• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Recruit Express Services

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let us continue to speak the truth. The tide will eventually turn against the pap

This will be my last message for this thread.

Get into your NUMBSKULL things WILL NOT change until the system collapsed onto itself.

I already EMPHASIS PAP and its minions are not some genie out of a bottle. They ARE breed from the same SINKIES whom they are taking advantage of.'

Half of our local GDP are from government agencies and GLCs. Do you seriously think those people working there are going to rock the boat?

It is like the end of British Empire, Collapse of Imperial China, French Revolution, Fall of Berlin Wall. The boat will keep moving until the day it smashes into the wall.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you have lived in an era of 2 millions populatin, you are viewed as gem. Now we have 6 millions population, qualification is treated like toilet roll. I guess, 70% sinkies have just endorsed such a trend.

I got my initial jobs from answering the ads found in the Saturday edition of the Strait Times. Based on the experience I obtained I was approached by headhunters. Not a big deal since the company I was working in was doing well & even my colleagues were being head hinted :smile:

I had Malaysian colleagues & observed why they are successful. They keep close touch with each other & share info about the available jobs in Spore. Sporeans should try to cultivated a network of kakis instead of relying on the useless PAP. In the old says this was called the old boys network. The filipinos & PRC chinese probably have their own networks, so I don't see why Sporeans can't have their own:confused:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
This will be my last message for this thread.

Get into your NUMBSKULL things WILL NOT change until the system collapsed onto itself.

I already EMPHASIS PAP and its minions are not some genie out of a bottle. They ARE breed from the same SINKIES whom they are taking advantage of.'

Half of our local GDP are from government agencies and GLCs. Do you seriously think those people working there are going to rock the boat?

It is like the end of British Empire, Collapse of Imperial China, French Revolution, Fall of Berlin Wall. The boat will keep moving until the day it smashes into the wall.

You fail to see the gist of my argument. It's precisely the reason why i speak up against the pap. I dont want Singapore to collapse because if we allow pap to continue, SG will collapse

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The government merely responds to demand. A tertiary education became a yardstick that defined "making it" in life. The electorate demanded the opportunity and the government responded accordingly.

Nowadays being a graduate means absolutely nothing. As an employer I have come across grads who are incapable of writing a simple report or give a 5 minute presentation coherently.

This sullies the very definition of "graduate". Why they were allowed to graduate is beyond me. I guess it is because a tertiary education has become a business rather than a baptism of fire where only the best emerge from the embers.

A foreigner, awarded with PHD by our govt, can't even speak proper English on TV. You get the idea.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I could write an extremely long article on my experiences in getting work or a job here, but forget it; years ago, when I was 'preaching' the ills of a government that has been too long in power, nobody wants to listen. I was labeled "harbinger of bad tidings' & others names. Never mind, many are experiencing it today & I have left the loop & unshackle myself from the salaried work & being my own boss.

If the new graduates can't find work, how about those from 35 years of age upwards, those from 50years upwards....do not get cheated by the articles written in the local presses on jobs for graduates for the whatever age..they will catch a few, willing to help them sell the "feel good" spirits.

I have registered in the government agency that find you work, before they were known as careers@gov & whatever the name is today..for many years I updated my profile, change my needs & salary expectation to as low as $800....it had never found me any work...& I have tried those listed in that job sites...a few examples of getting turned away, even I asked for a salary of $1,100 later $800, " you are too old for the job", " you are too qualified", " you are too experience", "this is a young people environment", " this is a woman only work place"....

On top of that, I have attended interviews in companies that have, many " Indian Nationals", " Filipinos", " Mostly Malaysians" etc...

Why don't we all just join the PAP after we graduate, or join their affiliate PA....or the government service & the GLC's....since these are the only organization that offer, lifelong titanium rice bowls jobs...& in bad economic environments, you still can f#$^$^k up the job, you do not get sack & still receive bonuses...

