• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Gunman shot and injured dozens of cinema-goers in West Germany

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just saw the news about an hour ago that a gunman has shot and injured many patrons of a cinema in Viernheim, a small town to the south of Frankfurt am Main, West Germany.

He barricaded himself in the cinema and started spraying bullets into the dark. The patrons were watching Alice in Wonderland at the time. Many of the injured were children.

It seems that Germany isn't that safe anymore.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
warning: tis video contains disturbing content ...

cctv footage ...

[video=youtube;4Xkz1R5B3b0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xkz1R5B3b0[/video]

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
german tactical 4ces enter kinopolis movie theatre ...

[video=youtube;xbjOmCiQx1U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbjOmCiQx1U[/video]

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The attacker tulan that he cannot have food during the day and can't wait till sunset, so he go for his killing spree.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gunman got shout Allah or not? Germans love their Muslim migrants. Great that some of the migrants sent them to heaven.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if they have not revealed the ethnic and religious background of the shooter it's likely due to political correctness. if he's a german right wing nut, they would have plastered that background all over by now. liberals are their worst censors.

Lohmee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fast deployment.

30 swat members arrived in helicopter and police truck from Frankfurt within minutes.

Damn solid SEK team aka GSG9.

tumblr_mhk8tsL5uD1r9khx4o1_1280.jpg

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how can he manage to hit 12 people and not a single one of them dead?what kind gun was he using?100 round glock 9mm?.22 lr?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if they have not revealed the ethnic and religious background of the shooter it's likely due to political correctness. if he's a german right wing nut, they would have plastered that background all over by now. liberals are their worst censors.

The fact that the German media/police have not revealed the ethnic nor religious background of the gunman, makes me guess that the gunman most likely to be a muslim. If the shooter was a white german guy, I'm sure the media will reveal it straight away.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The fact that the German media/police have not revealed the ethnic nor religious background of the gunman, makes me guess that the gunman most likely to be a muslim. If the shooter was a white german guy, I'm sure the media will reveal it straight away.

i think the attacker is a jew.only reason for keeping it a secret.they didnt keep the france and us attacks a secret.furthermore its germany,u know they are sensitive about these jew things.

the german television will show a scene of hitler shouting and ranting,"Das war ein Befehl! Der Angriff Steiner war Befehl!we are going to catch this sonofabitch,stringz him up by ze balls and shoot him oppa SS style!!!!!!!what??ze shooter iz a jew?oh nothing to see here,move along now guys,alright people,nothing to do here.forget what i said,we are not anti semitic."

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think the attacker is a jew.only reason for keeping it a secret.they didnt keep the france and us attacks a secret.furthermore its germany,u know they are sensitive about these jew things.

the german television will show a scene of hitler shouting and ranting,"Das war ein Befehl! Der Angriff Steiner war Befehl!we are going to catch this sonofabitch,stringz him up by ze balls and shoot him oppa SS style!!!!!!!what??ze shooter iz a jew?oh nothing to see here,move along now guys,alright people,nothing to do here.forget what i said,we are not anti semitic."

We will see who is right and who is delusional soon enough.