• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat I just lost $300 on soccer betting

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I got backache but didn't bear to spend $50 for tuina.
Then I just lost $ 300 on today jleague
Feeling depressed now. How stupid can I be ?
How to get over I cannot forgive myself?
Furthermore I have no more income.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are currently unemployed ?

Quit sport betting while you can.

I only work part time currently.
I attempted to quit many times but failed.
It is an addict like a drug. I didn't call those helpline as I believe is our own will power.

Thanks for your message.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
I only work part time currently.
I attempted to quit many times but failed.
It is an addict like a drug. I didn't call those helpline as I believe is our own will power.

Thanks for your message.

I quitted sport betting by reading books. I believe you are trapped in Live Betting.

Go to Kinokuniya or Popular Bookstore if you are feeling the urge to gamble.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Swiss 1-1 Poland now playing extra time.

Very unpredictable and I did not bet even $5 tonight.

After I lost $300 this late afternoon then I predicted this match to be draw correctly odds 2.80 sg pool but no balls to bet anymore. That's where the problem lies with gambling.

jw5

Loyal
I got backache but didn't bear to spend $50 for tuina.
Then I just lost $ 300 on today jleague
Feeling depressed now. How stupid can I be ?
How to get over I cannot forgive myself?
Furthermore I have no more income.

Do you mind saying which match(es) and what outcome(s) you bet the $300 on? :biggrin:

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
After I lost $300 this late afternoon then I predicted this match to be draw correctly odds 2.80 sg pool but no balls to bet anymore. That's where the problem lies with gambling.

I am at home now with $500 spare to bet before my pay day next week.

I can easily go down to any one of the four Live Betting centre but I prefer to sleep later.

Wales to beat Northern Ireland in 90 mins and odds is $1.75.