Why don't we all WORK FOR THE GOVERNMENT.....

It is to the credit of the PAP that they can somehow still give people hope. Even when things are bad people still think they are the best of a very bad deal. Mindsets are hard to change. This dangerous on several grounds. When the PAP have no more ideas, they will resort to greater repression. Or, when change comes , it will be sudden and cataclysmic. God help us.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You fail to see the gist of my argument. It's precisely the reason why i speak up against the pap. I dont want Singapore to collapse because if we allow pap to continue, SG will collapse

Without the PAP who is going to provide leadership? The clowns in opposition can't even lead their own little serfdoms so how do you expect them to guide a country through unchartered waters?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Their predicament has nothing to do with the PAP. It's because a tertiary education is now available to far too many to the point where it has lost its value.

When I went to Uni it was during the era when only the top 2% of any cohort was admitted based upon their A level results.

99% of us already had 2 to 3 job offers even before we graduated.

Scarcity ensures value. If 10 carat diamonds littered the streets they would be worthless too.

how come so many of your generation i assume ur in ur 40s and 50s,are now retrenched and driving taxis?

pmets and white collar executives whom i assume are highly educated since they are working white collar professions and in management not like the rest of the imbecile sinkies who were born in the sixties and seventies and worked mostly blue collar jobs all their lives?

didnt u remind ur employers that u are the top 2 percent of your cohort and a gem among gems?whatever that means considering the education system back in the sixties and seventies and eighties was still pretty much a joke and easy as hell,ur sec school material was probably like primary school standard today and ur jc/poly like sec school and the competition u faced was pretty much non existent,i mean when i look at my parents generation and my relatives and the similar aged aunties and uncles,if u cant beat these bunch of halfwits back in the seventies and eighties......

one thing i noticed about the older sinkie generations is they seem allergic to studying and pursuing any kind of knowledge whatsoever,and iv never seen the older sinkie generations particularly those in the late thirties, forties,fifties and older read a book ever,like 99 percent of them never ever read anything.they might read a newspaper or something or magazines or some picture book at the library,but i never see any of them with a real book.alot of uncles gathered around the kopitiam,the hawker center,the mama shop,the toto shop in the neighbourhood where i grew up twenty years,iv never seen one holding a book.its like they lack the mental capacity or stamina to read anything thicker than half an inch thick.its almost like these people grew up in a era where reading was not encouraged like being illiterate was perfectly fine,more than fine....its almost like these sinkies take illiteracy to a whole new level,they wear it like a badge of honor.

in ang moh countries u see people reading everywhere,in cafes,in parks,in starbucks and coffee beans.....

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
how come so many of your generation i assume ur in ur 40s and 50s,are now retrenched and driving taxis?

Because many became complacent and assumed that the good times would last forever.

I, on the other hand, knew full well that I needed to make hay while the sun was shining so I set a goal of becoming financially independent as quickly as possible before the party ended.

I'm not the only one of course there a large number who did exactly the same as I did but they too have cashed out and moved on so you don't hear of them because they aren't writing to Gilbert to complain about the government and narrating the details of their sorry existence.

stingray

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the sad situation most SG graduates are facing despite pap's election slogan "With You, For You and For Singapore"

This slogan is often misread by many people. Its true message is - "with you to screw local sinkies, for you to move forward, and for singapore to have more foreigners like you" Get it?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Without the PAP who is going to provide leadership? The clowns in opposition can't even lead their own little serfdoms so how do you expect them to guide a country through unchartered waters?

Which do you think ? you have a couple of clowns who try navigating their boats down a rapid or a well organised ship like the "titanic" that ignore a warning message in the telegram room, to be aware of "ice bergs" ahead & the well trained Captain & his crew out celebrating another "new year"....help a ship of merry passengers to their DOOM...which you think would be better?

