• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Boss Priest Dun PM Me In World Cup 2018,.Bcaause History Repeated Itself Again 4 Me.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)

Guess its either a yawning draw or a puny 1-0 for da home team! History always repeat itself...cheers!

Boss with due respect to your sponsor whom you rely on for a living..priest dun pm me and tempt me in the coming 2018 world cup..
seriously my betting account show i am in the red again..all my hard earned money on punting horses goes back to the football bookies..its just like money goes in my left
pocket and comes out from the right..heard from the betting market history also repeats itself not only for me but many punters as well in Euro 2016.