• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious STI sold-down in final 90min on the last trading day of May

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
STI collapsed in last 90min of trading to close at 2791
Down 43 points from intraday high of 2834.

Something's happening tonight or
Month-end price manipulation?

uvwxyz

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Honk Kong and Tokyo came down too but still closed in positive territory so its hard to say.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ah run, dun guess already, it was me who just sneeze couple of hours ago. that's why mkt dipped in a short while. :biggrin:

seriously, i also not too sure...i saw everything as usual globally, oil rise, gold down,euro market treading on water. asia market on a +ve note.

for currency mkt, de pound dipped at the same time when STI slipped. other than that, not much on the USD and EUR index.

feeling puzzled, ah run, activate your scout to fall in. i will be camping over here.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
May got sold down already so its time to buy.

Can buy Sembcorp Marine or Industries? Big GLC got whacked real bad thanks to low oil prices and the bankruptcy case of their main client in Zika Brazil.

uvwxyz

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can buy Sembcorp Marine or Industries? Big GLC got whacked real bad thanks to low oil prices and the bankruptcy case of their main client in Zika Brazil.

I think can slowly accumulate Sembcorp. I prefer City Dev though. SembCorp can wait till oil prices recover as the share price would usually lag the recovery of oil price.