• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Civil Servant Who Earn $2.3k Per Month Said: Buy Car = Life of Status And Comfort!

jw5

Loyal
Re: Civil Servant Who Earn $2.3k Per Month Said: Buy Car = Life of Status And Comfort

Low class gay lost prestige in this forum now reduced to spouting thrash.....lol....lol

Low class gay in this forum is Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Chong who uses the monikers scroobal and Debonerman (among many others). :rolleyes:

Lohmee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Civil Servant Who Earn $2.3k Per Month Said: Buy Car = Life of Status And Comfort

Not comfort when your car breaks down in the middle of a traffic jam.

Or when you need to go servicing or repairs or change tires. Do vacuuming and wash the car. Or pay insurance money every year. Or pay for petrol and parking. Plus Sumbang. Bleed money like hell.

Take the train better.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not comfort when your car breaks down in the middle of a traffic jam.

Or when you need to go servicing or repairs or change tires. Do vacuuming and wash the car. Or pay insurance money every year. Or pay for petrol and parking. Plus Sumbang. Bleed money like hell.

Take the train better.

Comfort to many car owners = face
They can do anything just to have face
There is no argument that taking taxi is the most comfortable. Don't need think about route, parking maintenance ,breakdown etc.

Last edited:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When I first bought a car years ago, my status went up immediately. More girls were friendlier with me ...... It was much easier to get laid.

but how come you ended up with fugly old hag nobody wanted?

Zumba2

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'm surprise the civil service hire this gong kia and also his wife want to marry a gong kia :biggrin:

Maybe at that time they do not know he is like that.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

The crippling debt that came with buying his car made owning one an irony - he had a car but could not afford to drive it.

Adam (not his real name, as he spoke on condition of anonymity), maxed out at least 12 credit cards and six credit lines, chalking up about $50,000 in debt - just to pay for the loan instalments and other essentials required to maintain a car.

The 32-year-old civil servant said it was the worst mistake of his life.

conclusive proof that silypootians are stupid , howlian and dumb.
thanks to them , we have opportunists , pretenders , sociopaths , cheats
masquerading as saints , volunteers with great benevolence , philanthropists
in the CC

jw5

Loyal

conclusive proof that silypootians are stupid , howlian and dumb.
thanks to them , we have opportunists , pretenders , sociopaths , cheats
masquerading as saints , volunteers with great benevolence , philanthropists
in the CC

Most sinkies are kiasu, kiasee, kiaboh, kiabor, kiachenghu, impressionable and easily manipulated, while some suffer from delusions of grandeur. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

Maybe at that time they do not know he is like that.

Or maybe the gong kias are hired by people who are trying to look relatively less gong. :biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Low class gay in this forum is Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Chong who uses the monikers scroobal and Debonerman (among many others). :rolleyes:

Low life gay fuck, a disgraced long time member of this forum reduced to discrediting our esteemed scroobal by trying to tar his reputation by making unproven allegations that he is me, the foul fingered keyboard rapist of gay arses!....LOL......LOL

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well said.
I have added to your points. LOL! :biggrin:

How about reducing my points . Gay fuck!.......LOL.....LOL.....Why your enlarged clitoris for a kukujiao kena snipped?...........LOL......LOL

jw5

Loyal

How about reducing my points . Gay fuck!.......LOL.....LOL.....Why your enlarged clitoris for a kukujiao kena snipped?...........LOL......LOL

The gay fuck in the picture is Mark Andrew Yeo Kah Chong who uses the monikers scroobal and Debonerman (among many others). :rolleyes:

attachment.php

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Poor gay fuck jw5........worse than a helpless kuniang. Are you a one trick gay pony?......LOL......LOL