• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Spam call alert on mail/parcel/postage service

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is a generated computer voice mail calling your phone saying there is a parcel/mail/postage for you which has not been collected. You are reminded to collect your item. The voice mail will ask you to press a number if you wish to speak to a customer service officer. I do not know what happen when u dial a number. Maybe they can snoop into ur phone.

You might be wonder why i conclude is a spam call.
My memory does not have anything with post office.

Most important...the computer voice mail only speak mandarin.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is a generated computer voice mail calling your phone saying there is a parcel/mail/postage for you which has not been collected. You are reminded to collect your item. The voice mail will ask you to press a number if you wish to speak to a customer service officer. I do not know what happen when u dial a number. Maybe they can snoop into ur phone.

You might be wonder why i conclude is a spam call.
My memory does not have anything with post office.

Most important...the computer voice mail only speak mandarin.

I got a few times as well.
I hung up and called back the Sg land line that it originated from.....
Kena voicemail mailbox. I left a few knnbccb messages until the mailbox full.
I tracked the number and it was listed as some office in Tuas.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just little alert to the everyone.
There are no other languages spoken when you pick up and no other options. I cant remember clearly but goes like this..
"您有一个包裹还未接受。请您按9与我们的客服人员联系"

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just little alert to the everyone.
There are no other languages spoken when you pick up and no other options. I cant remember clearly but goes like this..
"您有一个包裹还未接受。请您按9与我们的客服人员联系"

Mandarin is a foreign language...especially the PRC accented ones...I hear it if there is a call....after 2 words..I click it off & place that number on block.....why does anyone, want to waste time listen to the rest?