• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat He is a real mother fucker

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: [Singapore News] Singaporean RAPED His Own Mother for 4 hours. Guess the Race ?

how could any lawyer defend such a beast?

Lawyers will defend anyone as long the money is right. That's what I love about lawyers. They help me get my way in court against the poorer folk.

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: SG51 MOTHER FUCKER INCEST RAPIST majullah Singapura

It's tough on him too having to rape an ugly old whore.

scroobye

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/man-on-trial-for-raping/2931854.html

Man on trial for raping his mother
By Vanessa Paige Chelvan Posted 05 Jul 2016 19:01
PHOTOS

ENLARGECAPTION
176 Email More
SINGAPORE: A 33-year-old man accused of raping his biological mother went on trial in the High Court on Tuesday (Jul 5).

The man is denying the three charges against him, including one count each of rape, molestation and aggravated molestation.

He allegedly assaulted his mother, then 53, in the early hours of Oct 4, 2013, after returning home to find his mother asleep and alone in the family’s one-bedroom flat.

He pinned his mother to the bed and molested her and raped her “despite her pleas for him to stop”, Deputy Public Prosecutor Sellakumaran Sellamuthoo told the court.

The prosecutor said the victim left the flat at the earliest opportunity – at 6am, about three hours after the rape – and fled to her daughter-in-law’s home.

Along the way, the woman called her son on her mobile phone. Using another mobile phone, she recorded their conversation about what he had done to her earlier that morning, the court heard.

The prosecution will play this audio recording in court, DPP Sellakumaran said, “and the court will hear firsthand the victim’s distress … (and how she) was struggling to make sense of (her son’s) actions”.

The man is the second of three sons from the victim’s first marriage. At the time of the rape, he was living with his mother and step-father in a one-bedroom flat.

The DPP said the woman’s extended family is expected to testify during the course of the trial, which is scheduled to last 10 days. “They will testify that she was visibly distraught and distressed when they met her … hours after (the rape),” he said.

The victim took the stand to testify against her son in a closed-door hearing on Tuesday.

The trial continues on Thursday.

For rape, the man could be jailed for up to 20 years and caned.

- CNA/dl

This info will help determine the race involved.

DaveGahan

Alfrescian
Loyal

The common race that gives birth at 20 years of age or young age either by shotgun or consent are............................................... malays.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: [Singapore News] Singaporean RAPED His Own Mother for 4 hours. Guess the Race ?

Only chinese mothers are still lookers over 50.

hold on there. after menopause at 50-55, they break down to fugly toads.

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The common race that gives birth at 20 years of age or young age either by shotgun or consent are............................................... malays.

where i am, they're blacks and hispanics.

Buayak_sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
I propose to have this swine fed alive to a pond full of hungry Buayaks, live TV telecast execution. Yum! Buayaks tear up and feed on swine.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

wow.. there are people fucking their own mother's phua chee buy... he should be given an award. a mother-fucking award.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This Indian guy was most probably intoxicated.....

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lawyers will defend anyone as long the money is right. That's what I love about lawyers. They help me get my way in court against the poorer folk.

You are stupid. This is a "Law Society's Criminal Legal Aid Scheme". There is hardly any money in it. The lawyer is a decent person. It is not his place to judge his client. He is not his client's judge or god.

This was David Marshall's failure when he told Poh Soo Kai that he does not defend communist. He had pre-judge Poh and the others. He had failed in his duty as a lawyer.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is a first class litigator but seldom does criminal cases. This guy is lucky to have him.

Because Goh's personal lawyer is experienced in such cases, having handled many of Goh's cases where Goh and his party men screws the peasants and their mothers? And fathers. And siblings. And children. Everyone, in fact.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I'm the defense lawyer I will fight based on the fact that he is only trying to return back to his mother womb as he prefer not to be born

come on lah.........that won't work lah........lawyer should say the mother was raping the son..........

or mother say her pussy itchy......only son's dick long enough to scratch it...........