• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Minister Tan Chuan Jin needs to get both sides of the story before forming conclusion

brucelee777

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the latest saga in which he spoke up, I think his comments were fair despite not hearing the lady's side of the story. In this saga, it is apparent she must shoulder the blame, rather than the disabled cleaner.

I am referring to other sagas. For example, I recall Minister Tan chuan-jin condemned a son for being unfilial after hearing just the elderly mother's side of the story. The old lady claimed the son removed the water heater and resorted to physical violence in order to force her out of the flat.

Family disputes are very complicated. People tend to distort stories to their advantage. I hope Minister Tan recognises these and makes the effort to reach out to both sides before forming a final conclusion. It is only fair to hear both sides. He was a scholar cum general in the SAF. He commands respect among many people. I sincerely hope he will take this feedback in the right spirit and become a even better person. :smile:

Last edited:

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Minister Tan Chuan Jin needs to get both sides of the story before forming conclu

It sounds like too much work to check out both sides before shooting from their hip. And MIW do not like work. If they like work and can be successful at it, they would had challenge the world on their own.

And hearing one side and immediately shoot to gain visibility. Should there be any wrong shots, they can trust MSM to cover/divert or not even report. So never have any damage to their their reputation, if they gave any to begin with, other than being a paper General.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Minister Tan Chuan Jin needs to get both sides of the story before forming conclu

Time for paper general to turn deaf n mute to salvage his reputation

Haribou

Alfrescian
Loyal

No difficult if you have a huawei phone.

You can listen to their conversations because you cannot turn off the mic volume.

This is one of the kinks.