The oppositions are like the the clowns trying to navigate through the rapids...they may not make it, but they try...you die, you die with them instantly....but the PAP is like that "titanic"....you will have a good time, with wine, women & booze....& when you die, you have a mass extinction....

I rather place myself with a hungry people..who have to battle the rapids to survive...:rolleyes:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

once the pap is defeated, the winners will take over

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which do you think ? you have a couple of clowns who try navigating their boats down a rapid or a well organised ship like the "titanic" that ignore a warning message in the telegram room, to be aware of "ice bergs" ahead & the well trained Captain & his crew out celebrating another "new year"....help a ship of merry passengers to their DOOM...which you think would be better?

The oppositions are like the the clowns trying to navigate through the rapids...they may not make it, but they try...you die, you die with them instantly....but the PAP is like that "titanic"....you will have a good time, with wine, women & booze....& when you die, you have a mass extinction....

I rather place myself with a hungry people..who have to battle the rapids to survive...:rolleyes:

the ship is already approaching the waterfall. better to get a new captain to change course

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You believe all the bull#^$^^ out there?...ok, I agree, they do employ some OLDIES these days...but that is a "smoke screen" from reality....like I have said, I could write a damn long article...

For example : I had approached, MacDonald's...TRICON, Dairy Farms ( franchiser of 7-11, Photo?, Cold Storage etc...), SMRT, OCBC, UOB, POSB, Bus companies...etc...this was for part-time jobs, to tide over an "economic storm"....

Back then, I was a 'rotten core' to the employers, I was Stinkingporeans....they could get, cheapest FT's....that is why they don't want people like me...now the clown is saying at Standard Chartered Bank recent event.....we are the "CORE"...

I have approached people to be a "kebun" for 1K....even park ranger.....have actually work in orchard road area for $800 a month before CPF.....it was a humbling experience....but I work....cut corner, I work....but how many employers are willing to take in worker for $800....much less a worker to work for $800..

My point is...do not believe the bull shit, you read out there....you have to experience the real world to know, what is going on...the 1K cleaner job, is another bull shitting like the $1K can buy a flat....you must be the 70% moron to believe in all these...

u sound very bitter and scarred and traumatised u was taken off the gravy train,the feeding trough,the all you can eat dough buffet,the payola yo yo ma....and sent to the unemployment line.what happened bro?was u a pmet or executive earning 12 to 15k per month?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u sound very bitter and scarred and traumatised u was taken off the gravy train,the feeding trough,the all you can eat dough buffet,the payola yo yo ma....and sent to the unemployment line.what happened bro?was u a pmet or executive earning 12 to 15k per month?

No! I swam upstream like the Salmon.....only to discover not only there were no bears, which was the natural enemy....the unnatural enemy ( PAP) had taken over the source of the river, not only dam the place but built a resort over it.:biggrin:

I am not off the gravy train....I am still being fed, as long as we, have a brain, hands & legs...we can still survive....like what I had given an example of the salmon........the 'natural enemy' of the world had not only being reduced but almost 'eliminated'....it is the Unnatural enemy like the PAP we have to face to every facet of work or business....that is the killer!....as long as it is "natural"..nature, will provide the way to survive...how to survive when what you face is an " UNNATURAL ENEMY".... it means a slow, but unpleasant death.

Like I have said....making a living on whatever salary is not a problem, making $800 or less , we still can make it, if we cut corners..like an example I gave I tried working in Orchard Rd area on a less than $800 salary after CPF...still can make it...painful, but still can feed a hungry belly....but I repeat....like the "salmon" facing " an unnatural enemy"...that is the dying part.

Me bitter...nah!...just want to share with people, the reality of the world & there are many quietly suffering...like those "salmon" swimming upstream....& slowly but surely dying of extinction...

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the ship is already approaching the waterfall. better to get a new captain to change course

The Captain & the mate is in Japan, looking for the "Merlion"..just send an whatsapp, messenger, line, twitter etc... but by then, the ship, had already gone over....