• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Recruit Express Services

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont bother asking, this person can only bark a lot but has nothing else to offer.

You just cant handle another Singaporean who doesnt agree with your myopic views...chill! learn to accept that this world has madebeautiful colours, not just the colour that you like

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You just cant handle another Singaporean who doesnt agree with your myopic views...chill! learn to accept that this world has madebeautiful colours, not just the colour that you like

Look who's talking, just take a look at how you replied to pinkieslut. You are the one that cannot handle differences of opinion well. Those who agree with you get 'Thank yous' but those who disagree get a ' shut up ' or ' myopic.' What a hypocrite.

Last edited:

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
The massive increase of foreigner population by PAP from 2004 to 2015 (including new citizens and PRs) - around 1.36 million

Screenshot_POPULATION-ABSOLUTE%5B1%5D.png

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are many like us, who do not like to rely on the government to provide them for jobs, but I must add there I expect to get some help since I was paying UNION dues for many years & was appalled by their attitude when I was to of work for a while, I had approached them for some help & was told, I am no longer an UNION MEMBER...& if I want, have to join, paying a fees of a certain amount a year & that does not even constitute me as a union member, good only for signing up for courses, shop at supermarket or gamble at the CLUB....& you have a 'few pennies' in your pocket you still have to pay fees....I must add, that I am not without work experience or qualifications...

That is why..when I hear those Aunties asking me at the supermarket I shake my head & look down...when they ask "member" till this day...

Thanks to them, I SWORE I WILL WORK ON MY OWN...even I have to eat dirt to be where I am today, & made it...until I have my last breathe...I guarantee, I will never vote for people like this...even how much the "leopard had change its spots" or the " old wine in a new bottle or label"...

In one lifetime...I have enough of all their bull shitting...:mad:

U expect NTUC to protect your jobs?? U expect them to get u a job when u r out?? U expect them to fight for higher pay for u?? Better wake up and smell the coffee!!

jw5

Loyal
I met some young Singaporean adults during the weekend. One was a Diploma graduate from Temasek Poly and another a degree holder from NUS. Both have been looking for abt a year. Both have served their NS. They have applied to Careers@Gov and have not been called up for interviews. In their desperation, they have approached Recruit Express in at Ngee Ann City for part-time, fulltime or contract jobs.

Despite six months of Recruit Express searching, the only jobs offered to them were part-time Retail Associates paying $6.50 to $7 per hour or 1yr contracts getting abt $1.5k per month.

This is the sad situation most SG graduates are facing despite pap's election slogan "With You, For You and For Singapore"

There are no meaningful or good jobs for Singaporean graduates. The pap insists that Singaporeans are choosy but the jobs availabe are Retail Associates, cleaners, sweepers, etc. SG parents have spent their life savings to send their sons and daugthers to NUS and Polys upon their graduation, Singaporean young adults face with joblessness.

If pap doesnt want to know the true situation on the ground facing Singaporeans, the situation will get worse in the next three years. When Singaporeans dont have meaningful jobs, there will be no purcahsing power and the SG economy will go into a tail spin.

Wake up, PAP

PAP not worried lah, their sons and daughters are all in jobs they like or starting their own businesses. That's the benefit of being aristocrats instead of peasants. :biggrin:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This will be my last message for this thread.

Get into your NUMBSKULL things WILL NOT change until the system collapsed onto itself.

I already EMPHASIS PAP and its minions are not some genie out of a bottle. They ARE breed from the same SINKIES whom they are taking advantage of.'

Half of our local GDP are from government agencies and GLCs. Do you seriously think those people working there are going to rock the boat?

It is like the end of British Empire, Collapse of Imperial China, French Revolution, Fall of Berlin Wall. The boat will keep moving until the day it smashes into the wall.

Very well said! I have added to your points.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Their predicament has nothing to do with the PAP. It's because a tertiary education is now available to far too many to the point where it has lost its value.

When I went to Uni it was during the era when only the top 2% of any cohort was admitted based upon their A level results.

99% of us already had 2 to 3 job offers even before we graduated.

Scarcity ensures value. If 10 carat diamonds littered the streets they would be worthless too.

my office have one gong cb who have a diploma in mechanical.
if this type of gong cb can also get diploma cert, this prove how easy to get a cert

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U expect NTUC to protect your jobs?? U expect them to get u a job when u r out?? U expect them to fight for higher pay for u?? Better wake up and smell the coffee!!

I don't expect them to do anything for me...but I paid Union dues for years, I expect them to render some form assistance...fight for higher pay, you got to be nuts...all they do, is to help the employer to lower it by negotiating the same collective agreements...for years.

I have woken up, decades ago....never will I join any Trade Unions here, as long as I have breathe....:mad:

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
I met some young Singaporean adults during the weekend. One was a Diploma graduate from Temasek Poly and another a degree holder from NUS. Both have been looking for abt a year. Both have served their NS. They have applied to Careers@Gov and have not been called up for interviews. In their desperation, they have approached Recruit Express in at Ngee Ann City for part-time, fulltime or contract jobs.

Despite six months of Recruit Express searching, the only jobs offered to them were part-time Retail Associates paying $6.50 to $7 per hour or 1yr contracts getting abt $1.5k per month.

This is the sad situation most SG graduates are facing despite pap's election slogan "With You, For You and For Singapore"

There are no meaningful or good jobs for Singaporean graduates. The pap insists that Singaporeans are choosy but the jobs availabe are Retail Associates, cleaners, sweepers, etc. SG parents have spent their life savings to send their sons and daugthers to NUS and Polys upon their graduation, Singaporean young adults face with joblessness.

If pap doesnt want to know the true situation on the ground facing Singaporeans, the situation will get worse in the next three years. When Singaporeans dont have meaningful jobs, there will be no purcahsing power and the SG economy will go into a tail spin.

Wake up, PAP

69.9% of Singaporean is comfortable with this situation. Leave Singapore if you are not happy. Lots of FTs are waiting to replace you.