• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Jewish Ah Jesus also ownself check ownself ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
it has come to pass, and verily The Bible say unto you, Ah Jesus also did the 'ownself check ownself' and got himself into trouble.

Luke 4:17 - 19

17 And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written,

18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

19 To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

Jesus, the high priest, was the 3rd messianic revolution leader to try rid of Romans empire control over Judea, his home soil.

His group of people refer to their Prophet Isiah prediction that the kingdom of God and their God Yehweh will reign over Israel in this time of the year. So they ownself check ownself, and also ownself appoint ownself their High Priest Jesus is the anointed one to lead this change.

As such Jesus goes round to promote himself and do the 'ownself preached ownself' he is the God anointed one to lead this happy time coming as it is written by their Isiah prophet.

knn, nothing happened and Jesus kenna saboed by his own foolish people and nailed to the cross for nothing.

When he was nailed to the cross for nothing, this silly Jewish priest know he has been duped and kpkb:

Mark 15: 34
34 And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

Similar to 'knn, who the fuck saboed me, must be the mad John the Baptist idea'.

kpkb at God also no use, Eloi Eloi, the Bible is man made and prophets are mad people don't listen to them.... more likely in Jesus mind before he has his last breadth.

Psalm 118:8
8 It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.

Verse 8 this is the center verse in the whole bible book and it says it all!

Jesus kenna saboed and he forget to interpret Psalm 118:8, who to trust?

Enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.