• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Struggling Taiwanese 'massage parlor' offers special deals during Typhoon Nepartak

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal

Struggling Taiwanese 'massage parlor' offers special deals during Typhoon Nepartak, gets raided by police

tw_prostitution.jpg

Where most people saw destruction with Super Typhoon Nepartak coming to Taiwan, a "massage parlor" in Kaohsiung saw opportunity.

Hoping to arouse some new business, they decided to offer special typhoon prices.

Because people obviously wouldn't have anything better to do, like saving their own lives.

tw_prostitution2.jpg

taiwan_typhoon.png

Unfortunately for them, police picked just that time to investigate 25 "massage parlors" and "skin care shops" on suspicion of prostitution and human trafficking.

Apparently, they also didn't have anything better to do.

Sina reports
that police found several Vietnamese prostitutes and women for sale at the store on July 10th.

" don't even have food to eat and you're concerned about busting me?!" one of the woman yelled at officers.

taiwan_typhoon3.jpg

Human trafficking is a problem in Taiwan and recently Taiwanese law enforcement have been making efforts to shut the trade down, uncovering both domestic and international prostitution rings.

Apparently, not even a super typhoon will stop them in their mission.

By Sarah Lin

[Images via Sina]

Contact the author of this article or email [email protected] with further questions, comments or tips.

By Shanghaiist in News on Jul 12, 2016 3:00 PM

trump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Struggling Taiwanese 'massage parlor' offers special deals during Typhoon Neparta

they can ask customers if they want to try their new super blowjob Typhoon Neparta

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Struggling Taiwanese 'massage parlor' offers special deals during Typhoon Neparta

they can ask customers if they want to try their new super blowjob Typhoon Neparta

One blow...its 320km/hr....wow!..one blow job!....

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Even in their massage palor, also prc or vietcong. Older mature taiwan ah soh.:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i cant stand this motherfucker, until now i still dont know whats his name and i dont want to know

This old bird, went for a jiu hu "pak chan kai"....very young thing...virgin or not, who knows?...she gave birth to a child...& he is paying for maintenance.....every month...stupid old bird....the "pak jam kai"..can f%$%%*% anyone she wants, & he pays...ha ha ha ha

anyway..me still don;t know his name...& this is the kind of talent mediacorpse like....so you know their standard...