• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Koh Sisters and their Chinese Nasi Lemak

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
The joo Chiat (now closed down) I was referring to was located in coffeeshop at junction of carpmael and crane road in joo Chiat just behind hdb carpark of haig road.
Confirmed related to jln kubor/jalan sultan/beach road prawn noodle dynasty. The aunty manning the stall was 2nd gen.....she closed down due to bad health. I know her well and she always gives me a seperate bowl of fried onions and lard on the side.
For documentation of the lineage.....refer to Dr Leslie Tay's ieatishoot food blog.

Ok Bro., refered to wrong stall tot it was the one along Joo Chiat pl near the nonya bak chang. U tried tis one?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok Bro., refered to wrong stall tot it was the one along Joo Chiat pl near the nonya bak chang. U tried tis one?

Yes I searched and realized its Da Dong prawn noodles.....this one also local Hae Mee rock star constantly mentioned but hard to track down as they moved a couple of times.