• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat what is the most exotic food you have ever tried?

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal
for me is deep fried tarantula in cambodia...yummy!....haha bs again lah, over my dead body will i even touch a house spider :biggrin:

romdeng.jpg

2015-03-11_10-54-52_435.622x621.jpg

20131203161206632_F4ZL8FPS.jpg

c3057f1fbdc3541d86f4e3796d97ae71.jpg

Lohmee

Alfrescian
Loyal
is this good? makes you horny?

[video=youtube;iYRfgVEQKg8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYRfgVEQKg8[/video]

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: what is the most exotic food you have ever tried?k

That spider sure looks good! Have always had a yearning to try insects or arachnids for something to snack, but seldom got the chance. Once tried a scorpion at a Chinese Herbal/Medicinal Restaurant (I think somewhere in Beach Road) and always look forward to visiting Thailand as I've always wanted to try those insects on satay sticks seen on travel TV programmes! I'm all for insects to provide the world its protein needs as they're crunchy and has no fats. Another bug I'd like to try are those grubs I see on survival shows. They look fat and creamy!

Cheers!

for me is deep fried tarantula in cambodia...yummy!....haha bs again lah, over my dead body will i even touch a house spider :biggrin:.................................