• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Will SCDF change procedure after Heng's spectacular recovery

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the PM revealed that SCDF procedure to resuscitate a patient suffering from stroke was the opposite of what Janil Puthucheary did, I think people were in 2 camps. The general sentiment in this forum at least is that research does not support the what Janil did. After seeing the video I am sure lots of us were impressed that a stoke patient and it was not a mild one at that recovering within 6 weeks is spectacular. I for one have not come across such a recovery amongst friends and colleagues.

I am sure it must be in everyone's mind what is the best approach.

ps. Looks like the Putcheary's coincidental involvement is quite interesting. When Lim Chin Siong flew to London after being released, he was accompanied by a Govt Psychiatrist and a senior ISD Officer. The plan was to lodge him in a London hotel while he sought treatment and then to transfer him to his sister who was living and working in Kent. However couple of his mates met the arrivals at Heathrow and asked that they look after him. It was cleared by Old Man and Chin Siong stayed for the first few weeks with Dominic's Puthucheary in their apartment. Janil's father who was also detained under Op Coldstore was sent to the Malaysian but was released subsequently He headed to the UK to do Law.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i suspect Heng is 50 percent cyborg now,if u peel away the skin of his face u will see the red glow of his terminator eye whirrling about in its socket and scanning you,analysing u for any weapons and threat level.even though his face does look more like a retarded chihuahua more than ever.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't believe, what you read, or see.....it is very deceptive......look carefully at HSK expression as compare to his NORMAL days...see the difference....I see a few stroke people around me, from the mildest to the more serious & one, survived for ten years.....walk around with a limp hand & leg....only recently pass on...

So.....do not be deceived...

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the PM revealed that SCDF procedure to resuscitate a patient suffering from stroke was the opposite of what Janil Puthucheary did, I think people were in 2 camps. The general sentiment in this forum at least is that research does not support the what Janil did. After seeing the video I am sure lots of us were impressed that a stoke patient and it was not a mild one at that recovering within 6 weeks is spectacular. I for one have not come across such a recovery amongst friends and colleagues.

I am sure it must be in everyone's mind what is the best approach.

Only Loong ( and the Kopi Sohs ) knows the Hard Truths. And he has not said it yet . :confused:

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube_share;cJ-91SKh9wo]https://youtu.be/cJ-91SKh9wo[/video]
Finance Minister Heng Swee Keat discharged from hospital

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't believe, what you read, or see.....it is very deceptive......look carefully at HSK expression as compare to his NORMAL days...see the difference....I see a few stroke people around me, from the mildest to the more serious & one, survived for ten years.....walk around with a limp hand & leg....only recently pass on...

Minister Heng Swee Keat discharged from hospital​

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

true... most likely he went into a shock after being slapped tight. he went into convulsion and jerking heavily. janil probably suck his dick in enthusiasm. when the suck cock dont come occifers never realize is his over exhaustion and the cum over the face of pinkie.