• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New gaming laptops vs streaming

Luxion

Now that external gpus for Ultrabooks are becoming a viable option with the Razor Blade Stealth and Alienware Graphics Amplifier, I am wondering how this concept stacks up against streaming games.

Streaming from my Xbox allows me to use much thinner clients (works fine on a Windows 10 Atom tablet for me), and I am not bound to a fixed location to play games. Once Xbox adds keyboard and mouse support, it will be even more appealing. In addition, one could think about much more games/content being streamed, not necessarily from a Xbox.

What do you guys think?