• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious How come some member can create threads on music video in courtyard section?

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely,

I wasn't harming you or insulting you. Watch the video, please? It is in Cantonese, with English and Chinese subtitles. You misunderstood me, sis.

Another mudlander dog appeared. Not BBQ but braised pork this time. Your mother wife daughters and yourself mudlander dogs are then braised pork.

See sinkies? Still want to say I am mad? I also want to say I don't know why mudlander dogs target me too. Except buying JB house and giving them money and benefits. I did nothing in JB and certainly no harm to anyone in JB. So stay away from buying JB house if you don't want to be harmed by these barbarians like hugs who take barbarian pride in braising people. Now you know why some of these barbarians get gunned down? They deserved it!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely,

I wasn't harming you or insulting you. Watch the video, please? It is in Cantonese, with English and Chinese subtitles. You misunderstood me, sis.

Yeah right. It's a video on cooking braised pork. Did I ask for any info on braised pork? Did I say before I love braised pork? You dedicated it to me for ??????

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies don't forget how MALAYSIAN MISTRESS Mandy Lieu become bitch of the century. Mocking people subtlely without naming anyone. Acting kind and innocent. All are what mudlander dogs SINKIE CLONES did too.

So fast proven right again. Acting kind and innocent. When actually making use of anything and anyone dead or alive to harm or insult others.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not about cooking braised pork.

It is from start to end. With someone mumbling about HK and mainlanders does not change the essence of it. And you still didn't answer the question you dedicated it to me for ???????????

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
About what? What inspired him to made the vid? The comparisons of HK locals and PRC in HK? His personal experience? And much more.

What has HK and PRC got to do with me? They are one country two systems. Spore is one country with who? You dedicated it to me for ??????????????????

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is easy to dislike people different from us. Say, our neighbours, or someone who likes rock music while we like sentimental music.

I am stretching out my hand to you. you can respond back:p

hugs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok ok I agree with you. Hope you enjoy the video still. And shall chat tomorrow if I have time to log. Got to go offline now.

What has HK and PRC got to do with me? They are one country two systems. Spore is one country with who? You dedicated it to me for ??????????????????

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is easy to dislike people different from us. Say, our neighbours, or someone who likes rock music while we like sentimental music.

I am stretching out my hand to you. you can respond back:p

Excuse me, you are obviously twisting it when it's clearly the other way round. My barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours who disliked me and played ghost firecrackers to disturb me and throw litter throw used condom throw sanitary pad etc etc dirty tricks. When all I did is write a nice and polite letter to tell them their dogs are barking non stop and asked them to do something about it. I even gave them suggestions on how to deal with the problems.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Excuse me, you are obviously twisting it when it's clearly the other way round. My barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours who disliked me and played ghost firecrackers to disturb me and throw litter throw used condom throw sanitary pad etc etc dirty tricks. When all I did is write a nice and polite letter to tell them their dogs are barking non stop and asked them to do something about it. I even gave them suggestions on how to deal with the problems.

Wow! Serious ya Sis? Ur jiuhukia neighbours really threw those things/litter around? Have u tot of moving out or selling away ur property?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok ok I agree with you. Hope you enjoy the video still. And shall chat tomorrow if I have time to log. Got to go offline now.

Please lah don't act innocent infront and make me puke. I have given my MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours lots of benefits of doubt with them acting innocent infront but doing all those devious dirty tricks behind. At one time I even thought that people playing firecrackers at the side of house is normal until I realised people only played infront of their house and there will be Humans around and not only hear bombs but no human. That was how much faith I have in MALAYSIAN and you can anyhow accused me that I dislike them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow! Serious ya Sis? Ur jiuhukia neighbours really threw those things/litter around? Have u tot of moving out or selling away ur property?

Guess what? I already moved out long time ago but these devious jiuhukia found out where I moved to from my mover and continue to haunt me with ghost firecrackers. Even today with loud bombs when hari raya is over. These barbarians think they win but they gain bad publicity like this. Do you think these MALAYSIAN CHINESE neighbours deserved to be called barbarians? Or is I dislike them? So now people can believe what I said about SINKIE CLONES acting innocent but mocking and harming me? They are that devious.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Forgot to answer. Yes they did throw those things and litter and much more dirty tricks. 100% barbarians.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
When there is music video sub section?

Can I post a travel thread in the courtyard section then?

One forum two sets of rules? Depends on members? Some members can don't follow rules and no complaints and moderator close one eye?

No answer from moderators? So next time I can create my travel thread in this main section? I also have a Swiss travel thread in the travel section now.