! I agree BOYCOTT the stupid imitation Ampang Yong Tau Fu!!
real copy cat! can't even come near in term of taste and price!!

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
Arrogant and deserves to be boycotted coz they dont want your two 5 cent coins? This is really a serious case of first world problem...

Anyway, I have been there and you only pay at the counter, only after you have eaten. So its improbable that you did not eat and just left. Did you just walk away without paying after eating; with the excuse that they did not want your 2pcs of 5 cents and hence you do not need to pay?

The boss or manager of Ampang Yong tau hoo along East Coast Road is arrogant. They have lousy service n do not accept 5 cents coins. I thought 5 cent is legal tender in Singapore. My bowl of Ampang Yong tau hoo cost $9.80. I paid with notes n 2 five cents coins. But the boss/manager crudely rejected my 5 cents coins. I left without eating. Shall we boycott them?