• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat TRE reader imply all old folks in Singapore are suffering but not in Malaysia?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The thugs in JB forum I met are all the yellow shirt types who conspired with Indians. In fact all the trouble makers in JB i met are all of this yellow shirt type.

do you mean jiu hu chinks with angry bird balloons who blocked roads in bersih?

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes yellow shirt type conspired with Indians to harm me. Shame on them to protest against lawlessness and for clean govt when they themselves are lawless and did all sorts of dirty tricks to harm me.

you are so attractive all red shirts, yellow shirts and no shirts will want to hump you, oops sorry i mean harm you anyway. best is to stay away and go on more tours in europe and japan and may be america.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are so attractive all red shirts, yellow shirts and no shirts will want to hump you, oops sorry i mean harm you anyway. best is to stay away and go on more tours in europe and japan and may be america.

No the red shirt type helped me when my car tyre burst and in the consumer court to sue the yellow shirt type who wanted to harm me.

Kentang

Alfrescian
Loyal
roti chennai - rm1
roti telur - rm1.50
teh tarek - rm1.60
nasi lemak - rm4
nasi lemak w/ drumsick- rm7.50
...Dominoes pizza family platter (2 regular pizza, 1 large pizza, 2 cakes - rm48
TGV movie ticket rm10 on weekday, rm16 on weekend.
Honda HR-V 1.8L v-tec engine full spec rm120k..

how not to enjoy retirement.

Last edited: