• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat pls give Sinkie James a tiger

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
A real steady guy, cool, and liked the way he spoke to the Police. Stupid ATB still want to post the video.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
True Singaporean...good one, James!

Well done, James! How I wished you had recorded her pic and posted it on social media.

The trash foreigners must be put in their proper places in SG.

I blame the pap for this bad situation in SG when foreigners dont want to integrate into SG. It is the pap's fault when it glories foreigners and blames Singaporeans for everything wrong in SG.

LHL said.."Singaporeans commit more crimes"! Such statements emboldens trash foreigners

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

typical sillypoortian speaking singlish.
need to take some lessons from leongsam.
Stood up for his cause...doesnt matter regarding his proficiency in his "england", he can speak singlish, cockney, americano or queen's english..most important, he blasted tat fucktard tiongbu! Hahaha..

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stood up for his cause...doesnt matter regarding his proficiency in his "england", he can speak singlish, cockney, americano or queen's english..most important, he blasted tat fucktard tiongbu! Hahaha..

Yes...James was clear in his rebuke of the prc..that's all that matters

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well Done To the our local lad James for verbally fucking up this PRC crow.. Now now now, where is the Chinkie turned Reggaeboy Jah Rastafart? Interesting to see who he will support? Our local Cina true blue Sinkie lad James or that ATB bicycle pedalling whore???

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everyone lauds James now.
Namti TP going to summon him for dangerous riding.
What are/can you guys do next? Hahaha still pappy pets win

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
if i were James

i will tell TP the atb cycled on the pavement and din look out

cars cumming from the left or car park lo

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
was at dada tiong muslim restaurant a few days ago, and this tiong bu was behind me when i exited and sexited. so i held the door for her to pass. if she were ang mo or thai or pinay or ah neh, she would at least say "thank you" with a smile. not this tiong bu. her sour scowling face (almost) walked right by with zero acknowledgement nor even a passing eye contact as though i'm a doorman. so i let go and let the door slam her face. it was 4th of july, and i pumped my fist and exclaimed "independence day!"